North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5 - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: 04 Top 15 Rankings Wek 5

Post by Coach 23/03/11, 09:45 am

Moosh98 wrote:
Coach wrote:There's a ball bouncing.

Try and follow it. bounce

It........was.......a.......joke.......

My bad!! no hard feelings??

None from me.

DoubleDD on the other hand.....

Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 09:46 am

Coach wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

None from me.

Ok good! cheers
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 23/03/11, 09:46 am

Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:Moosh,

As you already admitted, no one in this thread attacked Dalglish... so going forward could you please admit you have dissed other teams and are not perfect, so perhaps we can put that all behind us.

It would be nice to engage in a discussion about the 04s without people losing their cool if their team is not thought of as highly as they would like (# 4 instead of #1 ect).

We are not all going to agree all the time, and that's ok. Right?

I think we CAN agree on leaving out CLEARLY negative attacks on teams and parents.

Here are a few examples of NON-negative comments that could be legitimate opinions:

Overrated
Plays easy competition
Not as good as "Insert team"

Here are a few examples of NEGATIVE comments that are opinions of course, but designed to put another team down:

Sucks
that team aint nuthin
bunch of thugs
That team aint nothin, a little over the top. My bad. The thug comment was pretty accurate tho. As far as Dalglish playing easy competion since PT, not so accurate. They played some pretty solid 03 and 02 teams during indoor this winter. For example, Dalglish played Liverpool Whelan 03s during indoor. Dalglish won the first match up against them 3-1 I believe and lost to them the second time 4-2ish I think. Whelan is playing D2 in SDL with a 3-1-1 record. I dont think anyone knows what they are talking about when they say Dalglish has only played easy competition. So, I admit I go over the top sometimes. You ready to admit that not everything you say is accurate? Its a two way street. I find it hard to believe I am the only one on this forum who is ever wrong

Of course my opinions can be wrong, but that is why we have civil discussions, to offer other opinions without attacking people.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by stangs 23/03/11, 09:47 am

Shelby427 wrote:What happened to Webb's old team?

Also what is the skinny on the new?

Is she starting a new '04 or '05 team?

stangs
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/11, 09:55 am

Coach wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

None from me.

Huh? What? Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/11, 09:56 am

Shelby427 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

As you already admitted, no one in this thread attacked Dalglish... so going forward could you please admit you have dissed other teams and are not perfect, so perhaps we can put that all behind us.

It would be nice to engage in a discussion about the 04s without people losing their cool if their team is not thought of as highly as they would like (# 4 instead of #1 ect).

I think we CAN agree on leaving out CLEARLY negative attacks on teams and parents.

Here are a few examples of NON-negative comments that could be legitimate opinions:

Overrated
Plays easy competition

Here are a few examples of NEGATIVE comments that are opinions of course, but designed to put another team down:

Sucks
that team aint nuthin
bunch of thugs
That team aint nothin, a little over the top. My bad. The thug comment was pretty accurate tho. As far as Dalglish playing easy competion since PT, not so accurate. They played some pretty solid 03 and 02 teams during indoor this winter. For example, Dalglish played Liverpool Whelan 03s during indoor. Dalglish won the first match up against them 3-1 I believe and lost to them the second time 4-2ish I think. Whelan is playing D2 in SDL with a 3-1-1 record. I dont think anyone knows what they are talking about when they say Dalglish has only played easy competition. So, I admit I go over the top sometimes. You ready to admit that not everything you say is accurate? Its a two way street. I find it hard to believe I am the only one on this forum who is ever wrong

Of course my opinions can be wrong, but that is why we have civil discussions, to offer other opinions without attacking people.

