North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

02 Rowdy/Texans Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

02 Rowdy/Texans

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

02 Rowdy/Texans Empty 02 Rowdy/Texans

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 08:55 am

After watching the new RH Texans last night, I would encourage players to attend the practice if you want to try out for this team. He clearly seperated the teams into an A team and a B team. The A team had what I would think be the starters nd studs maybe one who is not a starter.A team was very strong, kids with a lot of talent on the T-shirt team. B team(pennys) -not so much. I guess what Im saying is dont be scared away by this teams record. They do have B team players who can be beat out-now will he do it this quickly-I dont know. Just somethin to think about. People in soccer world often think of ths as an exclusive group, I saw about half of the team as top notch players, who were heads above your avg. 9/10 year old girl -but not whole team. Be ready for not-so-warm parents thoogh. Not mean or anything -they just are not going to come over and shoot the breeze and intoduce themselves.

Back to top Go down

02 Rowdy/Texans Empty m

Post by happygilmore 19/08/11, 09:04 am

b

Last edited by happygilmore on 19/08/11, 09:18 am; edited 1 time in total

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

02 Rowdy/Texans Empty Re: 02 Rowdy/Texans

Post by mcik17 19/08/11, 09:15 am

One Texans to another!

Last edited by mcik17 on 19/08/11, 09:30 am; edited 1 time in total
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by #1soccer 19/08/11, 09:23 am

Please provide the details on practice days/times/locations

#1soccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 10:15 am

Ancient Chinese Secret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 11:17 am

happygilmore wrote:b

What is that? Are you sticking out your tongue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 19/08/11, 11:21 am

Is it just me or the OP struggling to make a point? That post is so hard to read.

Did DM keep any of his teams?
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 19/08/11, 11:25 am

twomattiesmom wrote:

He went back and deleted what he originally said. Probably wanted to avoid feeding the troll.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 11:28 am

jj4mel wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

He went back and deleted what he originally said. Probably wanted to avoid feeding the troll.

How boring of him. Razz

Last edited by twomattiesmom on 19/08/11, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 19/08/11, 12:13 pm

Am I alone in thinking the original poster is an idiot? Almost all top 20 level teams have challengers for roster spots near the beginning of a season, and the names on any academy roster list are never exactly set in stone. Duh.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboyblue 19/08/11, 12:22 pm

Agree with original post...this team is top heavy. If i had a dog in the fight I would run her out there ASAP because RH is one of the best we got in North Texas and with the top players he already has he will without question fix the back half of this roster...my bet is sooner than later. When you throw in the obvious pressure he is getting from the boss (with latest coaching shake up), the recent lack of success at higher age groups and that he is swallowing his pride to coach these little girls my bet is he gets it done sooner than later. I have heard that the Glotz team is very talented as well (especially in middle and back)...maybe he just shuffles the deck between these two since the Rowdies appear to be in great shape up top and keeper.

Hopefully DM has packed it up for good..it appears he did a half a$$ed job with this team and we dont have to read about him on this forum anymore.

Still waiting on what team Sting nabs to put in the fight.......

Littleboyblue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 19/08/11, 12:55 pm

I do agree R.H. has a great team. But why go to a team that is very good and your DD sets the bench. Just to make that bench stronger? If I was a parent I would wait for that top coach to approach my DD rather then go and make a cass that my DD is the best, and could make a difference. If you ask me someone is unhappy were they are at.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 19/08/11, 01:07 pm

just a fan wrote:I do agree R.H. has a great team. But why go to a team that is very good and your DD sets the bench. Just to make that bench stronger? If I was a parent I would wait for that top coach to approach my DD rather then go and make a cass that my DD is the best, and could make a difference. If you ask me someone is unhappy were they are at.

I think the point the poster was trying to make was if your DD is pretty good she could get out there and start due to their lineup lacking depth. Also, don't end a sentence with a preposition.
Blank77
Blank77

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt. Caveman 19/08/11, 01:09 pm

OP's statement is mere speculation, with no basis in facts and without any knowledge of this team's inner workings, this team is in a transition phase and anyone who believes an in-depth and accurate assessment of this team, David May's previous commitment and development of this team or the skill level and quality of the players can be made in one initial visit is an absolute idiot or a drama king or queen.

As a matter of fact you sound like a delusional, disgruntled parent, a hater, who thinks their kid is Pele in a skirt and your A$$ should be kissed. So what if no one spoke to you? Clearly NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE NOT THERE OR NOW (as you make your comment as a guest).

