North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots - Page 3 Empty Re: U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots

Post by HotShot36 09/04/15, 03:03 pm

Blues Fan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:BluesFan, mark it zero.. that's not what I was saying at all.  Data only goes so far, come crunch time you win or go home period.  DTS, FCD & SRSA had a great showings at the QT, no question about that.  I’m simply saying the recent invites do suggest the QT was the sole consideration for the remaining invites contrary to what we were initially told.  

Lots of leagues or sports have one shot tourneys, LHGCL, Classic League (boys), but every teams seeding & ultimately their schedule is based upon their prior results.  They don’t just thrown them in randomly and hope for the best.  Imagine the kick in the shorts the NCAA would take if they paired Kentucky, Duke, Wisconsin & Mich St against each other the 1st day of March Madness.

Hopefully next year the communication & organization is better.  

Good luck to all the NTX teams participating!

Sorry Dude, last one and I'm done. Not a good example, Duke, Kentucky & Wisconsin & Michigan St. don't share players during the season. They have the same roster of players from the start of one season to the end of the Tourney.
FBR probably becomes more accurate as the team's rosters become more stable in that last season before QTs. Wonder if anyone has compared the end of spring FBR before QTs to the rankings after the teams 1st year in LHGCL. I'm guessing the top 2 or 3 don't change much but I would guess that 4-10 would have some movement.

Bwgophers did it for the 03's last year

http://www.txsoccer.net/t23567-03-final-fbr-vs-today

HotShot36
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 09/04/15, 03:11 pm

Blues Fan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:BluesFan, mark it zero.. that's not what I was saying at all.  Data only goes so far, come crunch time you win or go home period.  DTS, FCD & SRSA had a great showings at the QT, no question about that.  I’m simply saying the recent invites do suggest the QT was the sole consideration for the remaining invites contrary to what we were initially told.  

Lots of leagues or sports have one shot tourneys, LHGCL, Classic League (boys), but every teams seeding & ultimately their schedule is based upon their prior results.  They don’t just thrown them in randomly and hope for the best.  Imagine the kick in the shorts the NCAA would take if they paired Kentucky, Duke, Wisconsin & Mich St against each other the 1st day of March Madness.

Agree, I was just trying to make the point that there are some serious flaws in the data that is fed in to FBR especially with all the teams sharing players within the clubs, coaches/managers changing names, black, white, red, magenta, fuego, with this player, without this player. It all adds to the difficulty to accurately pick the best teams to represent NTX for a tournament like the SuperCopa.  
I haven't posted in awhile and I am on a long flight home. So, I will add my POV.

Blues Fan is correct that player sharing makes it difficult to pick the best teams. However, SuperCopa is a tournament and just about all tourneys except qualifying will have guest players...its just the nature of the beast. I will also add that given our dds are still in academy guest playing in league play is allowed and frequently used (which I support). Therefore, even FBR can't give you a pure read. For example, you take the two Selecao players off Kicks North and the team is still good but arguably not a top 5. You take Byars dd off either Solar Byars or SRSA and those teams are still good but not the same. Although I think SRSA still would be top 5 but not top 3. You take Selecao players off Kicks JM and that team is not top 8. Take Sting Black off Fuego and we don't know yet, bc it is still forming, but we can agree it would not be Top 3. So what's my point, I think we all should move off the guest playing discussion b/c its not going to change...and, personally, I see nothing wrong with it given at this age, whether tournaments or leagues, its all about getting quality touches. Being the best team at 9 years old is not getting any of our dds scholarships.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/15, 03:59 pm

So bringing in 4 sting black players for sting scarfone, while scarfone girls sit the bench.... that's quality touches for who exactly?   Definitely not the scarfone kids sitting the bench or are they given minutes on sting black to make up for their missed minutes?

Oh, and I say bring on the guests.. better competition makes them better players...

But let's call a spade a spade and not try to window dress it.

What's up buddy. Hope the flight is going well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 09/04/15, 04:04 pm

Borussia wrote:So bringing in 4 sting black players for sting scarfone, while scarfone girls sit the bench.... that's quality touches for who exactly?   Definitely not the scarfone kids sitting the bench or are they given minutes on sting black to make up for their missed minutes?

