North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5 Empty 04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5

Post by RoidRage 22/03/11, 11:03 am

1. Liverpool Dalglish 5-0 (tearing up 03 D3 teams)
2. Solar Kenington 5-0 (they need a cool name like Crushers or Dynamo)
3. Rowdies 4-1 (always good...can hang with anyone)
4. DT Southside ???? (on reputation alone)
5. Fever 3-2 (proving they belong)
6. DT North 2-3 (gettin in the groove)
7. Texas Spirit North 2-3 (very skilled....how long until DM comes a callin)
8(tied). Texas Black Gold 4-1 (only loss to Solar Hollis, beat Beardsley and Andro)
8(tied). Solar Hollis 3-1-1 ( only loss to Beardsley)
8(tied). Liverpool Beardsley 3-2 (Weddall B Team; but will top talent go to Dalglish when they play 9v9 in the fall?)
11. Andro 0-5 (taking lumps in D1)
12. Solar Gold 2-3-1 (small but skilled)
13. Cosmos 1-3 (was win against Beardsley a fluke?)
14. Teas Spirit North Grey 5-0 (Polchetti's B team has talent and Speed)
15. DT Davis 0-5 (hanging tough)

Top 05 team
1. Liverpool Hyppia 4-0-1 (will be a force to be reckoned with when the 2 05 players with Dalglish play full time)
2. Rowdies future 05 team (Rowdies 04 has 2 05's playing up and one is there best player!)

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5 Empty Re: 04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5

Post by Shelby427 22/03/11, 12:03 pm

1. Solar Kenington
2. Rowdies
3. DT Southside
4. Liverpool Dalglish
5. Fever
6. DT North
7. Texas Spirit North

That's my opinion. I think Dalglish is WAY overrated... They really struggled through their last tournament and haven't play good competition since. All of the top 04s would dominate D3 03.

Kenny on top, they beat DT South by 1 point, and Rowdies over DT South have never played, but I give the benefit to Rowdies who are playing better compeition right now. Will have to wait till some tournament to settle that.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 12:14 pm

Which last tournament? 3v3 where 5 of their girls beat Rowdies, DT North and Blue Fury, losing on PKs to Rosales? Why did Rosales walk behind the goal whilst they were taking the PKs?
If you're talking PT the team has changed a lot since then. Think you are talking out of your backside!
There is not too much between Dalglish and Kennington IMO with Rowdies just behind.
My DD plays D1 04 for one of the "weaker" teams and we have buddies at Dalglish and Kenn so we've seen a lot of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSoccer 22/03/11, 12:32 pm

Master Bates wrote:Which last tournament? 3v3 where 5 of their girls beat Rowdies, DT North and Blue Fury, losing on PKs to Rosales? Why did Rosales walk behind the goal whilst they were taking the PKs?
If you're talking PT the team has changed a lot since then. Think you are talking out of your backside!
There is not too much between Dalglish and Kennington IMO with Rowdies just behind.
My DD plays D1 04 for one of the "weaker" teams and we have buddies at Dalglish and Kenn so we've seen a lot of both.

Give me a break. For someone that doesn't have a daughter on Daglish, you seem pretty pissed off and you sure seem to know every little detail about Daglish.
And to say you lost because Rosales walked behind the goal while they were doing PK's is stooping to an all time low.
And 3v3 and 7v7 are totally different games. Win a tournament and you wont have to keep making excuses for your team.

SuperSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 12:44 pm

So who pissed in your cheerios shelby? Was it one of the parents from Daglish, the coach, Lose a game to them somewhere along the line. Your "opinion might carry a little more weight if you didn't add in your personal biases "I think Dalglish is WAY overrated... They really struggled through their last tournament and haven't play good competition since. All of the top 04s would dominate D3 03." Roid gave a rundown without the need to attack another team, you could have just disagreed and given yours but really yours is a thinly veiled attempt to attack the daglish team. Maybe we can work thru your need to hate a group of 7yr old girld so much. Surprised you didn't have them lower. Have you even seen Daglish play?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 22/03/11, 12:49 pm

Shelby427 wrote:1. Solar Kenington
2. Rowdies
3. DT Southside
4. Liverpool Dalglish
5. Fever
6. DT North
7. Texas Spirit North

That's my opinion. I think Dalglish is WAY overrated... They really struggled through their last tournament and haven't play good competition since. All of the top 04s would dominate D3 03.

