North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 7 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

This topic is about absolutely nothing

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 7 Empty Re: This topic is about absolutely nothing

Post by AngelinaGoalee 15/02/18, 04:44 pm

scratch

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 7 Empty Re: This topic is about absolutely nothing

Post by Foxysoccermom 15/02/18, 04:57 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:scratch

I bet that's not the only thing you're scratching.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 15/02/18, 05:59 pm

The wizard was in his closet behind the curtain and pulled the Wrong lever for the smoke and fireworks. Multi-tasking isn't the strong suit.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Havingfunyet 16/02/18, 11:00 am

Well this forum has become a joke!!!  It is dominated by the same old crap (what league is better, what coach is better, and how a 6 year old get extra competitive development and loves to play soccer 7 days a week on two teams).  Also, the dominate posters must be huge looser.............how do you know if you are one of those huge loosers.  Well if you can answer yes to one of these questions!

1) You post more than 1 time a day
2) You bump a topic after it died (like this one) because you are bored with looking at the play wanted section
3) You think that soccer is how your child is going to pay for college
4) You go to soccer field to watch other teams your DD does not play on so you can report back to the forum
5) You actual defend you posts like someone who matters cut you down
6) You set up alerts so when some on post it comes to you inbox
7) You are on here and your DD does not even play soccer anymore

Peace out I am dropping the mic and deleting my acct!

Havingfunyet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllTheBluebellsAreBlue 16/02/18, 11:08 am

New here...much more of a lurker than poster and it's obvious you people have history and I'm not quite sure who is in whose "alliance" and who would be voted off the island but I just wanted to go on record stating that foxysoccermom is hilarious!

She seriously makes me want to up my game in all areas of smart a$$ and snark!

"Last time we did that Big e couldn't keep his eyes off Angelina's mustache and Angelina couldn't keep her hands off of E.".

I mean that line! Who couldn't laugh hysterically at that! LMAO!

Team Foxy!

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/02/18, 11:36 am

Havingfunyet wrote:Well this forum has become a joke!!!  It is dominated by the same old crap (what league is better, what coach is better, and how a 6 year old get extra competitive development and loves to play soccer 7 days a week on two teams).  Also, the dominate posters must be huge looser.............how do you know if you are one of those huge loosers.  Well if you can answer yes to one of these questions!

2) You bump a topic after it died (like this one) because you are bored with looking at the play wanted section
4) You go to soccer field to watch other teams your DD does not play on so you can report back to the forum

Pick the mic back up...you spelled "Losers" wrong.
Also....those are statements, not questions.

"Ima Loser babyyyyyy.....so why dontcha kill me"

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 16/02/18, 11:51 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Havingfunyet wrote:Well this forum has become a joke!!!  It is dominated by the same old crap (what league is better, what coach is better, and how a 6 year old get extra competitive development and loves to play soccer 7 days a week on two teams).  Also, the dominate posters must be huge looser.............how do you know if you are one of those huge loosers.  Well if you can answer yes to one of these questions!

Only AG the 'looser' one, right Foxy??

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 16/02/18, 11:54 am

Account still not deleted.
Just sayin.
Twisted Evil

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/02/18, 11:59 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Mannnnn you Lake Highlands parents are mean!!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 16/02/18, 12:04 pm

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 7 1c52c010

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 16/02/18, 12:20 pm

-As best I can, need to focus more and spend time with the board psychologist to stay focused

-Real weak point for me.  Meth man is a fierce competitor in this arena.

-That's what the coaches I sleep with say.  No reason doubt them.

-I'm actually there looking for a date, but guilty as charged.

-Bige acts like he matters.  Is that not the case?

-Check.  But that's a game I play.  I drink a shot every time the alert goes off.

-Volleyball doesn't have a board, so I come here for inspiration.  They both overcharge and the outcomes are the same, so it's a wash.  Besides the soccer coaches are cuter...dumb as rocks, but who cares.

Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 16/02/18, 12:30 pm

NoSpinZone wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Correct. Still trying to figure out why she was walking out of the men's restroom behind Bige last week at Toyota. Strange coincidence or is there more to that story?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 16/02/18, 12:34 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:

-As best I can, need to focus more and spend time with the board psychologist to stay focused

-Real weak point for me.  Meth man is a fierce competitor in this arena.

-That's what the coaches I sleep with say.  No reason doubt them.

-I'm actually there looking for a date, but guilty as charged.

-Bige acts like he matters.  Is that not the case?

-Check.  But that's a game I play.  I drink a shot every time the alert goes off.

-Volleyball doesn't have a board, so I come here for inspiration.  They both overcharge and the outcomes are the same, so it's a wash.  Besides the soccer coaches are cuter...dumb as rocks, but who cares.

Best foxy post yet ^

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 16/02/18, 12:44 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Angie, baby, you made my day!    lol! (just for you bige)

maybe he did mean looser?  Right Angie?

and as for deleting the account - still waiting loser . . .