What's up buddy. Hope the flight is going well. Very Happy

and paying the bills

unless he is also paying team dues on Scarfone (but I suspect not)

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 09/04/15, 04:23 pm

WiFi on the plane is too slow!  :-)

So Buddy,

Sounds like you are speaking from your experience with JM. In fact you must be thinking about All those times Sting Black played Kicks JM last year, and 5-7 of the Selecao girls played for JM resulting in several players including your dd sitting the bench resulted in no quality touches either. Trust me, we all no those players did not make up minutes on Selecao or even Magenta.

Flight has been good. :-))

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/15, 04:25 pm

This thread just keeps on giving. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/15, 04:37 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:WiFi on the plane is too slow!  :-)

So Buddy,

Sounds like you are speaking from your experience with JM.  In fact you must be thinking about All those times Sting Black played Kicks JM last year, and 5-7 of the Selecao girls played for JM resulting in several players including your dd sitting the bench resulted in no quality touches  either.  Trust me, we all no those players did not make up minutes on Selecao or even Magenta.  

Flight has been good.  :-))

You simply aren't worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/15, 04:41 pm

But take note... that's the real Skeets.

You asked me to take your name down so I did.

Mine is Mark Torres. No shame here.

Last edited by Borussia on 10/04/15, 07:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 09/04/15, 05:03 pm

...Oh now we are mad.  You start it and someone responds calling out the hypocrisy of your post and you make feeble threats to get personal on the forum.

Buddy, I am good.  EVERYONE knows who I am b/c I have nor never will come on the forum say anything that I am ashamed of. This is not my first rodeo. So I am not ashamed of anything that I have not apologized for.

Since you want to try and talk facts, I did not throw a trophy in the trash after the Selecao v Black game last fall. To prove my point, the only time a trophy was handed out after a Selecao v black game was Labor day and black won, which if my memory is correct you were mad. The last time we played Selecao was last game of CFBAL and maybe I am wrong but I dont even recall a trophy being handed out. But I do recall going up to several of the Kicks parents and telling them great game and their girls deserved to win. So despite the pics you claim I was suppose to have thrown a trophy is fabricated. Show me the undoctored pic of me actually throwing it in the trash. Not the pic of a trophy in the trash that I allegedly throw in the trash.

Here is my advice, you and I interactions are like the weather, we have good days and bad days. We both have been around a long time. For everybit of stuff you claim to have on me, I could come back and claim to have on you. Very much like the thread today. i post, you chime in, and off we go. You and I going at it on the forum is like Mayweather and PaC, everyone would love to read the post. The difference is May & Pac get paid and you and I becoming the Bud of jokes. Net, you can go there but not me.

So, I will say this publicly I should not have specifically included your dd and for that I apologize.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/15, 05:17 pm

like you I post freely, don't need stupid false names.  

Only thing I'm responding to is your shot at my DD, her teammates and coach at the time.  

I was and will always be a Kicks Nation supporter. Period.

For anyone considering coach juan and his squads.  You are doing yourself a diservice if you do not consider him for the soccer her shows the DDs.  

He has always and did treat mine and those there fairly.  My DD and anyone there played as much as they could and every parent there knew it and knows it.

That's why they stay.  My DD did not leave for soccer reasons. Period, and that's why to this day JM and I speak, often.  

Oh, and to /!! $! with Pac and Manny, boxing nowadays is about as good teams with consistent guest players.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 09/04/15, 05:27 pm

To be clear no disrespect was intended towards the other players or your coach, who I have a ton of respect for. I saw his 01's play for the first last week at DIGC and it was very impressive.

So, just know I was responded to your text about my dd, her teammates and their coach, even though you did not explicitly state their name.

Way I see two wrongs never make a right.

Thank God I am landing! And, look forward to seeing ALL the guest players out there. The moral of this thread is we ALL live in Glass houses.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 07:46 am

SkeetsG06 wrote:...Oh now we are mad.  You start it and someone responds calling out the hypocrisy of your post and you make feeble threats to get personal on the forum.

Buddy, I am good.  EVERYONE knows who I am b/c I have nor never will come on the forum say anything that I am ashamed of.  This is not my first rodeo.  So I am not ashamed of anything that I have not apologized for.  

Since you want to try and talk facts, I did not throw a trophy in the trash after the Selecao v Black game last fall.  To prove my point, the only time a trophy was handed out after a Selecao v black game was Labor day and black won, which if my memory is correct you were mad.  The last time we played Selecao was last game of CFBAL and maybe I am wrong but I dont even recall a trophy being handed out.  But I do recall going up to several of the Kicks parents and telling them great game and their girls deserved to win.  So despite the pics you claim I was suppose to have thrown a trophy is fabricated.  Show me the undoctored pic of me actually throwing it in the trash. Not the pic of a trophy in the trash that I allegedly throw in the trash.  