DT-Higginbotham is as strong as they ever were as Rowdies, and will only get better.
Capt. Caveman
Capt. Caveman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 01:12 pm

Littleboyblue wrote:Agree with original post...this team is top heavy. If i had a dog in the fight I would run her out there ASAP because RH is one of the best we got in North Texas and with the top players he already has he will without question fix the back half of this roster...my bet is sooner than later. When you throw in the obvious pressure he is getting from the boss (with latest coaching shake up), the recent lack of success at higher age groups and that he is swallowing his pride to coach these little girls my bet is he gets it done sooner than later. I have heard that the Glotz team is very talented as well (especially in middle and back)...maybe he just shuffles the deck between these two since the Rowdies appear to be in great shape up top and keeper.

Hopefully DM has packed it up for good..it appears he did a half a$$ed job with this team and we dont have to read about him on this forum anymore.

Still waiting on what team Sting nabs to put in the fight.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 19/08/11, 01:16 pm

Capt. Caveman wrote:OP's statement is mere speculation, with no basis in facts and without any knowledge of this team's inner workings, this team is in a transition phase and anyone who believes an in-depth and accurate assessment of this team, David May's previous commitment and development of this team or the skill level and quality of the players can be made in one initial visit is an absolute idiot or a drama king or queen.

As a matter of fact you sound like a delusional, disgruntled parent, a hater, who thinks their kid is Pele in a skirt and your A$$ should be kissed. So what if no one spoke to you? Clearly NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE NOT THERE OR NOW (as you make your comment as a guest).

DT-Higginbotham is as strong as they ever were as Rowdies, and will only get better.

um, wow - there are some pretty hyper-sensitive conclusions drawn their capt!

So is it a tense time over there now or is your DD one on the "B team" as OP mentioned?
Blank77
Blank77

Back to top Go down

Post by egtd23 19/08/11, 01:17 pm

Sounds like this coach is doing his job and shaking it up in his new role. Just like a leader in business.

egtd23
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt. Caveman 19/08/11, 01:23 pm

Blank77 wrote:
Capt. Caveman wrote:OP's statement is mere speculation, with no basis in facts and without any knowledge of this team's inner workings, this team is in a transition phase and anyone who believes an in-depth and accurate assessment of this team, David May's previous commitment and development of this team or the skill level and quality of the players can be made in one initial visit is an absolute idiot or a drama king or queen.

So is it a tense time over there now or is your DD one on the "B team" as OP mentioned?

None of the above, I have a low tolerance for B.S. note my avatar.. I clearly have elevated testosterone levels Very Happy

Last edited by Capt. Caveman on 19/08/11, 01:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capt. Caveman
Capt. Caveman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 19/08/11, 01:27 pm

Capt. Caveman wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

None of the above, I have a low tolerance for B.S.

Bologna Sandwiches? I don't really care for them either.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 01:29 pm

Blank77 wrote:

YES she was, mom on here all the time-come on now-fever/penn you know this mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt. Caveman 19/08/11, 01:34 pm

Messi Mess wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

So Capt. Caveman is a hairy woman with hormone issues? Shocked So is it safe to assume Blank 77 is a 34 yr old guy who's shooting blanks? And Messi Mess is a little latino whose full of $@#%?

Last edited by Capt. Caveman on 19/08/11, 01:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capt. Caveman
Capt. Caveman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 19/08/11, 01:38 pm

TXSOCCER -> poor soccer insight to bologna sandwhiches in under 1 page.
Blank77
Blank77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 02:18 pm

Capt. Caveman wrote:
Messi Mess wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

Ever hear of sneaky deceitful people?

So Capt. Caveman is a hairy woman with hormone issues? Shocked So is it safe to assume Blank 77 is a 34 yr old guy who's shooting blanks? And Messi Mess is a little latino whose full of $@#%?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/11, 02:19 pm

Messi Mess wrote:
Capt. Caveman wrote:
Messi Mess wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

Ever hear of sneaky decietful people???

Back to top Go down

Post by skynet 21/08/11, 05:34 am

Guest wrote:
Messi Mess wrote:
Capt. Caveman wrote:
Messi Mess wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

This is same noise that starts when the teams go select... teams trying to get stronger, parents frustrated and looking/hoping for better players to join their team since the right combination seems to be somewhere else. Can DT-Higg attract a stud from KAT or Grubbs?
Ever hear of sneaky decietful people???
skynet
skynet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next