Kenny on top, they beat DT South by 1 point, and Rowdies over DT South have never played, but I give the benefit to Rowdies who are playing better compeition right now. Will have to wait till some tournament to settle that.

They struggled so much that they beat ur topped ranked Solar team in the semi's of said tourney. Dalglish has gotten better. Ask "go99" which team his daughter would play for if he had to choose.....his dd plays for both Rowdies and Dalglish. He would be a good judge of which team is tops since he has seen and played all!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 12:50 pm

To win a tournament Daglish will have to play one. The team as it is now has not played one together. They will play a few this summer and you guys will be able to play them they and hopefully recover from the emptiness you feel from not being able to play them during the season. I would also like to appologize on behave of LW for denying you the opportunity during the season. I am sure he did not know that by moving his team it would make the 04's season incomplete.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 12:51 pm

Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by slrsoccer 22/03/11, 12:52 pm

bom

Let me save everyone the time of having to post in this thread.

Dalglish parents: "we are the best and are proving it against older girls" "DT South has bad parents and their girls play rough" "we lost in penalties in a 3 v 3 tournament"
Solar parents: "we have some new players, have already beat Rowdies and would beat Dalglish"
Rowdies parents: "we've got a solid team"
DT South: "we beat Dalglish and will fight their parents if need be"

Non affiliated posters:
"DM suxs"
"Kat screams to much"

slrsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 22/03/11, 12:58 pm

slrsoccer wrote: bom

Dalglish parents: "we are the best and are proving it against older girls" "DT South has bad parents and their girls play rough" "we lost in penalties in a 3 v 3 tournament"
Solar parents: "we have some new players, have already beat Rowdies and would beat Dalglish"

Non affiliated posters:
"DM suxs"
"Kat screams to much"

Yep, that about sums it up... LOL... Now DoubleDD can commence spamming charlie sheen and hairy butt pics to shut her down...

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 01:00 pm

See, they start ranking the '04s and it turns into the same argument over and over again.

Take it easy peeps, no reason to get all swol.

Back to top Go down

Post by 03dad 22/03/11, 01:02 pm

Non affiliated posters:
"DM suxs"
"Kat screams to much"

LOL
03dad
03dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 01:03 pm

Shelby427 wrote:

Non affiliated posters:
"DM suxs"
"Kat screams to much"

Yep, that about sums it up... LOL... Now DoubleDD can commence spamming charlie sheen and hairy butt pics to shut her down...

Who says I don't have a purpose?
Nah....I'll let this one slide longer, I enjoy seeing adults act like the 6yr olds they're trying their hardest to put down.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 01:08 pm

I will say this. Solar Kenn is a very good but incomplete team. They are a couple of players away from running away from the group but also 1 away from dropping out of it.

Rowdies are also not complete and a couple of very good solar kenn players were at rowdies. Could they go back and could "the" player go with them back to rowdies? Rowdies are still working out the squad and even positioning and I would expect improvement.

RIGHT NOW I would say Daglish is a better team and a deeper more complete team than solar kenn. If LW can hold together the multiple teams there is talent there to make the top team when they go select. Daglish could also break up, parental ego's need, need to win or be the "top" team can always derail things. DT laser was a top team and walked thru last season and still fell apart.

The interesting story is DT south and is the only team I have not seen. I would like to believe they have gotten much better. I would like to thing the coach had a team with some raw talent and yes a little over the top but he has had time to hone and polish this team.

I will give my ranking.