If Moosh and Shelby can actually works things out...I have high hopes now for Israel and Palestine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 10:04 am

Shelby427 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

Overrated
Plays easy competition

Sucks
that team aint nuthin
bunch of thugs

Well, I think you will find during your journeys through my prior posts, I was by FAR not the only one who thought of DT South as thugs or dirty etc. There are many people saying many things. Sometimes over the top in the heat of the moment, whatever.
As far as this thread, I got tired of the the talk, such as Dalglish playing easy competition, so I said leave it alone and stop dragging them into the 04 rankings. Not trying to trash talk another team, just seeing inaccuracies about things and dont understand why evryone is so determined to rank Dalglish with the 04s or try to come up with ways to knock a good team every chance they get. I think everyone agrees that D3 is not as tough as they would like for this team. And Im sure you will see Dalglish play D2 with the 03s next fall. But bottom line, this is a VERY strong team with alot of potential. I wont attack other teams, but I will defend ours. I doubt that means parents will stop scrutinizing the Dalglish team though, especially the ones that dont play in the same division with them
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 23/03/11, 10:17 am

Shelby427 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

Overrated
Plays easy competition

Sucks
that team aint nuthin
bunch of thugs

While overrated may have a straight forward definition, it does have a negative connotation which based on the rest of your post I think you understand. You could have just ranked them at 4 and nobody would have cared. Why didn't 5 and 6 recieve the same attention? Moosh has come out and said he can be over the top. Just admit the purpose of your post was to take daglish down a notch. You can't wait for them to lose. It bothers you that they have the audacity to play in the 03 div. So let's stop the innocent and this is all moosh act.

Here is an example
Liverpool #4: They haven't played the top teams and lost the last time they did (opinion based on the info you have)
Liverpool #4: They are overrated and don't play anybody (statement designed to provoke)

The person that started the post managed to give his rankings without the underlying tone which means it could be done. BTW if you noticed my ranking I managed to do the same. I also left off DTS because I have no idea where to put them based on any info I have.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/11, 10:21 am

Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

Overrated
Plays easy competition

Sucks
that team aint nuthin
bunch of thugs

Well, I think you will find during your journeys through my prior posts, I was by FAR not the only one who thought of DT South as thugs or dirty etc. There are many people saying many things. Sometimes over the top in the heat of the moment, whatever.
As far as this thread, I got tired of the the talk, such as Dalglish playing easy competition, so I said leave it alone and stop dragging them into the 04 rankings. Not trying to trash talk another team, just seeing inaccuracies about things and dont understand why evryone is so determined to rank Dalglish with the 04s or try to come up with ways to knock a good team every chance they get. I think everyone agrees that D3 is not as tough as they would like for this team. And Im sure you will see Dalglish play D2 with the 03s next fall. But bottom line, this is a VERY strong team with alot of potential. I wont attack other teams, but I will defend ours. I doubt that means parents will stop scrutinizing the Dalglish team though, especially the ones that dont play in the same division with them

I love happy endings and seeing friendships blossom before my eyes.
Hey, speaking of blossom, let's plant flowers to represent those bonds.
Have I got a deal for you!!
Your choice of beautiful spring flowers, 20 a flat, for just $22.
That's not the even the cost to fill up your tank.
Although I would only like to sell 10, I'm shooting for 20!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 23/03/11, 10:22 am

Shelby427 wrote:1. Solar Kenington
2. Rowdies
3. DT Southside
4. Liverpool Dalglish
5. Fever
6. DT North
7. Texas Spirit North

That's my opinion. I think Dalglish is WAY overrated... They really struggled through their last tournament and haven't play good competition since. All of the top 04s would dominate D3 03.

Kenny on top, they beat DT South by 1 point, and Rowdies over DT South have never played, but I give the benefit to Rowdies who are playing better compeition right now. Will have to wait till some tournament to settle that.

Look Shelby.....I'm not trying to defend Moosh here, but you are the one that comes on here and puts your rankings(which is fine) but then adds comments like "WAY overated" which does make it a tad bit more personal....then goes on about all your reasons why Dalglish is "WAY overrated"! Why not just put your rankings and be done with it? I for one can't even grasp your reasoning in the PT tourney.....you bash Dalglish about losing to DT South and goal differential, but yet the top team in your rankings gets a pass for losing to Dalglish in the semi finals and that is ok! That kind of opinionated comments make it look like Dalglish bashing. This thread is about rankings....just post yours without negative comments and be done......what's so hard about that?

