North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

00 QT Seeding 2014  - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

00 QT Seeding 2014

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

00 QT Seeding 2014  - Page 5 Empty Re: 00 QT Seeding 2014

Post by InaB 17/07/14, 03:43 pm

Hi Stinker, your post seems rather personal. Do you know this first hand? Was your DD a player on his team? Have you had personal problems with him?

It is my understanding that the TFC team moved to Liverpool pretty close to intact. (Looking at prior posts seem to support this.)

It is also my understanding that the majority of players on the Liverpool team chose to go independent with the coach rather than stay at the club.

I could be wrong in what I know.

As to the name calling by the coach, I don't know if that happens or not. But I would think that if the majority of players went with him to be independent then he must not be too bad since that is a major step.

I think I will take time to watch his team at one of the QT games and find out for myself how he and the team operate. I will dutifully report back to the board on how things go (with any appropriate bleeps crossed out of course).

Nice reply BW.  Very Happy 

Have a great day all.

Very Happy

InaB
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 17/07/14, 04:19 pm

elitesoccer247 can probably clear this up...
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by stinkerpants 17/07/14, 04:35 pm

InaB wrote:Hi Stinker, your post seems rather personal. Do you know this first hand? Was your DD a player on his team? Have you had personal problems with him? Yes, Yes, other than him calling my daughter a stupid douchebag?

It is my understanding that the TFC team moved to Liverpool pretty close to intact. (Looking at prior posts seem to support this.) No, a few did but most he inherited from LP

It is also my understanding that the majority of players on the Liverpool team chose to go independent with the coach rather than stay at the club. Not from what I understand, but could be wrong

I could be wrong in what I know.

As to the name calling by the coach, I don't know if that happens or not. But I would think that if the majority of players went with him to be independent then he must not be too bad since that is a major step. Good coach, bad person

I think I will take time to watch his team at one of the QT games and find out for myself how he and the team operate. I will dutifully report back to the board on how things go (with any appropriate bleeps crossed out of course). Have fun with that

Nice reply BW.   Very Happy 

Have a great day all.

Very Happy

stinkerpants
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2_cents_worth 18/07/14, 06:59 am

Sorry to interrupt the coach bashing session, but does anyone have an idea of how many teams are qualifying and how many spots are open? Still no info on the website.
2_cents_worth
2_cents_worth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 18/07/14, 07:37 am

2_cents_worth wrote:Sorry to interrupt the coach bashing session, but does anyone have an idea of how many teams are qualifying and how many spots are open?  Still no info on the website.

This link posted yesterday lists all the age groups less U19.

http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0059/1626/2014_LHGCL_Final_Standings_no_U19.pdf

These are the teams listed under 00s for D3.

Mustangs FC Mustangs 00 Navy Spence Division III-(relegated from D2)
Fever United 00G Division III
Sting 00G Bruno Division III-(promoted by Sting to replace SWW which moved to replace SWR in D2)
Sting Central 00G Royal Division III
Meja Martinez North 00G Division III
Fort Worth FC 00G White Division III-(avoided QT when WFX folded)
QT Division III
QT Division III
QT Division III
QT Division III
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 18/07/14, 08:08 am

Looking at the title of the link / document, does anyone else find it fitting that LH refers to teams as "Assets"?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/07/14, 08:41 am

jsullivan81 wrote:Looking at the title of the link / document, does anyone else find it fitting that LH refers to teams as "Assets"?

Not as fitting as what LH refers to parents as... What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 09:09 am

Gee whiz, I thought Banker would be a more appropriate Parent/team reference for LH and the Clubs to use.   Laughing 

And BTW, it appears that DIII is now back to 10 teams from the 11 snafu of last year.

And last but not least, thanks 2_Cent for the interruption and move back to our regular program!  cheers 

Last edited by InaB on 18/07/14, 09:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by elitesoccer247 18/07/14, 12:52 pm

oldboot wrote:elitesoccer247 can probably clear this up...

I am sorry for the delay in not responding sooner to these incredible allegations about my character. This was just brought to my attention and I am more than happy to respond and answer questions and to clear the air.

Firstly, I have never called any player of mine a DB as is being alleged that I did, especially to a girl!!!!! Secondly, I have no idea who the poster is and who his daughter is - what I do know, is that the person who is accusing of these lies is nothing more than a liar.

