North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List - Page 8 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List

Post by Guest 03/10/14, 09:37 pm

Good one.

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List - Page 8 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day 06G Accepted List

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 04/10/14, 02:26 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
Borussia wrote:Depends, the one that keeps canceling... Shouldn't that be a forfeit., recorded 3-0.

That would be hilarious.

Do not want to pour gas on a fire that was/is/has been brewing, but for the record, Kicks canceled first.  Sting was never notified and found out by a parent looking online the Thursday before the Sat game.  Sting Black was ready to play as originally scheduled.  Net, I struggled understanding the post.  So, it would be hilarious if your team forfeited.

Just to keep the record straight, it was Sting that requested the game be rescheduled. Maybe the coach didn't relay that info to the parents, but it certainly was not Kicks who cancelled. In fact, Kicks still played that day, at the same time as originally scheduled, on the same field.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 04/10/14, 02:48 pm

SWINGIT!! wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
Borussia wrote:Depends, the one that keeps canceling... Shouldn't that be a forfeit., recorded 3-0.

That would be hilarious.

Do not want to pour gas on a fire that was/is/has been brewing, but for the record, Kicks canceled first.  Sting was never notified and found out by a parent looking online the Thursday before the Sat game.  Sting Black was ready to play as originally scheduled.  Net, I struggled understanding the post.  So, it would be hilarious if your team forfeited.

Just to keep the record straight,  it was Sting that requested the game be rescheduled. Maybe the coach didn't relay that info to the parents, but it certainly was not Kicks who cancelled. In fact, Kicks still played that day, at the same time as originally scheduled, on the same field.

Not true I saw the long email Coach Audrey sent to Nicole complaining bc originally
Game was scheduled for 9 am. Someone from Kicks requested to change the
Time the week of the game. Nicole changed the time but forgot to tell Coach Audrey.
Coach Audrey found out from a parent on her team. Audrey wrote an email
Requested the game be played as schedule. If you don't believe me, ask Nicole.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 04/10/14, 03:02 pm

Ok. Not sure which schedule you guys were looking at, but game had been scheduled for 12:45 for quite some time. Your coach couldn't make it, but at some point the game will be played. At this point,  does it really matter who got the schedule wrong? Game will be played, parents will overreact, girls will have fun.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/10/14, 03:07 pm

What a joke.

Here is a suggestion, let's let them play tomorrow instead or Black vs JM. I personally could care less.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 04/10/14, 03:14 pm

Borussia wrote:What a joke.

Here is a suggestion, let's let them play tomorrow instead or Black vs JM.  I personally could care less.

Agree this is a good, but silly joke!

Swap out JM for Selecao. Fine by us. We assumed +2 or more of the top Selecao players would be there Anyway.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anothercrazysoccerdad 04/10/14, 05:28 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:

Here is a suggestion, let's let them play tomorrow instead or Black vs JM.  I personally could care less.

Swap out JM for Selecao.  Fine by us.  We assumed +2 or more of the top Selecao players would be there Anyway.

Of course they will...we played the same top Kicks players against Magenta and JM. I know it's academy, share players blah, blah, but same players each time you play a Kicks team is a little ridiculous. It's the rule, not the exception.

anothercrazysoccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 04/10/14, 06:20 pm

I agree... Kicks is the only club to ever use the player pool concept.  FCD Roach.. nah.  Sting Black & Lady Aztecs.. don't be stupid.  

I've always wondered where these girls get those extra touches... probably in PSA.
The_Dude
The_Dude
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/10/14, 11:17 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:

That would be hilarious.

I want to be very clear, I have Zero beef with Coach JM, his players or his parents.  They are an AWESOME team and I have nothing but the utmost respect them.  In fact, I think they are one of the best academy teams of all time.

IMO, Sting Black has a long way to go to and will have a tougher road to cover to Selecao worthy recognition.  For me, I hope that the parents can stay cordial and just enjoy two very strong teams.  There is really no need to start drama.

I don't know anything about that first paragraph, but I appreciate the second one. Hopefully, JM can give you a more competitive game this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 05/10/14, 09:06 am

anothercrazysoccerdad wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:

Swap out JM for Selecao.  Fine by us.  We assumed +2 or more of the top Selecao players would be there Anyway.

