North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

This topic is about absolutely nothing

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 3 Empty Re: This topic is about absolutely nothing

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 11:46 am

ProDallas wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:TMZ says.. Soy un abogado!

Are you saying there will be legal action taken in regard to this matter?
Why would there be? They just spent couple hundred thousand arguing they didn’t need ECNL. Why argue now to stay in?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 3 Empty Re: This topic is about absolutely nothing

Post by Zizou 09/02/18, 11:50 am

I’m pretty sure that those clubs being asked to leave are overly concerned.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDallas 09/02/18, 11:54 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
ProDallas wrote:

Why would there be?  They just spent couple hundred thousand arguing they didn’t need ECNL.  Why argue now to stay in?

I agree. Just trying to make sense of the remark in Spanish...
ProDallas
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 11:57 am

Zizou wrote:I’m pretty sure that those clubs being asked to leave are overly concerned.
They should be

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 11:58 am

ProDallas wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
ProDallas wrote:

Why would there be?  They just spent couple hundred thousand arguing they didn’t need ECNL.  Why argue now to stay in?

The remark in Spanish was probably after 4 shots of tequila.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 09/02/18, 12:02 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:I’m pretty sure that those clubs being asked to leave are overly concerned.
They should be

Na, they will have a DA2 that will make for easier movement to the top team.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 12:25 pm

Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

Would make perfect sense if some of these DA2 teams could even compete in ECNL but they can’t so.......

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 09/02/18, 12:31 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Maybe that why its easy for me to identify those of you who pose as internet trolls with lame jokes that got no trim from the ladies....instead hung out in the back of school during lunch periods discussing anime and doing shadow martial arts with the same clothes from the day before on and extremely large and filled to capacity backpacks.

Coming from the girl  Wink  who was spending time with the football team under the bleachers.

Angelina dropped her jock strap under the bleachers and was trying to find it.

-Foxy

Angelina and BIGE hanging out....

This topic is about absolutely nothing - Page 3 Moped10

I went to HS with Angelina, she was a crazy HOlarius girl!

You kiss you mother with that mouth?!

That’s just out of line. I’m all for a good ribbing but to endure such disrespect is just unacceptable . And I know that you’re a guy hiding behind that screen name.

You suck dude!!

Please girl. You sure know HOw to sHOw that babe in the woods side. I won't say anymore even tHOugh I should. You were crazy back in the day.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 09/02/18, 12:45 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
ProDallas wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
ProDallas wrote:

The remark in Spanish was probably after 4 shots of tequila.

Just sarcasm on a Friday listening to all the chatter and rumors flying around the futbal politics
Don't be hatin on my espanol.. Where I come from in SolCal el ingles es mi segundo idioma
BTW..  Patron is not real tequila.  Don Julio y Herradura el mejor

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 09/02/18, 01:08 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

Would make perfect sense if some of these DA2 teams could even compete in ECNL but they can’t so.......

The first year for these brand new ECNL teams for these clubs. In time they will build and grow the second level. Then ECNL teams might need to worry about be beat by a DA2 squad.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 01:37 pm

Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

The first year for these brand new ECNL teams for these clubs. In time they will build and grow the second level. Then ECNL teams might need to worry about be beat by a DA2 squad.
Ah yes the old debate lives on. Prob worse the other way around. Just saying. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about that would be a good trick indeed. Lets see how International Cup goes. If 2 DA teams do not meet at the end in EACH Div then it was an utter failure year for DA.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 09/02/18, 02:00 pm

Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

Please.

Please explain the difficulty these clubs faced?  If (as some have stated) generally all the best players went to play DA, then there was an open opportunity for the rest to play for any ECNL team.  Why would those clubs who offer the "next step above ECNL" not be able to recruit a large percentage of these players?  

Gotta agree with KC - superior players / athletes, superior coaches, superior development style, practice 4-days per week, daily mental and physical evaluation.

There may not be a need to win while playing GDA games, but you damn well better believe that the pressure will be on for all GDA finals.

Of course, someone will probably show up to tell us how GDA is only a few months old and Rome wasn't built in a day.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 02:06 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

Please.

