North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Post by Guest 04/12/13, 12:54 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:I not going to sit hear debate by what my dd's will and will not do against RASE. I just HOPE it will be competitive!!

Kix you have the passion and believe me, I do too. Never do I want to see my dd's teams be ran through the ground but I'm realistic. DTS winning and losing and winning against top 10 teams may have clouded your censers.  One thing for sure, I know the difference between an above average team and a better than above average team, Elite (Not saying RASE is) and there is a separation between DTS & RASE at this time.
Naww...I think there is too...but, how much as compared to let's say a Spirit North? And consider matchups... Just the variables of the game period.
For an example...RASE gave Scott a 7-0 whipping then came back and it was only 3-0... So if RASE scored 5 on DTS I think it would be at least 5-1/5-2/3-0 maybe...nothing is for certain....just my humbled OPINION.

Back to top Go down

Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why no mention of Texas Cup tournament?

Post by GrandTXSoccer 04/12/13, 12:57 pm

Basically SRSA played in two boys leagues the spring before going select. In one league they played some middle of the road boys teams and pretty much dominated them, in the other league they played against some of the top teams and played well but would end up getting beaten pretty handily. There was no shame at all in that and most of their parents liked the fact that they were challenged and it made the girls hungrier (as if anyone needed them more motivated). Now in the fall before going select I believe they played boys and girls and completely wiped the floor with the girls teams. I think RASE 04 did the same thing to the other 04 girls teams but in the spring season prior to the last year of academy so why go through the same thing all over again in the fall?

SRSA did lose (lose may not be the best word) a few of their top players to an 02 Solar team and they are still undefeated, although the gap has closed. Now if those girls come back down and play on the 03 team they are still 4 or 5 goals at least better than any 03 team. Quite honestly I don't know if there are any 04 players (at least that I've seen) that can match those girls. They are special (that's not to say there aren't 04's that can make an impact on 03 teams, just if you've ever watched those girls play the gap in ability is obvious).

Now could the same thing happen with RASE 04 and LW move a few of the girls up to the 03 team next year? Sure that's possible I guess but I haven't heard any rumblings of that happening. So unless they lose players it's not going to change anything in the 04 division. There's no reason for them to come back and play the other girls teams besides trying to feed some other teams parents ego so they can say they are playing the top team.

Eventually all things will even out once ECNL starts. Right now it really doesn't matter who the top team is but anyone that has watched the 04 teams play and doesn't have a DD on any of the teams will tell you that there is a gap between RASE 04 and everyone else right now. It happens in almost every age group.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 04/12/13, 04:50 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:I not going to sit hear debate by what my dd's will and will not do against RASE. I just HOPE it will be competitive!!

Kix you have the passion and believe me, I do too. Never do I want to see my dd's teams be ran through the ground but I'm realistic. DTS winning and losing and winning against top 10 teams may have clouded your censers.  One thing for sure, I know the difference between an above average team and a better than above average team, Elite (Not saying RASE is) and there is a separation between DTS & RASE at this time.
Naww...I think there is too...but, how much as compared to let's say a Spirit North? And consider matchups... Just the variables of the game period.
For an example...RASE gave Scott a 7-0 whipping then came back and it was only 3-0... So if RASE scored 5 on DTS I think it would be at least 5-1/5-2/3-0 maybe...nothing is for certain....just my humbled OPINION.

You are delusional. RASE gave up 1 goal in 8 games this Spring. DTS is not scoring on RASE. They don't have the guns.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/13, 04:57 pm

ballboy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:

You are delusional.  RASE gave up 1 goal in 8 games this Spring. DTS is not scoring on RASE.  They don't have the guns.
Why delusional?
Seems so harsh...
Why not quite optimistic or hopeful?
Unless you are a RASE parent one thing is for certain...DTS had enough fire power to beat the team you represent. And maybe in the distant past...but at least DTS can say they actually scored on them before lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 04/12/13, 09:59 pm

My bad, man. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm not the one incessantly posting on here that my DD's team can compete with RASE. NO, I'm not a RASE parent. The facts are RASE is alone at the top by a mile and either of the "top 5" teams(probably 6) could beat each other on any given day. Provided it's not hot or in a tournament that is.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/13, 10:19 pm

ballboy wrote:My bad, man. Did I hurt your feelings?  I'm not the one incessantly posting on here that my DD's team  can compete with RASE. NO, I'm not a RASE parent. The facts are RASE is alone at the top by a mile and either of the "top 5" teams(probably 6) could beat each other on any given day. Provided it's not hot or in a tournament that is.
Naww....didn't hurt my feelings...interpret the sarcasm please.

Just when u make a statement as such...it just screams out something I can't say on here...
Funny how the actual RASE parents are modest and a bit subtle, everyone else seems loud and so adamant about their support. Some people root for the underdog, that's not uncommon or ludicrous. Don't get offended but stop brown nosing....ballsboy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 04/12/13, 10:49 pm

So if anyone on here says anything negative about RASE they're a hater. If you compliment  them, you're a brown noser, but any topic in the 04 forum always turns into a discussion about RASE. scratch 

I'm just calling it like I see it. RASE will eventually lose to an 04G team and it may be DTS, but that won't be any time soon with each teams current players.

Ok. Just for you, Kix. Maybe, just maybe, on any sunny and mild, regular season Sunday, DTS might score a goal against RASE.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/13, 10:53 pm

ballboy wrote:
So if anyone on here says anything negative about RASE they're a hater. If you compliment  them, you're a brown noser, but any topic in the 04 forum always turns into a discussion about RASE.   scratch   

I'm just calling it like I see it. RASE will eventually lose to an 04G team and it may be DTS, but that won't be any time soon with each teams current players.

Ok. Just for you, Kix.  Maybe, just may

be, on any sunny and mild, regular season Sunday, DTS might score a goal against RASE.
Thanks...that's all I wanted to read from your b.... n...... a..!!

J/K....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/12/13, 10:55 am

All this talk about DTS v Rase. Rase will get a better game from Tx Spirit. Spirit is poor man's version of Rase. You heard it here first!

Most of you know already, no affiliation to any teams mentioned.

Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 05/12/13, 11:37 am

Nocrying wrote:All this talk about DTS v Rase.  Rase will get a better game from Tx Spirit.  Spirit is poor man's version of Rase.  You heard it here first!  

You've done it now.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 05/12/13, 11:43 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Nocrying wrote:All this talk about DTS v Rase.  Rase will get a better game from Tx Spirit.  Spirit is poor man's version of Rase.  You heard it here first!  

You've done it now.  
Now they have the guns.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum