North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary

Post by Referee 20/09/13, 04:25 pm

What's wrong with you people? Think of it as anybody mistreating your kid, and on top of it paying for it. I would jump his a#& and raise a big stink. Where's your dignity? To hell with worried and afraid to speak up. This bully needs a kick in the rear and show him the way out. What's so wonderful about him? If your kids is as good as you say, then other teams will sign them in a heartbeat. Losing the rest of the season to me is better than having to pay him to bully your dear 12 year old and scar her for a long time. How do you know the new coach is going to mistreat your kid? Can't be any worse than already is. You guys jump his case as a group and demand a new teacher of the sport. One who has respect and treats your kids with dignity.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Week 3 LHGCL Picks & Commentary

Post by whoshotjr 20/09/13, 05:22 pm

Just speaking devil's advocate but say several leave a team they have been with years the enjoy parents and enjoy other girls and feel like family, say they leave and a week later a new coach takes over , you've made a big move and removed your dd from long terms friends and the problem was resolved. Maybe some are sticking it out thinking a solution is around the corner. Seems to be a tight group of kids and parents.

whoshotjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmon_Man 20/09/13, 10:02 pm

Referee wrote:  You guys jump his case as a group and demand a new teacher of the sport.  
cheers

So true….how long would these same parents put up with even half of this from a teacher.

If the parents don’t demand a coaching change or they do not look to move their dds- then they really do belong together. Plus I am sure this talented group of girls will turn things around and start winning again and of course that will fix everything. After all isn’t that the most important thing.
Cmon_Man
Cmon_Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skynet 23/09/13, 11:27 am

RH made a personal apology to JS. No formal complaint made. Crisis averted.
skynet
skynet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfreaky 23/09/13, 12:12 pm

Joan Of Arc wrote:No idea what was said between the two.

Maybe JS called him 'schmoopy-pants' or one of the others from his long list of terms of endearment?

soccerfreaky
soccerfreaky
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yo#10 23/09/13, 10:26 pm

skynet wrote:RH made a personal apology to JS. No formal complaint made. Crisis averted.
You might want to tell LH that because there's a hearing this week. Even scrambled a poor dad up to testify, imagine the pressure there.

yo#10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whoshotjr 24/09/13, 10:23 pm

Well that's one way to get your kid ahead. Probably pretty smart move.

whoshotjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 24/09/13, 10:52 pm

Footage from today's hearing:

oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmon_Man 24/09/13, 11:50 pm

oldboot wrote:Footage from today's hearing:

Yes that is accurate footage of the parent speaking in the coaches defense cheers 
Cmon_Man
Cmon_Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yo#10 25/09/13, 10:09 am

About right. Seems Texans have a way of ripping teams up -well maybe just certain coaches . Plotting kids against each other , ripping core groups apart, establishing few go to favorites regardless of soccer ability, now you can get ahead by just sucking up? . Any older teams want to chime in? Texans Glotz had tons of talent. Their demise only made FCD and STING stronger, not a smart move on Texans part. Big guys are so uninvolved on girls side, they have nt idea what girls coaches are doing to top teams. 4 or more kids will no doubt leave this team at end of season or before. This was set to be best team they have had in a while, will be interesting to see where they will be at end of the year. I believe Solar, Sting and , FCD will be a little stronger and South will be the top Texans team. Sad. Bypassing IF looks to be big error now. That national title seems to be getting little further out of reach with each dumb move, but closer for Solar and FCD.

yo#10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 25/09/13, 12:41 pm

yo#10 wrote:About right. Seems Texans have a way of ripping teams up -well maybe just certain coaches . Plotting kids against each other , ripping core groups apart, establishing few go to favorites regardless of soccer ability, now you can get ahead by just sucking up? . Any older teams want to chime in? Texans Glotz had tons of talent. Their demise only made FCD and STING stronger, not a smart move on Texans part. Big guys are so uninvolved on girls side, they have nt idea what girls coaches are doing to top teams. 4 or more kids will no doubt leave this team at end of season or before. This was set to be best team they have had in a while, will be interesting to see where they will be at end of the year. I believe Solar, Sting and , FCD will be a little stronger and South will be the top Texans team. Sad. Bypassing IF looks to be big error now. That national title seems to be getting little further out of reach with each dumb move, but closer for Solar and FCD.
Do you have a vested intrest in helping to tear our team apart?There are few people who post in here under a 'REGULAR USER NAME" from our team -me being one-. I think if we all could talk to you in person we'd tell you to shut up, quit airing dirty laundry (all teams have it) and ride out the tough times. Our team has had a lot of success over years-we lose two games and it's public warfare-Come on now.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo&TheBunnyMen 25/09/13, 02:04 pm

happygilmore wrote:
yo#10 wrote:About right. Seems Texans have a way of ripping teams up -well maybe just certain coaches . Plotting kids against each other , ripping core groups apart, establishing few go to favorites regardless of soccer ability, now you can get ahead by just sucking up? . Any older teams want to chime in? Texans Glotz had tons of talent. Their demise only made FCD and STING stronger, not a smart move on Texans part. Big guys are so uninvolved on girls side, they have nt idea what girls coaches are doing to top teams. 4 or more kids will no doubt leave this team at end of season or before. This was set to be best team they have had in a while, will be interesting to see where they will be at end of the year. I believe Solar, Sting and , FCD will be a little stronger and South will be the top Texans team. Sad. Bypassing IF looks to be big error now. That national title seems to be getting little further out of reach with each dumb move, but closer for Solar and FCD.
Do you have a vested intrest in helping to tear our team apart?There are few people who post in here under a 'REGULAR USER NAME"  from our team -me being one-. I think if we all could talk to you in person we'd tell you to shut up, quit airing dirty laundry (all teams have it) and ride out the tough times. Our team has had a lot of success over years-we lose two games and it's public warfare-Come on now.
Most teams do not have dirty laundry. But there are still some folks who are bitter about the Glotz break-up. I'm surprised that it took this long for one of the "Glotz-ites" to poke their head up.