Yes I came from TFC and you all know what happened there last summer. In the early part of 2013, I was given the 2000 girls team after their coach had been dismissed and all but 6 players stayed and they followed their former coach to Andromeda when it came to tryouts.

After the shenanigans with TFC last summer, we were offered an opportunity to join Liverpool and all sounded good until the reality began to set in and by then it was too late. At the beginning of May 2014, I made the decision to resign from the club because of a number of factors relating to coaching styles, ethics and techniques and to be perfectly candid the parents weren't happy either and so I decided that it would be in my best interests and that of my parents to set up my own Club.

The parents were informed and they all gave me their backing and support.

Whoever the person is making these unsubstantiated and groundless remarks, is deliberately attempting to undermine my reputation by posting lies.

If it continues, measures will be taken through the legal channels.

I am interested in coaching plain and simple. I love coaching players who wish to learn, grow, develop and enjoy playing football the way it was meant to be played. If one player or two players or several players are unhappy, so be it, I can't please everyone and I'm not for everyone. I am honest, direct, truthful and call things the way I see them.

I am not being paid to baby sit, parents pay me to coach and to help their child develop their technical skill sets, tactical understanding and knowledge and to help that player become a better person both and off the field.

elitesoccer247
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 01:04 pm

Thank you for the feedback coach. I know that we all can get a bit carried away at times but the majority of us posters really are a friendly bunch. We may poke fun on occasion and even get our feelings hurt, but we truly mean no harm.

There will always be those people who carry hurts, or issues into these public conversations.

We can be a great place to talk and exchange ideas or a very dark place. Hopefully, the dark posts will be few and far between.

InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by elitesoccer247 18/07/14, 01:09 pm

Thank you Ina - I appreciate your kind words and reading some of the amusing posts has actually been very therapeutic Smile

Have a great weekend and I hope to run into you at the tournament next week.

elitesoccer247
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stinkerpants 18/07/14, 02:25 pm

elitesoccer247 wrote:

I am sorry for the delay in not responding sooner to these incredible allegations about my character. This was just brought to my attention and I am more than happy to respond and answer questions and to clear the air.

Firstly, I have never called any player of mine a DB as is being alleged that I did, especially to a girl!!!!! Secondly, I have no idea who the poster is and who his daughter is - what I do know, is that the person who is accusing of these lies is nothing more than a liar.

Yes I came from TFC and you all know what happened there last summer. In the early part of 2013, I was given the 2000 girls team after their coach had been dismissed and all but 6 players stayed and they followed their former coach to Andromeda when it came to tryouts.

After the shenanigans with TFC last summer, we were offered an opportunity to join Liverpool and all sounded good until the reality began to set in and by then it was too late. At the beginning of May 2014, I made the decision to resign from the club because of a number of factors relating to coaching styles, ethics and techniques and to be perfectly candid the parents weren't happy either and so I decided that it would be in my best interests and that of my parents to set up my own Club.

Whoever the person is making these unsubstantiated and groundless remarks, is deliberately attempting to undermine my reputation by posting lies.

I am interested in coaching plain and simple. I love coaching players who wish to learn, grow, develop and enjoy playing football the way it was meant to be played. If one player or two players or several players are unhappy, so be it, I can't please everyone and I'm not for everyone. I am honest, direct, truthful and call things the way I see them.

I am not being paid to baby sit, parents pay me to coach and to help their child develop their technical skill sets, tactical understanding and knowledge and to help that player become a better person both and off the field.

First of all. there are no lies in anything I said. You did not get most of us to come with you to LPFC. You took 5 or 6 I think and got the rest of them from another team (Coach Jorge I believe)
Second, if you would like to peruse "legal channels" for a he said she said case, please feel free to be my guest. I will have parents LINED UP to talk about the "stupid and lazy" comments and the "you play like douchebags" comments. Undermine your reputation? What reputation? You have been in North Texas Soccer for what? A little over two years? And 3 clubs? Thats your reputation. You did that to yourself.

stinkerpants
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 18/07/14, 02:42 pm

'Undermine your reputation? What reputation? You have been in North Texas Soccer for what? A little over two years? And 3 clubs? Thats your reputation. You did that to yourself.'

Ouch.