Here is my advice, you and I interactions are like the weather, we have good days and bad days.  We both have been around a long time.  For everybit of stuff you claim to have on me, I could come back and claim to have on you.  Very much like the thread today.  i post, you chime in, and off we go.  You and I going at it on the forum is like Mayweather and PaC, everyone would love to read the post.  The difference is May & Pac get paid and you and I becoming the Bud of jokes.  Net, you can go there but not me.  

So, I will say this publicly I should not have specifically included your dd and for that I apologize.  

Anytime I see this I immediately think of the kid on the calf that parades around in the rodeo Embarassed

But hey, don't stop now...

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/04/15, 07:57 am

lol!
SkeetsG06 wrote:WiFi on the plane is too slow!  :-)

So Buddy,

Sounds like you are speaking from your experience with JM.  In fact you must be thinking about All those times Sting Black played Kicks JM last year, and 5-7 of the Selecao girls played for JM resulting in several players including your dd sitting the bench resulted in no quality touches  either.  Trust me, we all no those players did not make up minutes on Selecao or even Magenta.  

Flight has been good.  :-))
Why does this number go up every time this story is told? lol! lol!
And I used to walk 20 miles to get to school everyday. jocolor

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 10/04/15, 08:59 am

ya'll really don't know me despite my name on the forum. Lol

If u did, u would know I would not lie and certainly not about U9 soccer.

I pm u the facts t support the 5-7. Hope u had water for your walk!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 10/04/15, 09:11 am

Borussia wrote:But take note... that's the real Skeets.  

Mine is Mark Torres.  No shame here.

Thanks for showing class and doing the right thing by
Taking my name down. Shame I had to ask! U didn't have to ask me to correct
My mistake. I immediately corrected my
Mistake yesterday and apologized publicly to you.

U know darn well U don't put peoples name on the forum.

If someone wants to know who u r they should PM u.
I have always told people when they asked. That is my right!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/04/15, 09:20 am

SkeetsG06 wrote:ya'll really don't know me despite my name on the forum.  Lol

If u did, u would know I would not lie and certainly not about U9 soccer.

I pm u the facts t support the 5-7.  Hope u had water for your walk!
I guess it's not a lie if you truly believe it. lol!
And I did have water, but I had to dig a well 10ft deep first to drink it.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 09:23 am

SkeetsG06 wrote:
Borussia wrote:But take note... that's the real Skeets.  

Mine is Mark Torres.  No shame here.

Thanks for showing class and doing the right thing by
Taking my name down.   Shame I had to ask!  U didn't have to ask me to correct
My mistake.  I immediately corrected my
Mistake yesterday and apologized publicly to you.

U know darn well U don't put peoples name on the forum.  

If someone wants to know who u r they should PM u.
I have always told people when they asked. That is my right!

You and I are fundamentally different. I'm gonna leave it at that.

People that know me know what I stand for. People that know you know what you stand for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 10/04/15, 10:03 am

HotShot36 wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:

Sorry Dude, last one and I'm done. Not a good example, Duke, Kentucky & Wisconsin & Michigan St. don't share players during the season. They have the same roster of players from the start of one season to the end of the Tourney.
FBR probably becomes more accurate as the team's rosters become more stable in that last season before QTs. Wonder if anyone has compared the end of spring FBR before QTs to the rankings after the teams 1st year in LHGCL. I'm guessing the top 2 or 3 don't change much but I would guess that 4-10 would have some movement.

Bwgophers did it for the 03's last year

http://www.txsoccer.net/t23567-03-final-fbr-vs-today

One of the biggest changes in the FBR is our 03 Aguero team. That is because we don't "share" players on our 06 Aguero team we keep a constant roster so when QT comes we still have the same players that have been playing regularly. It makes a huge difference when you don't try and fool parents with a skewd FBR!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 10:46 am

I don't have any good reason to post on this, but I feel compelled.

Making generic reference to what happens on teams with guests and bench is one thing, but specifically calling out "your DD" with any negative comment is wrong...and has ALWAYS been out of bounds...both here and on Turfmonster.  Good on skeets to apologize, but that is crossing a line that should not be crossed in the first place. Back in the day, the forum would've rained down on your head for posting something like that about someone else's kid....no matter who you are, or what club you represent.