And don't act like you didn't know by throwing in comments like that, that Moosh and the rest of us Dalglish parents wouldn't comment. You know you were secretly Sharp sticking us and Moosh bit!

Yes....Moosh can get passionate.....but he is a good guy and a good soccer dad! He is at every practice and game cheering on his dd and I've actually seen him cheer an opposing player for great play(shocking)! Please let's just get this thread back on track.....and Shelby....next time you play Dalglish, post message me and I will buy the 1st round Cokes! May peace be with you!

Oh....and I didn't do spellcheck check!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 10:37 am

mcik17 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:1. Solar Kenington
2. Rowdies
3. DT Southside
4. Liverpool Dalglish
5. Fever
6. DT North
7. Texas Spirit North

That's my opinion. I think Dalglish is WAY overrated... They really struggled through their last tournament and haven't play good competition since. All of the top 04s would dominate D3 03.

Kenny on top, they beat DT South by 1 point, and Rowdies over DT South have never played, but I give the benefit to Rowdies who are playing better compeition right now. Will have to wait till some tournament to settle that.

Look Shelby.....I'm not trying to defend Moosh here, but you are the one that comes on here and puts your rankings(which is fine) but then adds comments like "WAY overated" which does make it a tad bit more personal....then goes on about all your reasons why Dalglish is "WAY overrated"! Why not just put your rankings and be done with it? I for one can't even grasp your reasoning in the PT tourney.....you bash Dalglish about losing to DT South and goal differential, but yet the top team in your rankings gets a pass for losing to Dalglish in the semi finals and that is ok! That kind of opinionated comments make it look like Dalglish bashing. This thread is about rankings....just post yours without negative comments and be done......what's so hard about that?

And don't act like you didn't know by throwing in comments like that, that Moosh and the rest of us Dalglish parents wouldn't comment. You know you were secretly Sharp sticking us and Moosh bit!

Yes....Moosh can get passionate.....but he is a good guy and a good soccer dad! He is at every practice and game cheering on his dd and I've actually seen him cheer an opposing player for great play(shocking)! Please let's just get this thread back on track.....and Shelby....next time you play Dalglish, post message me and I will buy the 1st round Cokes! May peace be with you!

Oh....and I didn't do spellcheck check!

Hey!! Well said mcik! This guy here is a great soccer dad and a good guy too! And yes, even tho I have been known to be abraisve, I do give cred to good play no matter who the player is or the team.
And DoubleDD, I would love to buy some, if it werent for the 20 flats we are trying to sell. BUT, I do believe my DD sold exactly 20 last week! Great job kiddo! I love ya!
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sparkles 23/03/11, 10:41 am

Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
2good4u wrote:Moosh, thanks for letting us know the details about your scrimmage. I'm glad you are here to clarify.

When you win, you imply it should have been more because you didn't have your best player or none of the goals were gimme's. When you lose, it's only because it was pk's or because the other team's coach walked behind your goal. Gimme a break...did you really just say that?. At least you made me laugh.

I can't wait to hear what you say the next time you lose. Oh wait, I'm sorry. You guys are so good and everybody else is so bad that will never happen.

Most of the LP parents are cool.. if not a little arrogant, but hey, most of the parents at the other top 04 teams are too I suppose.

The difference is Moosh is almost psychotic about it, and is so blinded by his arrogance, he can't even see straight. You are EXACTLY right, Moosh ALWAYS makes excuses... lucky bounces, missing player, bad refs... ect... He can never credit another team and can't fathom any other lowly 04s being in the same LEAGUE as Dalglish, even though the facts strongly suggest otherwise.

