North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

07 LH QT - Page 11 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

07 LH QT

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

07 LH QT - Page 11 Empty Re: 07 LH QT

Post by KeeperCommander 28/07/17, 01:54 pm

Ok Kat we will play your game. I always new you couldn't coach, now you are illiterate too.
Your spats with other FCD coaches are well documented by all especially your past player parents. They are tiresome and ridiculous at best. Most do think that your coaching prowess is extremely dated and that is why your teams never amount to much past select. I have heard of you stopping games where things did not go your way.
How pathetic is that. Something else that is pathetic is coming on here pretending to be a parent who's DD has moved on to another sport. Yet you troll soccer forums. The KC doll is a funny aspect to this thread. However the undertones of that make me sick.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 02:08 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Ok Kat we will play your game.  I always new you couldn't coach, now you are illiterate too.
Your spats with other FCD coaches are well documented by all especially your past player parents.  They are tiresome and ridiculous at best.  Most do think that your coaching prowess is extremely dated and that is why your teams never amount to much past select.  I have heard of you stopping games where things did not go your way.  
How pathetic is that.  Something else that is pathetic is coming on here pretending to be a parent who's DD has moved on to another sport.  Yet you troll soccer forums.  The KC doll is a funny aspect to this thread.  However the undertones of that make me sick.

*knew
That typo is so satisfying in that sentence bahahahaha

Pathetic is attacking someone's career from behind a keyboard. A keyboard commander is a commander of nothing. And it's been well established here that if I were KW I would have called you a fruit loop by now.

I was serious about the doll thing. She must've done something to you outside of coaching a way that hurts your feelings. I just want to help you heal. Go back to liberal SoCal if you can't handle it.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/07/17, 02:11 pm

SoCal? KeeperCommander, did you move here with Vulture Vic? You know his DD can...score.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/07/17, 02:19 pm

Narrator wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:Ok Kat we will play your game.  I always new you couldn't coach, now you are illiterate too.
Your spats with other FCD coaches are well documented by all especially your past player parents.  They are tiresome and ridiculous at best.  Most do think that your coaching prowess is extremely dated and that is why your teams never amount to much past select.  I have heard of you stopping games where things did not go your way.  
How pathetic is that.  Something else that is pathetic is coming on here pretending to be a parent who's DD has moved on to another sport.  Yet you troll soccer forums.  The KC doll is a funny aspect to this thread.  However the undertones of that make me sick.

*knew

Pathetic is attacking someone's career from behind a keyboard. A keyboard commander is a commander of nothing. And it's been well established here that if I were KW I would have called you a fruit loop by now.

I was serious about the doll thing. She must've done something to you outside of coaching a way that hurts your feelings. I just want to help you heal. Go back to liberal SoCal if you can't handle it.
Thank you for the apple typo correction. Pleasantries will always have to be dealt out when necessary. Read my initial posts in this thread, they more sided with your coaching style than opposed it. It is when you start making insane posts that really turns the tide in a different direction.
Speaking of insane- I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Wives with Knives", mast#*bating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how truly crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you do that?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 02:22 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Narrator wrote:

*knew

Thank you for the apple typo correction.  Pleasantries will always have to be dealt out when necessary.  Read my initial posts in this thread, they more sided with your coaching style than opposed it.  It is when you start making insane posts that really turns the tide in a different direction.  
Speaking of insane- I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Wives with Knives", mast#*bating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how truly crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you do that?

Ok, you've won me over with a quote from Seven. We can be friends now. Say whatever you want about KW.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/07/17, 02:25 pm

Whoa! Why would she do that with her feces? Are all the 07s (coaches/parents) really this crazy!!!
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 02:29 pm

soccertard wrote:Whoa!  Why would she do that with her feces?  Are all the 07s (coaches/parents) really this crazy!!!

I don't know. You'd have to ask an 07 parent.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/07/17, 02:30 pm

Perhaps the 07's would like to get back to talking about cupcakes, rainbow bridges and which team will falter back to D3 now.
Oh and if they are anything like the other age group coaches/parents.........YES!!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 28/07/17, 02:35 pm

Narrator wrote:

*knew

No, I think the point he is trying to make is the day of coaching players using abusive language and teaching unsportsmanlike tactics needs to end. It not about the coach! It the players game and they should be the focus! Coaches need to sit down and shut the hell up! This is not just about KW. Their are many others who need to head the warning before something awful happens.

Last edited by Zizou on 28/07/17, 02:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/07/17, 02:39 pm

Nobody can focus now that we know coaches are doing such bizarre things with their feces.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 28/07/17, 02:52 pm

Narrator wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
Narrator wrote:There's off topic, and there's slandering the career of a 50 something year old woman. What a big strong keyboard commander you are.

slander - make false and damaging statements about someone

So, can you outline the "false" statements anyone has made here?  I see some observed behavior (facts) and some opinions, but certainly nothing that even comes close to slander.

You know what I haven't seen?  Any prior players / parents coming on here to defend her.

You and others painted her out to be a fraud of a coach. Someone who gets by on dirty play and intimidation alone. I saw no evidence of that in the two recent years my kid played for her. We've moved on to a different sport now, but during that time my daughter loved playing for KW, and I consider her a friend of mine. I was told that she was in fact much more intense years ago, and she's calmed down and even become more nurturing to the players after her own daughter was born. That's the KW I knew.

Is it at all possible that perhaps some of your opinions of her might be a little old? That's an honest question, because the coach you describe sounds like a different person than the one I knew.