In any case, LH '02 D1 is more competitive with Texans Higg together rather than being split apart with players going in all directions. The league benefits with more highly competitive teams rather than fewer competitive teams.
Echo&TheBunnyMen
Echo&TheBunnyMen
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Urajoke 25/09/13, 04:47 pm

Echo&TheBunnyMen wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
Do you have a vested intrest in helping to tear our team apart?There are few people who post in here under a 'REGULAR USER NAME"  from our team -me being one-. I think if we all could talk to you in person we'd tell you to shut up, quit airing dirty laundry (all teams have it) and ride out the tough times. Our team has had a lot of success over years-we lose two games and it's public warfare-Come on now.
Most teams do not have dirty laundry. But there are still some folks who are bitter about the Glotz break-up.  I'm surprised that it took this long for one of the "Glotz-ites" to poke their head up.

In any case, LH '02 D1 is more competitive with Texans Higg together rather than being split apart with players going in all directions.  The league benefits with more highly competitive teams rather than fewer competitive teams.  
Is there a Glotz kid even left on Higg for someone to care?

Urajoke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 25/09/13, 04:51 pm

Echo&TheBunnyMen wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
Most teams do not have dirty laundry. But there are still some folks who are bitter about the Glotz break-up.  I'm surprised that it took this long for one of the "Glotz-ites" to poke their head up.

In any case, LH '02 D1 is more competitive with Texans Higg together rather than being split apart with players going in all directions.  The league benefits with more highly competitive teams rather than fewer competitive teams.  
dirty laundry to me means things like: who gets along, who doesn't, who yells and coaches from sideline when they shouldn't, who thinks their kid should be playing somewhere else or starting. What parents get on your nerves, who does coach favor, who misses frequently , etcetcetc. And yes EVERY team has that to some degree.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/09/13, 04:51 pm

When is the hearing?

Back to top Go down

Post by hombre 26/09/13, 04:33 pm

happygilmore wrote:
Echo&TheBunnyMen wrote:
happygilmore wrote:

dirty laundry to me means things like: who gets along, who doesn't, who yells and coaches from sideline when they shouldn't, who thinks their kid should be playing somewhere else or starting. What parents get on your nerves, who does coach favor, who misses frequently , etcetcetc. And yes EVERY team has that to some degree.
Best way to keep this team together is change coaches which ain't hard to do. Obvious that the coach is damaged goods, whether you like him or not.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 26/09/13, 05:39 pm

A coach pushing anyone on the sideline is unacceptable period.
If a parent did this they would face stiff punishment.
I believe there was an altercation between 01 parents last season in the parking lot of UTD and they were dealt with quickly and harshly. What is the difference in this case?
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by beastmom 28/09/13, 05:38 am

MrBoomstick wrote:A man's character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.
Amen.
beastmom
beastmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 30/09/13, 09:46 am

3 game suspension for RH

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yo#10 30/09/13, 10:10 am

$100 fine and apology to opposing team, also.
Seems minor , I'm assuming star( rigged ) witness didn't help much.

yo#10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 30/09/13, 11:08 am

A bird told me the exchange went like this. Coach S doesn't shake hands when he loses. Coach H knew this. Game over coach S extends hand for shake. Coach H says "Oh! So now you want to shake hands" coach S didn't like the comment, turned and touched coach H with the shoulder. Coach H shoved him.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeko2 30/09/13, 11:18 am

If that is true, what a poor display of sportsmanship on both sides! Is this who we want setting an example for our children? Pretty pathetic IMO.

Zeko2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anothercrazysoccerdad 30/09/13, 12:36 pm

Referee wrote:A bird told me the exchange went like this. Coach S doesn't shake hands when he loses.  Coach H knew this.  Game over  coach S extends hand for shake.  Coach H says "Oh! So now you want to shake hands"  coach S didn't like the comment, turned and touched coach H with the shoulder. Coach H shoved him.
Nope

anothercrazysoccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 30/09/13, 12:51 pm

Heres what a birdie told me WHO CARES the guy has been suspended said his sorrys and whatever else those crazy parents of his have caused move on there is more to north texas soccer than a man pushing a man for being quite honestly disrespectful

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 30/09/13, 12:53 pm

Referee wrote:A bird told me the exchange went like this. Coach S doesn't shake hands when he loses.  Coach H knew this.  Game over  coach S extends hand for shake.  Coach H says "Oh! So now you want to shake hands"  coach S didn't like the comment, turned and touched coach H with the shoulder. Coach H shoved him.
I heard that when JS walked-up to shake hands, he unknowingly stepped on a fire ant mound. RH saw where JS was standing and pushed JS off the mound to protect him from harm. What a crazy misunderstanding!
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yo#10 02/10/13, 12:51 pm

Srarting forward left Texans with full release . practicing with Solar . Let the Games begin-will people follow their lead?

yo#10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next