North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texans 02 Glotz - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Dallas Texans 02 Glotz

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dallas Texans 02 Glotz - Page 8 Empty Re: Dallas Texans 02 Glotz

Post by Solar U17 10/09/11, 02:13 am

Gunners wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
futbaldad101 wrote: OLD TIMER YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT IF YOU DONT THINK WINING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING AT ANY AGE... I have been doing this for over five years now i have not one but two girls in lake highlands. For the money it cost as parents and the TIME we put into it my dd's,coach,and my wife and I better give 100% to this. Parents it is crazy to think that that coach was doing what he did to get all the girls involved in the game so to speak cause it was a big game, stupid plum stupid if you think that. The game was decided before it ever started, old timer coaching,skills,and (TRYING TO WIN) is what select ball is about. Maybe you instead of mickey needs to go back to rec or better yet get your wallet out and start paying for college cause WINING doesn't mean much rt??? old timer let me let you in on a little secret most of the top girl's WINING (dang theres that word again) team's will get the college looks (this coming from one of his dd's in highschool). Not saying every girl in select will get a scholarship either. Gezzzzzz Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for your opinion.

Last I heard, no one got any scholarships based on Academy level performance.

Our dd's have played in PL, NL, Nationals, ODP Nationals so we are well aware that winnning st some point matters and the girls on the best teams during their Sophomore and Junior years land the $. What you don't seem to understand yet is that select soccer is about your DD's development and staging her for being on a top 2 team for those critical 2 years. Team and record in the preceeding years does not matter a great deal. There are typically only a handful of original dd's on the top teams at U16-U17 that started there from U11 let alone academy.

Good luck on the journey.
Nice post. Agree # truth..........hey Gunners, maybe we can make it trend
#truth

Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Texans 10/09/11, 02:53 am

With all this fighting that has been going on has anyone even thought of what your DD's might be thinking
went to the meeting all is great. Talk to the new coach. By the way my DD likes alot. Just another day of practice. So we get into the car and she brakes down. I mean really brakes down. So I'm like what happen did the new coach get onto you. She said no. So what wrong? She said I'm going to miss all my friends when the team brakes up. I was like baby no body is braking the team up. She says everyone is talking about it even you. That's when it hit me. What the hell I'm I doing. My dd loves this team and loved coach Jason g. I don't know what to tell her because more then likely it's going to happen. Dam I'm setting here right now thinking is she going to be ok without her buds being around. She loves the game and would play it all day if she could. But bringing her around all this right now is hard. Just don't know what to do? Really I need to ask what she want instead of what I want. Oh well see every one on the pitch tomorrow. Good luck to all.

Last edited by Dallas Texans on 10/09/11, 07:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Dallas Texans
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/09/11, 06:56 am

Dallas Texans wrote:With all this fighting that has been going on has anyone even thought of what your DD's might be thinking
went to the meeting all is great. Talk to the new coach. By the way my DD likes alot. Just another day of practice. So we get into the car and she brakes down. I mean really brakes down. So I'm like what happen did the new coach get onto you. She said no. So what wrong? She said I'm going to miss all my friends when the team brakes up. I was like baby no body is braking the team up. She says everyone is talking about it even you. That's when it hit me. What the hell I'm I doing. My dd loves this team and loved coach Jason g. I don't know what to tell her because more then likely it's going to happen. Dam I'm setting here right now thinking is she going to be ok without her buds being around. She loves the game and would play it all day if she could. But bringing her around all this right now is hard. Just don't know what to do? Really I need to ask what she want instead of what I what. Oh well see every one on the pitch tomorrow. Good luck to all.

Tough. We forget that for most girls at this age it is just about playing a game they love, and playing that game with friends. Good luck to your girls. Regardless of who did what or who should have done it differently, hopefully everyone involved learned from the experience and that this experience will cause everyone to be better people in general and better role models in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 10/09/11, 11:24 am

soccerskills wrote:
Gunners wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
futbaldad101 wrote: OLD TIMER YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT IF YOU DONT THINK WINING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING AT ANY AGE... I have been doing this for over five years now i have not one but two girls in lake highlands. For the money it cost as parents and the TIME we put into it my dd's,coach,and my wife and I better give 100% to this. Parents it is crazy to think that that coach was doing what he did to get all the girls involved in the game so to speak cause it was a big game, stupid plum stupid if you think that. The game was decided before it ever started, old timer coaching,skills,and (TRYING TO WIN) is what select ball is about. Maybe you instead of mickey needs to go back to rec or better yet get your wallet out and start paying for college cause WINING doesn't mean much rt??? old timer let me let you in on a little secret most of the top girl's WINING (dang theres that word again) team's will get the college looks (this coming from one of his dd's in highschool). Not saying every girl in select will get a scholarship either. Gezzzzzz Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for your opinion.

Last I heard, no one got any scholarships based on Academy level performance.