So Kat - as I said from the start:

"Webb?  Unless her coaching style has changed substantially in the past few years - ZERO"

As for someone who gets by on dirty play and intimidation alone -  no, not alone

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/07/17, 03:17 pm

Does VultureVic have a daughter on KW's 07 team? Maybe he can comment on all the off the walls S happening over there...slapping, dolls, and feces.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_steve 28/07/17, 03:48 pm

Zizou wrote:
Narrator wrote:

*knew

No, I think the point he is trying to make is the day of coaching players using abusive language and teaching unsportsmanlike tactics needs to end. It not about the coach! It the players game and they should be the focus! Coaches need to sit down and shut the hell up! This is not just about KW. Their are many others who need to head the warning before something awful happens.

With all the coaching options available. You try different coaches. I have had the privilege of playing for so many style of coaches in my lifetime. That's the style I enjoy. thanks to all the post from things that have been talked about. this is truly my kind of coach. No everyone gets a metal type personality.

mma_steve
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 03:59 pm

mma_steve wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Narrator wrote:

*knew

With all the coaching options available. You try different coaches. I have had the privilege of playing for so many style of coaches in my lifetime. That's the style I enjoy. thanks to all the post from things that have been talked about. this is truly my kind of coach. No everyone gets a metal type personality.

Thank you. You get it. We're adults and know what we're signing up for. Most of us have older kids in the same sport and have already been through this with different coaches. My oldest wouldn't have been able to handle KW. My youngest loved her, but then she started to like softball more and there just wasn't time for both. But while she was there she had a blast, and I never had a problem with a single thing KW said or did.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 28/07/17, 04:17 pm

You seam to be in the minority. These comments about coaches have been made through their actions and coaching demeanor over time. These posters are not making this up nor have they just seen one single incident. Yes, it is your choice who you choose to train your DD, but don't ridicule those that have come on here to warn you. They are not making this up! I feel their are better ways to motivate and teach young ladies that don't involve unsportsmanlike tactics and abusive language.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 04:28 pm

Zizou wrote:You seam to be in the minority. These comments about coaches have been made through their actions and coaching demeanor over time. These posters are not making this up nor have they just seen on single incident. Yes, it is you choice who you choose to train your DD, but don't ridicule those that have come on here to warn you. They are not making this up!

The minority on this message board. From the looks of it the same 5 people comment on just about everything. Not sure how they do it. Keeping up with this thread has been taxing enough for my one day on this website for the vindictive. These people appear to to keep up with all the sewing circle gossip. Must be nice to have so much constant free time.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 28/07/17, 04:31 pm

C'mon Z you know 10-yr olds can't think for themselves.

Without a coach stalking the sideline orchestrating every touch, how will they know to 'put her in' every time they touch the ball?

And without being shown, there's no way a 10-year old is going to be savvy enough to tug a shirt, kick a heel or shove from behind once the ball is gone.

As for bullying 13-yr old AR's? Years of practice is needed to do it right.

You should know better.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 04:32 pm

Narrator wrote:
Zizou wrote:You seam to be in the minority. These comments about coaches have been made through their actions and coaching demeanor over time. These posters are not making this up nor have they just seen on single incident. Yes, it is you choice who you choose to train your DD, but don't ridicule those that have come on here to warn you. They are not making this up!

The minority on this message board. From the looks of it the same 5 people comment on just about everything. Not sure how they do it. Keeping up with this thread has been taxing enough for my one day on this website for the vindictive. These people appear to to keep up with all the sewing circle gossip. Must be nice to have so much constant free time.

On second thought, is it a minority? Scanning over the different pages plenty of people have chimed in to contradict these internet bullies. Some of them just happened to be far too polite, and give up far too soon, so I guess their opinions were just disregarded or something. Not enough super cool internet message board points to matter I guess.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_steve 28/07/17, 04:42 pm

There are so many opinion on here and a lot of you are very knowledgeable in what you talk about and I have nothing but respect for your outlook. we all have who or what we like. it has been a pleasure

mma_steve
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator 28/07/17, 04:47 pm

mma_steve wrote:There are so many opinion on here and a lot of you are very knowledgeable in what you talk about and I have nothing but respect for your outlook. we all have who or what we like. it has been a pleasure

I salute you kind sir.

Narrator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 28/07/17, 06:51 pm

L
Narrator wrote:
Narrator wrote:

On second thought, is it a minority? Scanning over the different pages plenty of people have chimed in to contradict these internet bullies. Some of them just happened to be far too polite, and give up far too soon, so I guess their opinions were just disregarded or something. Not enough super cool internet message board points to matter I
Their is only one reason why these coaches are being pointed out. They have at some point in their coaching career displayed these horrible characteristics. No one else has made this up. They are the only ones to blame.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Justbecause2016 29/07/17, 10:01 am

Who will preform well and who will fall short.......

Justbecause2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/17, 11:49 am

My first experience with KW, her team used a throw and chase game plan. It was a sight to be seen. Great soccer development.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 29/07/17, 01:48 pm

Hopefully it was with soccer balls, and not feces. Sho, does she have a Voodoo doll of you too?
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 29/07/17, 03:11 pm

I appreciate her style...intimidation, athleticism and dirty tricks. The problem is the 07 group is not very talented nor well coached. We took our daughter 06.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 30/07/17, 01:12 pm

Worst age group in a decade. Smart choice VV.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum