North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots - Page 4 Empty Re: U9G SuperCopa Last 4 Spots

Post by jm23jm 10/04/15, 03:18 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:Maybe u should followed your instinct that you do not have any good reason to post.

What amazes me is how people jump on the forum to defend JM at the slightest hint of something negative.  But yet you conveniently left off what was said/inferre about a different program/coach...I guess that is ok bc it wasn't JM.  If u read the thread u would see I gave JM prompts and much respect.  He is one of the best in NTX.  I thoroughly enjoy when my dd team plays any of the kicks team, why bc it is going to be good competition and a chance to see how she & her teammates stack up...which they do quite well.  So I have nothing to prove.

What else u want?  

When u guys realize this is not about JM or any other coach?  This is about what is best for your child.  As parents, we have to respect that people have the right to do what is best for their child.  Building up or tearing down a program at the expense of the other is missing the point.

Next time follow you instinct

Skeets - I appreciate the compliment.  

I couldn't agree with you more....This is NOT about any coach.  This is all about the players.  

I'm glad you see playing Kicks teams a good opportunity to see where your dd and her team stack up against. We enjoy the same thing. To be honest, it is humbling bc when I started coaching all I wanted to do is be able to compete against the big clubs and not get humiliated. I have met and have become friends with several docs from big and small clubs....I respect them for their knowledge of the game and their work they put into our youth.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 10/04/15, 04:43 pm

Here is my last post regarding SupaCopa until after the event.

I am pulling for all the NTX soccer teams in Super Copa to make the semis and to have an all NTX semis. Why? B/c the truth is the soccer world is much bigger than our little NTX bubble. And, other parts of the country are putting more girls on the national teams than NTX. The better NTX stands against the rest of country the more opportunities it will create for our dds to get exposure to the vast soccer world outside of Dallas.

As I am on flight taking my 00' dd on a soccer recruiting trip to a top 5 ranked soccer program, I realize that she represents herself, her family, AND NTX. For everyone of our dds who come through NTX and go on to bigger stages, they pave the way the next generation.

That's why SuperCopa is a great benchmark to see where we are in the U9 landscape and for those dds /teams who want more we will see what we have to work on. Its about development!!

My Pops raised my siblings and I that we can fight each other in the house but we stand united outside the house.

Here's to wishing the NTX U9G teams the best in the tourney!!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/04/15, 05:15 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:Here is my last post regarding SupaCopa until after the event.

I am pulling for all the NTX soccer teams in Super Copa to make the semis and to have an all NTX semis.  Why? B/c the truth is the soccer world is much bigger than our little NTX bubble.  And, other parts of the country are putting more girls on the national teams than NTX.  The better NTX stands against the rest of country the more opportunities it will create for our dds to get exposure to the vast soccer world outside of Dallas.

As I am on flight taking my 00' dd on a soccer recruiting trip to a top 5 ranked soccer program, I realize that she represents herself, her family, AND NTX.  For everyone of our dds who come through NTX and go on to bigger stages, they pave the way the next generation.  

That's why SuperCopa is a great benchmark to see where we are in the U9 landscape and for those dds /teams who want more we will see what we have to work on.  Its about development!!

My Pops raised my siblings and I that we can fight each other in the house but we stand united outside the house.

Here's to wishing the NTX U9G teams the best in the tourney!!

Good post. I look at things the same way. Root for NTX once you leave the metro. Rising tide lifts all boats.

Good luck to the DD on her visit skeets, and good luck to NTX in supercopa. I hope the tournament gets better and better every year, and hopefully Non-affiliation with any club becomes the standard model for top local tournaments in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 10/04/15, 06:01 pm

You have incorrect data. Selecao didn't play CFBAL in platinum since the girls are not challenged in u9 girls platinum. Selecao played last season and this season in u9 boys platinum where they are being challenged. Magenta won last time sting black played them. However, sting black beat Jm in cfbal and selecao at Plano Labor Day. That was the last time you guys played each other.
SkeetsG06 wrote:...Oh now we are mad.  You start it and someone responds calling out the hypocrisy of your post and you make feeble threats to get personal on the forum.

Buddy, I am good.  EVERYONE knows who I am b/c I have nor never will come on the forum say anything that I am ashamed of.  This is not my first rodeo.  So I am not ashamed of anything that I have not apologized for.  

Since you want to try and talk facts, I did not throw a trophy in the trash after the Selecao v Black game last fall.  To prove my point, the only time a trophy was handed out after a Selecao v black game was Labor day and black won, which if my memory is correct you were mad.  The last time we played Selecao was last game of CFBAL and maybe I am wrong but I dont even recall a trophy being handed out.  But I do recall going up to several of the Kicks parents and telling them great game and their girls deserved to win.  So despite the pics you claim I was suppose to have thrown a trophy is fabricated.  Show me the undoctored pic of me actually throwing it in the trash. Not the pic of a trophy in the trash that I allegedly throw in the trash.  

Here is my advice, you and I interactions are like the weather, we have good days and bad days.  We both have been around a long time.  For everybit of stuff you claim to have on me, I could come back and claim to have on you.  Very much like the thread today.  i post, you chime in, and off we go.  You and I going at it on the forum is like Mayweather and PaC, everyone would love to read the post.  The difference is May & Pac get paid and you and I becoming the Bud of jokes.  Net, you can go there but not me.  

So, I will say this publicly I should not have specifically included your dd and for that I apologize.  

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/04/15, 07:10 pm

For someone so anti-kicks, you sure are keeping close tabs. You should come out to practice sometime. cheers
But don't let me stop you. Hate on!!

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 10/04/15, 09:51 pm

Just got back home from park since my dd wanted to work on her kicks . Btw , most overrated word on this forum. If u know me, hate is something I have never known. I make fun oF FBR at u9 here. And you know there were three kids in JM when they were FBR #1, I have a better offer, I'll call u to guest play ur dd when I am short to get quality touches. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by udontknowme 10/04/15, 11:23 pm

SWINGIT you are right soccersheep knows alot about kicks like he might of played for JM once lol. I am taking a lucky guess that Soccersheep was from Houston, am I getting warmer lol. MR soccersheep your responses and post sound so so familar i is your real name is ........ wait I wont make that same mistake Borussia did today or will I, maybe I am Borussia with another forum name lol. Or maybe i am Skeets 2.0. I would hate to have to expose your little secrets to your Sting club lol. Let's call it truth and learn from Skeets and Borussia's mistakes and walk away as bashing teams and folks gets us know where. There is enough hate in this world.

udontknowme
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 10/04/15, 11:47 pm

Perhaps, his dd might have played for selecao, jm, magenta and couple of FBR #1 ranked teams. . I can say I never did bash any club or coach. Nor I am afraid to open the dirty can of worms. I spoke the truth

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 10/04/15, 11:54 pm

This thread still going...wow... Sleep Sleep Sleep
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 10/04/15, 11:55 pm

Certainly won't miss any of the clashes between two teams with kids that have USWNT talent. As advertised in the forum after Plano labor day lol!
SWINGIT!! wrote:For someone so anti-kicks, you sure are keeping close tabs.  You should come out to practice sometime.  cheers
But don't let me stop you. Hate on!!

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/04/15, 07:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sho'nuff wrote:How long do you guys intend to utilize Kicks to take shots at Borussia?  He's been gone a good while now.  

Soccersheep wrote:You have me confused  with your endorsement " my dd doesn't play for this club and i endorse this club".  
lol!

perhaps, you should take over the FBR, that you miss terribly and reinvent the ranking in time for next year Supercopa in the following order.

1. Kicks Selecao
2. Magenta
3. JM
4. Borussia
5. Kicks North

Weren't these the top 5 FBR teams under your reign.

Or "play supercopa QT with the five above teams".

Borussia wrote:like you I post freely, don't need stupid false names.  

Only thing I'm responding to is your shot at my DD, her teammates and coach at the time.  

I was and will always be a Kicks Nation supporter. Period.

For anyone considering coach juan and his squads.  You are doing yourself a diservice if you do not consider him for the soccer her shows the DDs.  

He has always and did treat mine and those there fairly.  My DD and anyone there played as much as they could and every parent there knew it and knows it.

That's why they stay.  My DD did not leave for soccer reasons. Period, and that's why to this day JM and I speak, often.  

Oh, and to /!! $! with Pac and Manny, boxing nowadays is about as good teams with consistent guest players.

He is a friend of yours, just ask him.  

But I'll make it easy for you and him...

Well, that sounds about right. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 11/04/15, 10:22 am

silent

Last edited by SWINGIT!! on 12/04/15, 04:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 11/04/15, 11:39 am

Talk to ur coach, I had the courtesy to let him know we were trying out several teams to find a better fit for my dd. It's academy , we were not happy there, everyone moves until u find a happy place that's what he told me. My dds current team , her previous coach nor I do care about # FBR . I think you do. Where were you when FBR was used for recruiting by previous FBR owner .Now I call hypocrite as well

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 11/04/15, 11:57 am

Cool

Last edited by SWINGIT!! on 12/04/15, 04:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by totalfootball 12/04/15, 12:24 am

"One of the biggest changes in the FBR is our 03 Aguero team. That is because we don't "share" players on our 06 Aguero team we keep a constant roster so when QT comes we still have the same players that have been playing regularly. It makes a huge difference when you don't try and fool parents with a skewd FBR!.
Triumph FC"

i am on same page with "parents with a skewd FBR"

Doesn't mean your studs dont guest play for FBR top 10 teams. Nor doesn't mean there ain't any teams that are fishing for them through guest play.