Our dd's have played in PL, NL, Nationals, ODP Nationals so we are well aware that winnning st some point matters and the girls on the best teams during their Sophomore and Junior years land the $. What you don't seem to understand yet is that select soccer is about your DD's development and staging her for being on a top 2 team for those critical 2 years. Team and record in the preceeding years does not matter a great deal. There are typically only a handful of original dd's on the top teams at U16-U17 that started there from U11 let alone academy.

Good luck on the journey.
Nice post. Agree # truth..........hey Gunners, maybe we can make it trend
#truth
Think I'll have some chips and dip before the next game
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 10/09/11, 07:12 pm

DT4L wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
Mega Man02 wrote:
Gunners wrote:
Staywide wrote:
GuessMe wrote:Amen to that. Why don't the parents who were involved in this go ahead and pack up their bags and leave? Better yet, why would you want to stay at a club you suspect of being that nefarious? Plus, I'm not sure you're too welcome here anyway. Enough is enough. You've imploded this team. I'm sure the other team's parents are wondering what kind of freak show this is. Although I suspect a few of them know the history.

Agree! But, as expected the full squad was at training last night...at least the girls were able to say hello/goodbye to Coach Jason. He came to practice last night to see the girls. Class act!!!

Ten pages of posts (most of which are by parents on the team) with "hard facts" pointing to the "biggest fraud in the history of academy soccer" and the parents didn't move their kids away from these atrocities? What a load of garbage all of this has been.

I hope the parents involved feel good about the unwarranted damage they've done to the reputation of a great person and coach. Well played...morons.
Listen this was not about a coach that lost a game. Its about the system he was put into. He was told not to win by his boss. The man was a dam good coach. He taught the girls alot about the game of soccer. The parents never had a issue with him. Glotz gave up alot for this team. He was put in a very stressful situation. Maybe the reason his team never played May/Higgs team, was they knew this would be the out come. It's was a time bomb waiting to exploed. The problem I have is he walk away from the team. Why not tell the parents " you don't like the way I coach. ok go to another team." But he didn't do that he left. Players don't make a team a Coach makes a team. And by him doing that, does that show the DD's hay when it gets tough just quit and walk away.
Rowdies played Glotz twice that I know of , beat them easily once 3-0 (at TFC fields) and played them a second time 2-0 (At Andromeda fields) they played us better that time. But check facts because these two teams have played before without a doubt.We also have played Texans Penn and beat them.
you are one funny MF. I wish I could shake the hand of the most smartest person in Higgs group of fine out standing parents. You my fiend are the cream of the crop. I wish all our parents could be as smart as you are. Wow!!! I hope one day we can all have some beers and laugh at how big if a prick you really are. Lol you are some peace of work.
I just took a shower.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo_Momma 10/09/11, 09:32 pm

Dallas Texans wrote:With all this fighting that has been going on has anyone even thought of what your DD's might be thinking
went to the meeting all is great. Talk to the new coach. By the way my DD likes alot. Just another day of practice. So we get into the car and she brakes down. I mean really brakes down. So I'm like what happen did the new coach get onto you. She said no. So what wrong? She said I'm going to miss all my friends when the team brakes up. I was like baby no body is braking the team up. She says everyone is talking about it even you. That's when it hit me. What the hell I'm I doing. My dd loves this team and loved coach Jason g. I don't know what to tell her because more then likely it's going to happen. Dam I'm setting here right now thinking is she going to be ok without her buds being around. She loves the game and would play it all day if she could. But bringing her around all this right now is hard. Just don't know what to do? Really I need to ask what she want instead of what I want. Oh well see every one on the pitch tomorrow. Good luck to all.
Great job, Dallas Texans. A wonderfully well-handled situation. Mad
Lobo_Momma
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 10/09/11, 09:38 pm

Lobo_Momma wrote:

If you replace a key, theft deterrent control module or the powertrain control module you will have to perform a relearn for the car to start. Most of the Grand Prix of this generation will use Passkey 3 systems. PK3 will be stamped on the metal part of the key near the plastic head. Passkey 3 systems use a transponder in the key that uses radio frequency communication with a theft deterrent module (I suspect this is same as body control module) and the PCM to enable the fuel injectors and allow the car to start and run. If the communication is disrupted between any 1 of the 3 components your car will start and run for about 5 seconds before shutting down. I found a pdf formatted Tech Tips at this link. I’ll reprint the instructions for Passkey 3 below. If you care to know why I had to learn this you can read my tale of woe at the end of this post.

In order to initiate the relearn
process:
1. Insert a master key (black head) into the ignition switch.

2. Turn to the “On” position without starting the engine. The security light should illuminate and stay on.

3. Wait approximately 10 minutes or until the security light turns off.

4. Turn off the ignition switch and wait 5 seconds.

5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 two more times with the same key.