Regarding the obsession with how JM uses guest players in academy...my advice is go watch the games. Focus on HOW the teams play, not who is winning the games or who is playing. If you think your kid might fit, talk to the parents, and talk to JM about what really goes on. The forum is full of untruths and naysayers...usually people create a new anonymous account to throw shade, but there are always a few that think they can find favor by being public with it.

This EXACT story has already played out with the 01s...verbatim...there were probably 7 or 8 skeets saying the same things when JMs 01s were academy.  Many of them had enough soccer sense to see what JM had his kids doing on the field, and some took their own DDs over to JM once select started. End result after all the handwringing? Kicks put two teams in LH D1 as an indy, and most acknowledge both were top 10 teams at that time.

Some think of kicks as mystical and "other", or having some special advantage they can't quite put their finger on.   There is none! They're just like anyone else. They play the way they do because JM has them playing a ton of soccer. They play very hard, rarely skipping practices or taking long off season breaks. They play pickups and small sided and futsal. Not work, play.

JM rewards ball wizardry, and they live a soccer lifestyle...a culture...you'll catch kicks walking around watching Dallas Cup games, high school games, college games, even adult rec games. When I used to ref, I'd be doing a game in timbuktu mesquite somewhere...not even any girls teams playing. I'd see someone walking around with kicks gear. I'm thinking how does such a small startup club have so much presence? It's culture.

My son is 2-years-old, and I've not tried to teach him anything...he could dribble when he could barely walk, and that came from running around with kicks kids playing soccer on the sidelines. Culture.

JM's teams may not win every game, or post top on every rankings list, but in 5 years when it matters, the WAY they play the game will make them stand out. Some will slam my post as PR, but I don't really care. The end product will speak for itself.

In the big picture, FBR is meaningless, as are anonymous clown posters. Go watch the games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper 10/04/15, 11:28 am

4-3-3 wrote:I don't have any good reason to post on this, but I feel compelled.

Making generic reference to what happens on teams with guests and bench is one thing, but specifically calling out "your DD" with any negative comment is wrong...and has ALWAYS been out of bounds...both here and on Turfmonster.  Good on skeets to apologize, but that is crossing a line that should not be crossed in the first place. Back in the day, the forum would've rained down on your head for posting something like that about someone else's kid....no matter who you are, or what club you represent.

Regarding the obsession with how JM uses guest players in academy...my advice is go watch the games. Focus on HOW the teams play, not who is winning the games or who is playing. If you think your kid might fit, talk to the parents, and talk to JM about what really goes on. The forum is full of untruths and naysayers...usually people create a new anonymous account to throw shade, but there are always a few that think they can find favor by being public with it.

This EXACT story has already played out with the 01s...verbatim...there were probably 7 or 8 skeets saying the same things when JMs 01s were academy.  Many of them had enough soccer sense to see what JM had his kids doing on the field, and some took their own DDs over to JM once select started. End result after all the handwringing? Kicks put two teams in LH D1 as an indy, and most acknowledge both were top 10 teams at that time.

Some think of kicks as mystical and "other", or having some special advantage they can't quite put their finger on.   There is none! They're just like anyone else. They play the way they do because JM has them playing a ton of soccer. They play very hard, rarely skipping practices or taking long off season breaks. They play pickups and small sided and futsal. Not work, play.

JM rewards ball wizardry, and they live a soccer lifestyle...a culture...you'll catch kicks walking around watching Dallas Cup games, high school games, college games, even adult rec games.  When I used to ref, I'd be doing a game in timbuktu mesquite somewhere...not even any girls teams playing.  I'd see someone walking around with kicks gear. I'm thinking how does such a small startup club have so much presence? It's culture.

My son is 2-years-old, and I've not tried to teach him anything...he could dribble when he could barely walk, and that came from running around with kicks kids playing soccer on the sidelines. Culture.

JM's teams may not win every game, or post top on every rankings list, but in 5 years when it matters, the WAY they play the game will make them stand out. Some will slam my post as PR, but I don't really care. The end product will speak for itself.

In the big picture, FBR is meaningless, as are anonymous clown posters. Go watch the games.

You win the Internets award for Post of the Month, very, very well put and i couldn't agree more!

Piper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 10/04/15, 11:33 am

Maybe u should followed your instinct that you do not have any good reason to post.