No one in this thread attacked LP, but Moosh comes on here after a couple of folks suggest LP might not be #1 and freaks out saying people are attacking Dalglish... its sad.

You guys are commical. How bout you go back over the past couple of weeks and look at ALL the threads. Its not just this one. There are several parents from other teams who brings up Dalglish. It just drives them crazy that many people pick them as #1. So they come on here and cry about this and that. Claim ANY 04 team would dominate in 03 D3, which is a joke in itself. Its not me who cant stand it, its all of the other parents full of hot air talking crap about Dalglish playing up, or Dalglish losing in the final at PT. That tourney is old news and the team is completely different now. Just sounds to me like a bunch of bitter parents. I havent started any threads or conversations. The 04 parents bring Dalglish into it. If you want to prove how great your teams are, then enter a tourney they are playing in and beat them. Otherwise dont talk about how strong the 04 group is and where you think Dalglish ranks there. They are not playing U7. LW does not care where they rank in the U7 group.... or any group for that matter. He is doing what he thinks is best to develope them, not to be on top of everyones rankings. Like I said, if you feel better ranking them #4, or talking about how much stronger the 04 division is than the division Dalglish is in, then knock yourself out. I would really prefer you rank the teams who are actually in your division and leave Dalglish out of it. It doesnt matter. It wont matter at all unless more of the U7 teams play Dalglish. If that happens, THEN rank them. Until then, leave it alone. From the talk I have heard, it sounds like it wouldnt matter what this team did from some folks anyway. They could go undefeated in the 03 D1 division and they would still have some clever comment.... well, that D1 division any 04 team would dominate. It has just gotten very old.

OK Moosh, I took your advice and looked at all of the threads over the last couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong, I think you are very entertaining, but your posts are a goldmine of excuses and insults to other teams. I'm starting to think you are Gordon Keith playing the character of an over-the-top soccer parent.
Here is my personal list of your best quotes. (These are taken from your posts, word for word)

1. "There were mistakes with score keeping on several games"
2. "In overtime, Dalglish scored the game winning goal but it was brought back for reasons I'm still unsure of"
3. "And just for the record, none of the Daglish goals were gimmies from the keeper"
4. (explaining why they didn't win a scrimmage by a higher margin) "One of the top Daglish players was not even at the scrimmage"
5. I think everyone knows PK's are never a good indication of a clear cut winner on the field."
6. (describing Daglish) "I would be shocked if any 04 team could pull off a win against them"
7. "In the finals, Galacticos did get a fortunate bounce to go their way for a goal"
8. "We are always having goals mysteriously disappear"
9. (After seeing someone not rank Daglish first) "Tilly, you are a moron. DT South has nothin. Stop being jealous of Daglish and get over it.
10. "If you want to develop a bunch of thugs, good for you"
11. "The majority of our team was just put together a couple of weeks ago"
12. "No one cares about DT South"
13. (This one is my personal favorite) "2 of their goals came from a ball kicked right to the keeper on the ground, and as the ball got to the keeper, it took a hop off to the side because of the pristine turf Craig Ranch has"
14. (This one is the pot calling the kettle black) After a Solar Red parent posted an explanation about how their own goalie accidentally allowed a goal to be scored, Moosh responds by saying " I don't think anyone needed an explanation on how they scored"

There are more great quotes, but I ran out of energy!

Please, please don't quit posting Moosh. This is pure gold.

Yes! Moosh is back. That's what I'm talkin about. Last night you said you were done with this forum. I didn't think I would ever hear from you again.