1 Daglish (slightest edge over kenn for no reason than they are deeper and I think they may be able to stop "the" player. That being said, with the wrong subs (which he will do, everybody plays) they could easily lose.
2 Solar kenn solid team, good coaching and a player that is exceptional. Definitely a game changer anywhere on the field.
3 Rowdies (A work in progress. But can DM still build a super team in todays enviornment. will be tough to pull girls from the top teams.
4 Fever (saw some great girls on that team during a scrimmage this summer and I have high expectation if they can keep them together and not lose the talent. Watch out for DM)

5 and 6 North and spirit

BTW didn't rank DTS because it wouldn't be fair. Saw them 1 game and that was a long time ago. I would assume anywhere from 1 to 5 can't see them falling much further than that

Last edited by go99 on 22/03/11, 01:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 22/03/11, 01:10 pm

And by the way... you are quick to go on the defensive. I didn't attack anyone... merely pointing out that IMO Dalglish is over rated. In the PT tournament, they finished 7-7 goal for/against and were shut out one of those games 4-0. You could hardly say they dominated the other 04 teams.

Since then, they have played fairly poor competition in D3 03 which is essentially REC level soccer.

Yes, I am sure Dalglish is a "different" team, but I am sure ALL of the teams are improved. That being said, with the other 04s playing better competition, I think they are improving at a faster rate.

I am sorry this steps on the massive pride of several (not all) Dalglish parents, but I am just calling it like I see it.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 01:22 pm

So here are my questions:

Can Solar Kenn hold it's talent? Some have connections to LP and Rowdies and certianly one has the attention of most everyone. My DD really enjoyed playing with her at camp Very Happy .

Can DM and Rowdies pull in talent or develop what he has? Look out fever, solar, Beardsley and another 04 LP team. The lure of being on a "top" team is out there.

Can LW hold together a team long enough to go select? Texans, fc dallas will certianly be calling for players. Will ego's, need to win, play on the top team eventually break them apart?

How long can fever hold out? Shhhh, listen? It's the siren song of DM.

Oh Kat why have you forsaken us? Will she ever return to the 04's

DTS is like the mongolian hoard. Looming, forboading, unknown. What will they eventually bring?

DT north. How long before the best players eventually forsake the "second" team affraid ?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 01:29 pm

Shelby427 wrote:And by the way... you are quick to go on the defensive. I didn't attack anyone... merely pointing out that IMO Dalglish is over rated. In the PT tournament, they finished 7-7 goal for/against and were shut out one of those games 4-0. You could hardly say they dominated the other 04 teams.

Since then, they have played fairly poor competition in D3 03 which is essentially REC level soccer.

Yes, I am sure Dalglish is a "different" team, but I am sure ALL of the teams are improved. That being said, with the other 04s playing better competition, I think they are improving at a faster rate.

I am sorry this steps on the massive pride of several (not all) Dalglish parents, but I am just calling it like I see it.

Come on just admit it. You are "over rated" is another way of saying you are no good. It's okay that you hate a group of 7yr old girl. Talk to double DD I think he can help you thru it. BTW a better comparison may be the fever games. The daglish team is not just better since the tournament it is physically a different roster. That team did scrimmage fever and rowdies played them. It was a much tougher and closer game for the Rowdies.

But to make it easy for you, yes the coach made a horrible mistake playing them in the 03's, they will never learn now. They are no where near the other top teams now and next season they will have to drop down to the 04 Div 2 (which everbody know is rec anyway).
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 22/03/11, 01:31 pm

Shelby427 wrote:And by the way... you are quick to go on the defensive. I didn't attack anyone... merely pointing out that IMO Dalglish is over rated. In the PT tournament, they finished 7-7 goal for/against and were shut out one of those games 4-0. You could hardly say they dominated the other 04 teams.

You keep reverting back to the PT tourney....why does Dalglish get penalized for losing in Championship game, but Solar Kenington doesn't get penalized for losing to Dalglish in the semi's.....oh wait I know, because your a Solar parent. All I'm saying is your logic doesn't make since. And since you are stuck on that PT tourney...let me give you a little scoop....The player on Webbs team that scored the 4 goals on Dalglish now plays with Dalglish, the player that the DT South parents were screaming about to the ref to check roster because they were afraid that Dalglish was going to use her....she is now on roster... and last but not least....is the key addition of the best player on Dalglish..she is big and fast with incredible skills and actually directs traffic on the field and she didn't play soccer last fall! Now that being said....my dd is just a lowly goalie most of the time(but has her moments on the field). If the Dalglish team stays together they will be a top team....can they be beat? Yes of course...they are 6-7yr olds.