Sounds like a young coach is learning that a 'Reputation' is earned by their actions, behaviors and results over time. Not something you get to assign yourself, or is shaped by your view of yourself.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 18/07/14, 02:47 pm

Can we go back to jokes about 80's rock and roll bands now?  How about this one:

oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by maxskillz 18/07/14, 03:01 pm

Schedules are up.
http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=39051&Gender=Girls&Age=15

maxskillz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by elitesoccer247 18/07/14, 03:12 pm

stinkerpants wrote:
elitesoccer247 wrote:

First of all. there are no lies in anything I said. You did not get most of us to come with you to LPFC. You took 5 or 6 I think and got the rest of them from another team (Coach Jorge I believe)
Second, if you would like to peruse "legal channels" for a he said she said case, please feel free to be my guest. I will have parents LINED UP to talk about the "stupid and lazy" comments and the "you play like douchebags" comments. Undermine your reputation? What reputation? You have been in North Texas Soccer for what? A little over two years? And 3 clubs? Thats your reputation. You did that to yourself.

What is your name?

elitesoccer247
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 03:16 pm

So the teams on the schedule are as follows:

Flash
Velocity Elite
Dallas Kicks
FC Dallas Red
Texas Lightning
Solar Silver
Gunners
Renegades
Liverpool Keegan
Meja East
Melissa
Rockwall Hotspurs
North Texas Futbol Black
Legacy
Texas Lonestars
Sporting FC

OK, am I still missing anyone?

Last edited by InaB on 18/07/14, 03:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blindspot on glasses!!)
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

00 QT Seeding 2014  - Page 5 Empty Hotspurs

Post by Soccerdood 18/07/14, 03:18 pm

As far as I know, Hotspurs are an 01 team so expect a change is coming.

Soccerdood
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00scrmom 18/07/14, 03:23 pm

Good catch Dood!

Good luck to all the QT participants!
00scrmom
00scrmom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 03:25 pm

OK, if you hadn't noticed, we have made a valiant effort to change the subject. If you must carry on the name calling can you please take it off line? Stinky as you said, this is a "he said, he said moment" on both sides.

Why don't we check the libelous behavior at the door and move on.  Very Happy 

The rest of us very civilized, fun loving, we are the world people have a serious discussion going on here about the QTs.  Razz 
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 18/07/14, 03:25 pm

elitesoccer247 wrote:
stinkerpants wrote:

What is your name?

Why do you care, just move on...you won't win battling this guy on here?! Personally, the more defensive and combative you get the more people will tend to believe stinkerpants (lol). Why even respond to someone calling themselves that, do you think he has credibility. Didn't you just go off the deep end the page before when someone just floated out that they heard you weren't going to do QT? By u15, don't most of the people here know better then to buy what some new posters spouts off and haven't most of the DDs been called worse then Stupid and Lazy?
Blank77
Blank77

Back to top Go down

Post by maxskillz 18/07/14, 03:26 pm

InaB wrote:So the teams on the schedule are as follows:

Flash
Velocity Elite
Dallas Kicks
FC Dallas Red
Texas Lightning
Solar Silver
Gunners
Renegades
Liverpool Keegan
Meja East
Melissa
Rockwall Hotspurs
North Texas Futbol Black

Ina I think you missed some teams.

maxskillz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 03:28 pm

Good catch Dood. I knew I didn't recognize the name Hotspurs. And my point exactly Blank!
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 18/07/14, 03:28 pm

Darn Max! I must need new glasses.

Let me check the U15 list again.

See updated list above.

Hey mom, they missed it the same way they missed NONE OF THE ABOVE showing up by the Renegades name. Razz

Last edited by InaB on 18/07/14, 03:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by 00scrmom 18/07/14, 03:33 pm

And here I was going to ask for predictions but now have to wait to see how it unfolds with the Hotspurs out of the picture.  Which btw...how does LH miss that?
00scrmom
00scrmom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by elitesoccer247 18/07/14, 03:40 pm

Blank77 wrote:
elitesoccer247 wrote:
stinkerpants wrote:

What is your name?

Why do you care, just move on...you won't win battling this guy on here?!  Personally, the more defensive and combative you get the more people will tend to believe stinkerpants (lol).  Why even respond to someone calling themselves that, do you think he has credibility.  Didn't you just go off the deep end the page before when someone just floated out that they heard you weren't going to do QT?  By u15, don't most of the people here know better then to buy what some new posters spouts off and haven't most of the DDs been called worse then Stupid and Lazy?

lol thank you for the message Blank and you are absolutely right mate, he's not worth wasting anytime over, you and Ina are ambassadors of Quam Smile

Have a great weekend.

elitesoccer247
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next