What amazes me is how people jump on the forum to defend JM at the slightest hint of something negative.  But yet you conveniently left off what was said/inferre about a different program/coach...I guess that is ok bc it wasn't JM.  If u read the thread u would see I gave JM prompts and much respect.  He is one of the best in NTX.  I thoroughly enjoy when my dd team plays any of the kicks team, why bc it is going to be good competition and a chance to see how she & her teammates stack up...which they do quite well.  So I have nothing to prove.

What else u want?  

When u guys realize this is not about JM or any other coach?  This is about what is best for your child.  As parents, we have to respect that people have the right to do what is best for their child.  Building up or tearing down a program at the expense of the other is missing the point.

Next time follow you instinct

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 11:42 am

4-3-3 wrote:I don't have any good reason to post on this, but I feel compelled.

JM rewards ball wizardry, and they live a soccer lifestyle...a culture...you'll catch kicks walking around watching Dallas Cup games, high school games, college games, even adult rec games.  When I used to ref, I'd be doing a game in timbuktu mesquite somewhere...not even any girls teams playing.  I'd see someone walking around with kicks gear. I'm thinking how does such a small startup club have so much presence? It's culture.

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 10/04/15, 02:27 pm

You have me confused with your endorsement " my dd doesn't play for this club and i endorse this club".
lol!

perhaps, you should take over the FBR, that you miss terribly and reinvent the ranking in time for next year Supercopa in the following order.

1. Kicks Selecao
2. Magenta
3. JM
4. Borussia
5. Kicks North

Weren't these the top 5 FBR teams under your reign.

Or "play supercopa QT with the five above teams".

Borussia wrote:like you I post freely, don't need stupid false names.  

Only thing I'm responding to is your shot at my DD, her teammates and coach at the time.  

For anyone considering coach juan and his squads.  You are doing yourself a diservice if you do not consider him for the soccer her shows the DDs.  

He has always and did treat mine and those there fairly.  My DD and anyone there played as much as they could and every parent there knew it and knows it.

That's why they stay.  My DD did not leave for soccer reasons. Period, and that's why to this day JM and I speak, often.  

Oh, and to /!! $! with Pac and Manny, boxing nowadays is about as good teams with consistent guest players.

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 02:47 pm

How long do you guys intend to utilize Kicks to take shots at Borussia? He's been gone a good while now.

Soccersheep wrote:You have me confused  with your endorsement " my dd doesn't play for this club and i endorse this club".  
lol!

perhaps, you should take over the FBR, that you miss terribly and reinvent the ranking in time for next year Supercopa in the following order.

1. Kicks Selecao
2. Magenta
3. JM
4. Borussia
5. Kicks North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 03:01 pm

Sho'nuff wrote:How long do you guys intend to utilize Kicks to take shots at Borussia?  He's been gone a good while now.  

Soccersheep wrote:You have me confused  with your endorsement " my dd doesn't play for this club and i endorse this club".  
lol!

1. Kicks Selecao
2. Magenta
3. JM
4. Borussia
5. Kicks North

He is a friend of yours, just ask him.

But I'll make it easy for you and him...

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 10/04/15, 03:18 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:Maybe u should followed your instinct that you do not have any good reason to post.

What amazes me is how people jump on the forum to defend JM at the slightest hint of something negative.  But yet you conveniently left off what was said/inferre about a different program/coach...I guess that is ok bc it wasn't JM.  If u read the thread u would see I gave JM prompts and much respect.  He is one of the best in NTX.  I thoroughly enjoy when my dd team plays any of the kicks team, why bc it is going to be good competition and a chance to see how she & her teammates stack up...which they do quite well.  So I have nothing to prove.

What else u want?  

When u guys realize this is not about JM or any other coach?  This is about what is best for your child.  As parents, we have to respect that people have the right to do what is best for their child.  Building up or tearing down a program at the expense of the other is missing the point.

Next time follow you instinct

Skeets - I appreciate the compliment.  

I couldn't agree with you more....This is NOT about any coach.  This is all about the players.  

I'm glad you see playing Kicks teams a good opportunity to see where your dd and her team stack up against. We enjoy the same thing. To be honest, it is humbling bc when I started coaching all I wanted to do is be able to compete against the big clubs and not get humiliated. I have met and have become friends with several docs from big and small clubs....I respect them for their knowledge of the game and their work they put into our youth.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next