Wow!! You should be imbarrased!!!
Yes, I am "imbarrased!!! All this time, I have been spelling it "embarassed" but now I see that it is actually spelled "imbarrased". Thanks for showing me the way pal.
You just went back and read ALL of those posts, THEN copied everything I've ever said that you don't like.
You said "go back and read all of the threads for the last few weeks". Are you mad? You are so confusing, just like a girl.
Why didn't you copy all of the Liverpool bashing?
Your right. That wasn't fair of me. I am such a poo poo head sometimes. Here are the quotes from the Liverpool bashers.
1. "I think Liverpool is overrated"
2. "Daglish should be ranked fourth"
I can't believe someone posted those things. Don't worry, I am going to set up a meeting with "The Powers that be" and see if I can get those posters permanently kicked off of here. I haven't been more upset since the day I heard about "Cat Juggling"

Cause your an idiot. And now you look like a bigger idiot thinking I am this ballzag parent.
Come on pal. Give me a hug. Lets hug it out. Of course your not Ballzag. After you temporarily quit the forum last night, this rascal named Ballzag joined the forum. It was so cool, his first post came less than 30 minutes after you quit. Don't worry though. He definitely has your back. He is a huge fan of Daglish. He is also tired of seeing people mistreat Liverpool. Maybe we can all three go out for ice cream sometime.
Get a life moron!!
Moosh, your such a joker. I'll see you later pal.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but balzag is really not me. As soon as I read his or her first post, I KNEW someone would say that. I will have to admit, the timing of that was impeccable, but truth is, I have no idea who balzag is. It is pretty amusing that you think it is me though. I dont have to hide behind another name.

if you don't have to hide behind another name why did you change your name to moosh98 from happy29?

Sparky Sparkles
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 10:43 am

Sparky Sparkles wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
2good4u wrote:Moosh, thanks for letting us know the details about your scrimmage. I'm glad you are here to clarify.

When you win, you imply it should have been more because you didn't have your best player or none of the goals were gimme's. When you lose, it's only because it was pk's or because the other team's coach walked behind your goal. Gimme a break...did you really just say that?. At least you made me laugh.

I can't wait to hear what you say the next time you lose. Oh wait, I'm sorry. You guys are so good and everybody else is so bad that will never happen.

Most of the LP parents are cool.. if not a little arrogant, but hey, most of the parents at the other top 04 teams are too I suppose.

The difference is Moosh is almost psychotic about it, and is so blinded by his arrogance, he can't even see straight. You are EXACTLY right, Moosh ALWAYS makes excuses... lucky bounces, missing player, bad refs... ect... He can never credit another team and can't fathom any other lowly 04s being in the same LEAGUE as Dalglish, even though the facts strongly suggest otherwise.

No one in this thread attacked LP, but Moosh comes on here after a couple of folks suggest LP might not be #1 and freaks out saying people are attacking Dalglish... its sad.

You guys are commical. How bout you go back over the past couple of weeks and look at ALL the threads. Its not just this one. There are several parents from other teams who brings up Dalglish. It just drives them crazy that many people pick them as #1. So they come on here and cry about this and that. Claim ANY 04 team would dominate in 03 D3, which is a joke in itself. Its not me who cant stand it, its all of the other parents full of hot air talking crap about Dalglish playing up, or Dalglish losing in the final at PT. That tourney is old news and the team is completely different now. Just sounds to me like a bunch of bitter parents. I havent started any threads or conversations. The 04 parents bring Dalglish into it. If you want to prove how great your teams are, then enter a tourney they are playing in and beat them. Otherwise dont talk about how strong the 04 group is and where you think Dalglish ranks there. They are not playing U7. LW does not care where they rank in the U7 group.... or any group for that matter. He is doing what he thinks is best to develope them, not to be on top of everyones rankings. Like I said, if you feel better ranking them #4, or talking about how much stronger the 04 division is than the division Dalglish is in, then knock yourself out. I would really prefer you rank the teams who are actually in your division and leave Dalglish out of it. It doesnt matter. It wont matter at all unless more of the U7 teams play Dalglish. If that happens, THEN rank them. Until then, leave it alone. From the talk I have heard, it sounds like it wouldnt matter what this team did from some folks anyway. They could go undefeated in the 03 D1 division and they would still have some clever comment.... well, that D1 division any 04 team would dominate. It has just gotten very old.