Triumph FC wrote:
HotShot36 wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:BluesFan, mark it zero.. that's not what I was saying at all.  Data only goes so far, come crunch time you win or go home period.  DTS, FCD & SRSA had a great showings at the QT, no question about that.  I’m simply saying the recent invites do suggest the QT was the sole consideration for the remaining invites contrary to what we were initially told.  

Lots of leagues or sports have one shot tourneys, LHGCL, Classic League (boys), but every teams seeding & ultimately their schedule is based upon their prior results.  They don’t just thrown them in randomly and hope for the best.  Imagine the kick in the shorts the NCAA would take if they paired Kentucky, Duke, Wisconsin & Mich St against each other the 1st day of March Madness.

Hopefully next year the communication & organization is better.  

Good luck to all the NTX teams participating!

Sorry Dude, last one and I'm done. Not a good example, Duke, Kentucky & Wisconsin & Michigan St. don't share players during the season. They have the same roster of players from the start of one season to the end of the Tourney.
FBR probably becomes more accurate as the team's rosters become more stable in that last season before QTs. Wonder if anyone has compared the end of spring FBR before QTs to the rankings after the teams 1st year in LHGCL. I'm guessing the top 2 or 3 don't change much but I would guess that 4-10 would have some movement.

Bwgophers did it for the 03's last year

http://www.txsoccer.net/t23567-03-final-fbr-vs-today

One of the biggest changes in the FBR is our 03 Aguero team. That is because we don't "share" players on our 06 Aguero team we keep a constant roster so when QT comes we still have the same players that have been playing regularly. It makes a huge difference when you don't try and fool parents with a skewd FBR!

totalfootball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/15, 08:28 am

Don't scare him off. We're lucky to have this strong team in the Platinum "limelight". Maybe we'll have the pleasure of seeing them in a big tournament, one day.

totalfootball wrote:"One of the biggest changes in the FBR is our 03 Aguero team. That is because we don't "share" players on our 06 Aguero team we keep a constant roster so when QT comes we still have the same players that have been playing regularly. It makes a huge difference when you don't try and fool parents with a skewd FBR!.
Triumph FC"

i am on same page with "parents with a skewd FBR"

Doesn't mean your studs dont guest play for FBR top 10 teams.  Nor doesn't mean there ain't any teams that are fishing for them through guest play.

Triumph FC wrote:
HotShot36 wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:BluesFan, mark it zero.. that's not what I was saying at all.  Data only goes so far, come crunch time you win or go home period.  DTS, FCD & SRSA had a great showings at the QT, no question about that.  I’m simply saying the recent invites do suggest the QT was the sole consideration for the remaining invites contrary to what we were initially told.  

Lots of leagues or sports have one shot tourneys, LHGCL, Classic League (boys), but every teams seeding & ultimately their schedule is based upon their prior results.  They don’t just thrown them in randomly and hope for the best.  Imagine the kick in the shorts the NCAA would take if they paired Kentucky, Duke, Wisconsin & Mich St against each other the 1st day of March Madness.

Hopefully next year the communication & organization is better.  

Good luck to all the NTX teams participating!

Sorry Dude, last one and I'm done. Not a good example, Duke, Kentucky & Wisconsin & Michigan St. don't share players during the season. They have the same roster of players from the start of one season to the end of the Tourney.
FBR probably becomes more accurate as the team's rosters become more stable in that last season before QTs. Wonder if anyone has compared the end of spring FBR before QTs to the rankings after the teams 1st year in LHGCL. I'm guessing the top 2 or 3 don't change much but I would guess that 4-10 would have some movement.

Bwgophers did it for the 03's last year

http://www.txsoccer.net/t23567-03-final-fbr-vs-today

One of the biggest changes in the FBR is our 03 Aguero team. That is because we don't "share" players on our 06 Aguero team we keep a constant roster so when QT comes we still have the same players that have been playing regularly. It makes a huge difference when you don't try and fool parents with a skewd FBR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 12/04/15, 09:25 pm

Doesn't mean your studs dont guest play for FBR top 10 teams.  Nor doesn't mean there ain't any teams that are fishing for them through guest play.

They can play for who they like but I bet I know where they will be on signing day Laughing

Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 12/04/15, 09:36 pm

[quote="Sho'nuff"]Don't scare him off.  We're lucky to have this strong team in the Platinum "limelight". Maybe we'll have the pleasure of seeing them in a big tournament, one day.

Thanks Sho'nuff It has nothing to do we being scared of anyone. I'm not a big tournament playing coach and nor are my parents who stay and continue to play on my teams. That's my philosophy on any of my teams I coach. So we play 5 a year and that's it. That's why most of the teams rankings are not high in academy because we don't "collect" ranking points like others do.  That maybe their choice but its not mine  Wink
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCalSoccerDad 16/05/15, 09:55 am

So, now that we have brackets to look at, things look pretty well shaped up for a fun couple of days. Our LAGSB kiddos are so excited to see what all this NTX soccer fuss is all about.

SoCalSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4