Please explain the difficulty these clubs faced?  If (as some have stated) generally all the best players went to play DA, then there was an open opportunity for the rest to play for any ECNL team.  Why would those clubs who offer the "next step above ECNL" not be able to recruit a large percentage of these players?  

Gotta agree with KC - superior players / athletes, superior coaches, superior development style, practice 4-days per week, daily mental and physical evaluation.

There may not be a need to win while playing GDA games, but you damn well better believe that the pressure will be on for all GDA finals.

Of course, someone will probably show up to tell us how GDA is only a few months old and Rome wasn't built in a day.
Rome wasn’t built in a day but it was eventually built and with a lot less excuses than what I hear come out of DA parent mouths. DA will have it s day but it will be very costly to these clubs. 2 “free” teams per age without the ECNL dollars coming in? Only FCD can afford that and they cant even put 2 good teams out there in any age group.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 09/02/18, 02:18 pm

tomar esas perras!

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 09/02/18, 02:23 pm

i see "DA Parents"....is there a lot of or enough posting to represent the entire group?

i figure all parents are proud of their kids accomplishment, they should support and defend DA or what ever it is their kid is apart of.

but i wouldn't agree with ANY parents that employs the "greater than thou" attitude.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/02/18, 02:33 pm

Oh yeah, if it's not a GDA final in DIGC. Everyone will be like, "Lucy, you got some splainin to do".

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 09/02/18, 02:37 pm

just know....there are more people wanting DA to fail than there are people that want ECNL to fold.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 09/02/18, 02:54 pm

I don’t want DA to fail, it will have its day. ECNL wont fold either. Both will flourish for awhile at lest. Let the majority of DGIC finals have ECNL teams or winners and that will look bad, very bad.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 09/02/18, 02:55 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:just know....there are more people wanting DA to fail than there are people that want ECNL to fold.
Just curious what this matters. Who cares who's cheering for what to succeed or fold. Unless someone has won the powerball and buys said clubs or organizations, they are going to do what they do. I think it will be interesting to see it unfold. In the short term, it seems like a benefit to all the top players, More avenues for exposure. It's the college coaches and programs that have to attend more events/showcases until things work themselves out in this never ending debate.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 09/02/18, 02:59 pm

It doesn’t “matter”.....neither does all of the opinions on this forum.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 09/02/18, 03:40 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:It doesn’t “matter”.....neither does all of the opinions on this forum.

Wasn't meant as a jab at you AG.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 09/02/18, 03:44 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:It doesn’t “matter”.....neither does all of the opinions on this forum.

Ho..Ho..Ho...that's funny.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 09/02/18, 04:16 pm

President Camacho wrote:

Wasn't meant as a jab at you AG.

No harm
No foul

I get what you’re laying down...and you’re right, too bad enough don’t take that approach.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 09/02/18, 04:17 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:

Ho..Ho..Ho...that's funny.

HO’larious right?!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 09/02/18, 06:50 pm

DA2?  Here?

Outside of DLP in SoCal, I don't think that anything like this exists.  If it did, I don't think it would succeed in this market initially as it would likely be viewed as 'third' tier behind ECNL.  If all of your prognostications are correct, the 'DA only' clubs probably wouldn't be too keen on this.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 09/02/18, 07:11 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
They should be

Please.

I believe I've answered this question for SoSy awhile back, but here goes again ...

While I wouldn't say that the clubs in question faced adversity, I do think that many of those kids that did not make the GDA teams at FCD or Solar, think of themselves (or have parents that think of them) as players that should be playing on the 'top' team in their respective age group at a club.  Therefore, they may have gone to (or stayed with) the ECNL teams at Sting or D'Feeters.  It's likely a combination of this, plus a lack of depth of elite talent which exists at all of the bigs (GDA and ECNL) in NTX, that leads to lackluster '2nd' teams.

And I'd respectively disagree with your (and a few others) thoughts regarding 'the pressure is on" and 'the DIGC finals have to be all GDA or else'.  Pressure on who?  The kids?  Coaches?  C'mon now.  And (outside of KC) who is it that you all think would call GDA an "utter failure" if it's not an all GDA final?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next