OK Moosh, I took your advice and looked at all of the threads over the last couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong, I think you are very entertaining, but your posts are a goldmine of excuses and insults to other teams. I'm starting to think you are Gordon Keith playing the character of an over-the-top soccer parent.
Here is my personal list of your best quotes. (These are taken from your posts, word for word)

2. "In overtime, Dalglish scored the game winning goal but it was brought back for reasons I'm still unsure of"
3. "And just for the record, none of the Daglish goals were gimmies from the keeper"
4. (explaining why they didn't win a scrimmage by a higher margin) "One of the top Daglish players was not even at the scrimmage"
5. I think everyone knows PK's are never a good indication of a clear cut winner on the field."
6. (describing Daglish) "I would be shocked if any 04 team could pull off a win against them"
7. "In the finals, Galacticos did get a fortunate bounce to go their way for a goal"
9. (After seeing someone not rank Daglish first) "Tilly, you are a moron. DT South has nothin. Stop being jealous of Daglish and get over it.
13. (This one is my personal favorite) "2 of their goals came from a ball kicked right to the keeper on the ground, and as the ball got to the keeper, it took a hop off to the side because of the pristine turf Craig Ranch has"
14. (This one is the pot calling the kettle black) After a Solar Red parent posted an explanation about how their own goalie accidentally allowed a goal to be scored, Moosh responds by saying " I don't think anyone needed an explanation on how they scored"

Yes! Moosh is back. That's what I'm talkin about. Last night you said you were done with this forum. I didn't think I would ever hear from you again.

Yes, I am "imbarrased!!! All this time, I have been spelling it "embarassed" but now I see that it is actually spelled "imbarrased". Thanks for showing me the way pal.
You just went back and read ALL of those posts, THEN copied everything I've ever said that you don't like.
You said "go back and read all of the threads for the last few weeks". Are you mad? You are so confusing, just like a girl.
Your right. That wasn't fair of me. I am such a poo poo head sometimes. Here are the quotes from the Liverpool bashers.
I can't believe someone posted those things. Don't worry, I am going to set up a meeting with "The Powers that be" and see if I can get those posters permanently kicked off of here. I haven't been more upset since the day I heard about "Cat Juggling"

Cause your an idiot. And now you look like a bigger idiot thinking I am this ballzag parent.
Come on pal. Give me a hug. Lets hug it out. Of course your not Ballzag. After you temporarily quit the forum last night, this rascal named Ballzag joined the forum. It was so cool, his first post came less than 30 minutes after you quit. Don't worry though. He definitely has your back. He is a huge fan of Daglish. He is also tired of seeing people mistreat Liverpool. Maybe we can all three go out for ice cream sometime.
Get a life moron!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but balzag is really not me. As soon as I read his or her first post, I KNEW someone would say that. I will have to admit, the timing of that was impeccable, but truth is, I have no idea who balzag is. It is pretty amusing that you think it is me though. I dont have to hide behind another name.

if you don't have to hide behind another name why did you change your name to moosh98 from happy29?
LOL! Commical!!
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 10:45 am

Sparky Sparkles wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SuperSoccer wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:

Get a life moron!!

How many people am I going to be before this day is over??
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowcard5 23/03/11, 10:49 am

Next up....Doosh98 affraid

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 23/03/11, 10:57 am

I will concede the "WAY" part could be taken as a slight stab...

But I will be clear, I meant no such thing, just that going from 1 to 4 meant quite literary for my reasons they were overrated by several steps.... that's all.

I meant no foul and I have nothing but the highest respect for Dalglish and ALL of the top 04s who IMO play at a very high level for their ages.

I do IMO feel Dalglish parents, or a few on here, are a bit over the top in being defensive and are a bit overly sensitive compared to some of the harsh things they have said about other teams.

But I am willing to let that all go and move forward being positive while giving everyone the benefit of the doubt!