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 16/02/18, 12:47 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

It would be important to note that HFY won’t answer posts till tomorrow or risk violating sacred rule #1.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/02/18, 12:51 pm

Dont know about looser scratch
Vinegar works wonders....

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/02/18, 12:52 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

It would be important to note that HFY won’t answer posts till tomorrow or risk violating sacred rule #1.
...and #5

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 16/02/18, 12:54 pm

About #5. Who even says “cut you down” anymore?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 16/02/18, 12:56 pm

^ That.  Was.  Awwwesome!

So funyet ... How do you suppose we can bring the forum up to your standards?  I mean, this thing is rad.  You can --

Buy and sell kits, get info about upcoming camps or private training, find out which teams are participating in future tourneys, garner opinion regarding clubs and coaches (although this is obviously a sensitive spot for ya), read reviews on team performances here and there, and find out which teams are looking for players (pond is good for you).  Heck ... you can even pat your own kid's team on the back or read about ODP for cryin' out loud (and by the looks of things, it might be in for a boost courtesy of our newly appointed fearless leader ... New thread?).

Begs the question --What more could you want Sir?

(BTW ... brilliant "questions"!  And I owe you a thanks -- I didn't even know that you're able to adjust settings to not receive notifications from threads you had posted in ... neat).

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 17/02/18, 10:50 am

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue wrote:New here...much more of a lurker than poster and it's obvious you people have history and I'm not quite sure who is in whose "alliance" and who would be voted off the island but I just wanted to go on record stating that foxysoccermom is hilarious!

"Last time we did that Big e couldn't keep his eyes off Angelina's mustache and Angelina couldn't keep her hands off of E.".

Team Foxy!

Welcome to the winning team! We could really use your help, my work load has doubled since Bige's girlfriend Angelina showed up. It's become overwhelming pointing out their constant stupidity. Sooo I just don't have the time anymore to correct all of zizou's spelling mistakes and need some help. This is a full time job and you have to be committed, because his streaming thoughts can be very confusing when mixed with bad grammar. This job shouldn't last more than a year because his dd is in her early 20's and should be quitting club one of these days. Welcome aboard.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 17/02/18, 10:53 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:
AllTheBluebellsAreBlue wrote:New here...much more of a lurker than poster and it's obvious you people have history and I'm not quite sure who is in whose "alliance" and who would be voted off the island but I just wanted to go on record stating that foxysoccermom is hilarious!

Team Foxy!

Foxy your jobs blow hunty...

Welcome to the winning team!  We could really use your help, my work load has doubled since Bige's girlfriend Angelina showed up.  It's become overwhelming pointing out their constant stupidity.  Sooo I just don't have the time anymore to correct all of zizou's spelling mistakes  and need some help.  This is a full time job and you have to be committed, because his streaming thoughts can be very confusing when mixed with bad grammar.  This job shouldn't last more than a year because his dd is in her early 20's and should be quitting club one of these days.  Welcome aboard.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 17/02/18, 11:12 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

Team Foxy!

Foxy your jobs blow hunty...

Welcome to the winning team!  We could really use your help, my work load has doubled since Bige's girlfriend Angelina showed up.  It's become overwhelming pointing out their constant stupidity.  Sooo I just don't have the time anymore to correct all of zizou's spelling mistakes  and need some help.  This is a full time job and you have to be committed, because his streaming thoughts can be very confusing when mixed with bad grammar.  This job shouldn't last more than a year because his dd is in her early 20's and should be quitting club one of these days.  Welcome aboard.

Angie Girl...You should really put your clothes on and go home before you start posting. Give lile a kiss and hit the road.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/02/18, 11:15 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:

Team Foxy!

"winning" at something alright ...

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/02/18, 11:21 am

Big Ern wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

Team Foxy!

If you really want bad keep reading foxy’s post. It won’t be long before you vomit.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 17/02/18, 11:44 am

Zizou wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

Team Foxy!

If you really want bad keep reading foxy’s post. It won’t be long before you vomit.

Bluebell this is a good place to start.  Bige posted a blurb that really doesn't deserve a response followed by the ziz beauty.  Is there a deeper meaning to it?  Should I put thought into it and respond?  Or just wait for another one?  Time is money and happy hour starts at noon.  These are the difficult decisions I deal with on a daily basis.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/02/18, 02:11 pm

"Bige posted a blurb that really doesn't deserve a response"

Speaking of blurbs that don't deserve a response ...

The irony is uber thick here.  Show us the last of your 300+ posts that consisted of anything other than a smart arse blurb.  

Surely you know you're right there, just a notch above MedMan (God bless him ... he's special), serving as the forum jocolor -- all you've ever provided are defamatory (yet usually very witty) two liners.

(and I know ... I know -- I'm the forum a hole, meanie, blow hard?, etc., right?)

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next