Last edited by mcik17 on 22/03/11, 01:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 01:34 pm

I don't know if I am going with a solar parent. His hatred of Daglish is strong, as is his love and protection of south. I am not feeling solar with this one. But if you are shelby, can we have our players back DD misses her buddies.

Basically he is reverting back to it because he has never seen Daglish play. It's all he has to grab hold of.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 01:37 pm

go99 wrote:

Come on just admit it. You are "over rated" is another way of saying you are no good. It's okay that you hate a group of 7yr old girl. Talk to double DD I think he can help you thru it. BTW a better comparison may be the fever games. The daglish team is not just better since the tournament it is physically a different roster. That team did scrimmage fever and rowdies played them. It was a much tougher and closer game for the Rowdies.

But to make it easy for you, yes the coach made a horrible mistake playing them in the 03's, they will never learn now. They are no where near the other top teams now and next season they will have to drop down to the 04 Div 2 (which everbody know is rec anyway).

Let's be clear, I made it a point to state that the girls were great and obviously have talent if the Darth Sith is beckoning for them.
It's the ring leader I could do without......and the rhinestones. Smile

Carry on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 22/03/11, 02:00 pm

go99 wrote:

Let's see if I can break this down to you. "Over rated" means a team is rated or thought of as being HIGHER than it really is. This by no means equals poor or "no good".

It actually makes perfect since when you realise they are ranked or thought of as #1 when I believe them to be more like #4. #4 is lower than #1 thus the concept of overrated. I did not say they were #10 or "sucked".... just that they are at least 4 steps down from number 1... again thus overrated.

Got it... clear?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/11, 02:13 pm

Actually, my DD plays for Andromeda and a couple of the Dalglish players used to play with us, that's why we watch them when we can.
For me, definitely Dalglish and Kenn top two, followed by Rowdies.

Back to top Go down

Post by slrsoccer 22/03/11, 02:30 pm

Lets be honest here. There are 4 teams that can beat each other on any given weekend. We've had DT South beat Dalglish in a very close game, and we've had Kenny beat Rowdies in an even closer game. We have even had Fever play Kenny very close.

Only my opinion here, but the one thing that these top teams have in common is size and athletes. The athletes will continue to be on top, but some of the dominant players now because of size will begin to even themselves out. Not one of these teams is more or less skilled than the other. These games are still dominated by 3 or 4 girls on each of these teams. We have small, EXTREMELY skilled girls who are only average right now, but will be great when everyone begins to equal out. We have big fast girls that dominate at the current moment simply because they can kick the ball 30 yards downfield. We have good goalkeepers on some teams and some that still play field players in goal.

If you really want to project what the future holds for these teams, start with the small girls who are very skilled, not the big, fast boomers that dominate right now. The skilled players are going to be the ones that add the dimension needed by ALL of these teams in a few years.

slrsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/03/11, 02:51 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
go99 wrote:

Let's see if I can break this down to you. "Over rated" means a team is rated or thought of as being HIGHER than it really is. This by no means equals poor or "no good".

It actually makes perfect since when you realise they are ranked or thought of as #1 when I believe them to be more like #4. #4 is lower than #1 thus the concept of overrated. I did not say they were #10 or "sucked".... just that they are at least 4 steps down from number 1... again thus overrated.

Got it... clear?

Okay so we can get you on record that daglish is a very good team Very Happy
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 22/03/11, 02:58 pm

go99 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
go99 wrote:

Got it... clear?

Okay so we can get you on record that daglish is a very good team Very Happy

Of course, I have never implied otherwise. They are a very good team. The top 4-5 teams in 04 have a great group of girls.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next