Now hurry, who has a guitar and knows Kum Ba Ya (not sure how to spell)?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 10:58 am

Im pretty sure my DD is going out Sunday to play hard and have fun with her soccer. Dont think she cares about a thread that sounds like a combination of a UFC pre match interview and a hooked on phonics session, along with more mud slinging than some of the worst Presidential debates ever. Oh, with very little if any soccer talk. The wheels flew off of this thread long ago. Amazing
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 11:00 am

yellowcard5 wrote:Next up....Doosh98 affraid

That would be a red card
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowcard5 23/03/11, 11:03 am

Wasn't intended to be a shot at you...just trying to think of the next name people will think you are using.

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sparkles 23/03/11, 11:06 am

Moosh98 wrote:

i suppose that's a question best posed to your psychiatrist not the people in this forum.

best advice is to make sure that you always take your meds especially before you attend your dd's games for the sake of everyone.

Sparky Sparkles
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 11:12 am

Shelby427 wrote:I will concede the "WAY" part could be taken as a slight stab...

But I will be clear, I meant no such thing, just that going from 1 to 4 meant quite literary for my reasons they were overrated by several steps.... that's all.

I meant no foul and I have nothing but the highest respect for Dalglish and ALL of the top 04s who IMO play at a very high level for their ages.

I do IMO feel Dalglish parents, or a few on here, are a bit over the top in being defensive and are a bit overly sensitive compared to some of the harsh things they have said about other teams.

But I am willing to let that all go and move forward being positive while giving everyone the benefit of the doubt!

Well, I guess its obvious you have done nothing wrong and you were wrongfully attacked. Im glad that YOU are willing to let it go. That is a relief. As far as my terrible attacks on other teams, just out of curiosity, did you repremand DoubleDD at any time with your high moral standard? He has said things about DT South that were pretty amusing that were FAR more abrasive than anything I have said. Abrasive, funny and sometimes true. Im just sayin.
Not tryin to throw you under the bus DoubleDD! I'll buy some flowers!! Was just curious cause it seems like I am the all evil one, even tho I have heard far worse from others with less lashback
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 11:12 am

yellowcard5 wrote:Wasn't intended to be a shot at you...just trying to think of the next name people will think you are using.

Well, I was going to, but I cant now!
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 23/03/11, 11:14 am

Sparky Sparkles wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

i suppose that's a question best posed to your psychiatrist not the people in this forum.

best advice is to make sure that you always take your meds especially before you attend your dd's games for the sake of everyone.

My psychiatrist is out of town until Monday. The forum is all I have this week
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sparkles 23/03/11, 11:26 am

Moosh98 wrote:
Sparky Sparkles wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:

My psychiatrist is out of town until Monday. The forum is all I have this week

nicely played. cheers

Sparky Sparkles
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/11, 11:29 am

Moosh98 wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:I will concede the "WAY" part could be taken as a slight stab...

Well, I guess its obvious you have done nothing wrong and you were wrongfully attacked. Im glad that YOU are willing to let it go. That is a relief. As far as my terrible attacks on other teams, just out of curiosity, did you repremand DoubleDD at any time with your high moral standard? He has said things about DT South that were pretty amusing that were FAR more abrasive than anything I have said. Abrasive, funny and sometimes true. Im just sayin.
Not tryin to throw you under the bus DoubleDD! I'll buy some flowers!! Was just curious cause it seems like I am the all evil one, even tho I have heard far worse from others with less lashback

Here I am, just trying to enjoy my onion rings in peace, and what's this......DoubleDD gets put on blast to turn the spotlight.
Not saying you are incorrect, but I did try to kill this topic before everyone went all wolverine on it.

You're damn right you are going to buy some flowers now!!!!!!

You are the all evil one, I bet admin has 20 messages in her/his inbox that state otherwise. What are you going to do? We are as God made us.

I will admit the DART comment was slightly over the top....and maybe the MS-13 reference......wait a minute...I'm not helping myself here, am I?

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 23/03/11, 11:31 am

lol! good $hit
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content