Of course they will...we played the same top Kicks players against Magenta and JM.  I know it's academy, share players blah, blah, but same players each time you play a Kicks team is a little ridiculous.  It's the rule, not the exception.  
You know it's academy, but yet you complain about it anyway?
Guess play is here to stay. Always has been in academy and now with CPP in LH, it is the rule. C'mon people, let's stop whining about it already.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 05/10/14, 09:08 am

SkeetsG06 wrote:

lol! lol!
Now that's funny. Let us all know when the Black v. Selecao game is rescheduled.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 05/10/14, 05:15 pm

futbollove wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:

lol! lol!
Now that's funny.  Let us all know when the Black v. Selecao game is rescheduled.

Hopefully u made it out! Very good game by today by two very good teams !!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 06/10/14, 08:51 am

Did not make it out yesterday. How did the game go? Anyone want to provide commentary?
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/10/14, 09:38 am

Sting Black won 3-2 in a competitive and entertaining game.

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/10/14, 07:45 am

SkeetsG06 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:

lol! lol!
Now that's funny.  Let us all know when the Black v. Selecao game is rescheduled.

Hopefully u made it out!  Very good game by today by two very good teams !!

The JM vs. Sting Black game was indeed very competitive. Great job by both sides.
The Magenta(Selecao)/Sting Black game has been put back on the schedule for 10/18 @ 9:00am

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 10/10/14, 08:34 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:

lol! lol!

Hopefully u made it out!  Very good game by today by two very good teams !!

The JM vs. Sting Black game was indeed very competitive. Great job by both sides.
The Magenta(Selecao)/Sting Black game has been put back on the schedule for 10/18 @ 9:00am

Sounds like everyone agrees on how the game was played. Do we also agree it is not clear to call That a Sting vs. JM game as there were at least 5 Selecao players who played The vast majority of the game, scored Kicks two goals, held down CB on defense, played goalie, etc? As it has been Stated on this thread pooling is legal. So no complaints. My point is only That was not a Sting vs JM game. It was a Sting vs A few JM and a lot of Selecao.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/10/14, 08:46 am

At least 5? Are you counting the Selecao players in the stands watching the game as well.
I'll just chalk your math up to not knowing the Selecao roster in much the same way I don't know your roster. There were 4 Selecao players, and 8 JM players. At no time where there ever more than 3 Selecao players on the field at any given time.  And for the majority of the game, 1 of them was always in goal.
But I'm sure on the 18th,  all of the players on the field will be Selecao players. Looking forward to it.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 10/10/14, 09:11 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:At least 5? Are you counting the Selecao players in the stands watching the game as well.
I'll just chalk your math up to not knowing the Selecao roster in much the same way I don't know your roster. There were 4 Selecao players, and 8 JM players. At no time where there ever more than 3 Selecao players on the field at any given time.  And for the majority of the game, 1 of them was always in goal.
But I'm sure on the 18th,  all of the players on the field will be Selecao players. Looking forward to it.

So JM only has 8 players?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 10/10/14, 09:20 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:At least 5? Are you counting the Selecao players in the stands watching the game as well.

JM had 8 players at that game. Do all of your team's players make it to every single game?

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/10/14, 09:21 am

I prefer that you move on to Sting Black vs Selecao. JM vs Sting Black should not have ever been a forum topic, but that situation has been resolved. Hopefully, JM can quietly develop now

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 10/10/14, 09:32 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:

JM had 8 players at that game. Do all of your team's players make it to every single game?

Clever... respond to question with question of your own without answering the original question. So they have 8 and need help. Thx.

and generally, yes to games, who doesn't come to games? (unless really sick). Flu or Ebola running through the Kicks team? (that's an attempt to be funny in case you don't get it) Practices are different matter.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 10/10/14, 12:21 pm

I'm not really sure what we are driving towards continuing this topic.. in a 2014 Labor Day thread. But whatever you guys are looking for.. I'm confident we'll find it together.

The_Dude
The_Dude
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8