6. Turn the ignition off. The vehicle will now learn the key transponder information on the next start cycle.

7. Start the vehicle. If vehicle starts and runs normally, and security light is off, the relearn is complete.

If additional keys are to be relearned:
8. Turn the vehicle off.

9. Insert the next key to be learned and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position within 10 seconds of removing the previously used key.

10. Wait for the security light to turn off. It should happen quickly.
You may not even notice the light come on, because it will learn the key transponder immediately.

11. Repeat steps 8 through 10 for any additional keys.

Occasionally the theft deterrent features of your Grand Prix will do something unexpected. Recently when the temps were -25*F my Grand Prix left me stranded. After starting and running in the brutal cold and being shut down just 15 minutes earlier I found myself unable to restart the car with the only clue being a flashing security light on the dash. I had the car towed to a trusted shop where magically the car started and ran, but the security light would continue to flash for around 10 minutes. It cost me a tow and an hour of diagnostics time, but the shop tech didn’t have the software to reset the theft module and advised I take the car to a Pontiac dealer for repair – hopefully before it left me stranded again. Luckily I found the procedure to put the Passkey 3 system into a relearn mode. I’m happy that my car is back to being a reliable daily driver.

Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 10/09/11, 10:57 pm

Blank77 wrote:
Lobo_Momma wrote:

If you replace a key, theft deterrent control module or the powertrain control module you will have to perform a relearn for the car to start. Most of the Grand Prix of this generation will use Passkey 3 systems. PK3 will be stamped on the metal part of the key near the plastic head. Passkey 3 systems use a transponder in the key that uses radio frequency communication with a theft deterrent module (I suspect this is same as body control module) and the PCM to enable the fuel injectors and allow the car to start and run. If the communication is disrupted between any 1 of the 3 components your car will start and run for about 5 seconds before shutting down. I found a pdf formatted Tech Tips at this link. I’ll reprint the instructions for Passkey 3 below. If you care to know why I had to learn this you can read my tale of woe at the end of this post.

In order to initiate the relearn
process:
1. Insert a master key (black head) into the ignition switch.

2. Turn to the “On” position without starting the engine. The security light should illuminate and stay on.

3. Wait approximately 10 minutes or until the security light turns off.

4. Turn off the ignition switch and wait 5 seconds.

5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 two more times with the same key.

6. Turn the ignition off. The vehicle will now learn the key transponder information on the next start cycle.

7. Start the vehicle. If vehicle starts and runs normally, and security light is off, the relearn is complete.

If additional keys are to be relearned:
8. Turn the vehicle off.

9. Insert the next key to be learned and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position within 10 seconds of removing the previously used key.

10. Wait for the security light to turn off. It should happen quickly.
You may not even notice the light come on, because it will learn the key transponder immediately.

11. Repeat steps 8 through 10 for any additional keys.

Occasionally the theft deterrent features of your Grand Prix will do something unexpected. Recently when the temps were -25*F my Grand Prix left me stranded. After starting and running in the brutal cold and being shut down just 15 minutes earlier I found myself unable to restart the car with the only clue being a flashing security light on the dash. I had the car towed to a trusted shop where magically the car started and ran, but the security light would continue to flash for around 10 minutes. It cost me a tow and an hour of diagnostics time, but the shop tech didn’t have the software to reset the theft module and advised I take the car to a Pontiac dealer for repair – hopefully before it left me stranded again. Luckily I found the procedure to put the Passkey 3 system into a relearn mode. I’m happy that my car is back to being a reliable daily driver.

The motivation and one of the initial aims of twistor theory is to provide an adequate formalism for the union of quantum theory and general relativity. Twistors are essentially complex objects, like wavefunctions in quantum mechanics, as well as endowed with holomorphic and algebraic structure sufficient to encode space-time points. In this sense twistor space can be considered more primitive than the space-time itself and indeed provides a background against which space-time could be meaningfully quantised.

In quantum mechanics a state of an object is described by a vector in Hilbert space. This is a linear superposition of some basis vectors, for example, in the case of an electron (or any spin-1/2 particle) it is some linear superposition of the spin "up" and "down" states. The two component vector (z,w) is called a spinor. The norm of this spinor caries no information - indeed, it is usually set to 1. Only the direction is physically significant which forces us to consider the projective (spin) space. In the electron example, spin state is therefore described by a point in CP1, conveniently represented with Riemann sphere.

Stereographic projection is a shape (i.e. angle) preserving map. Hence circles on the sphere will be mapped to circles on the plane (except those containing the south pole, which are mapped to straight lines on the plane). This geometry is preserved by Möbius (fractional linear) transformation. In terms of spinors, this is the action of SL(2,C).

In relativity, an observer sees a t=const. section of its past null cone. This is a celestial (Riemann) 2-sphere that can be stereographically projected onto a complex plane. Möbius transformations of the plane correspond to Lorentz transformations of the celestial sphere.

This "spinorial" point of view has an interesting application in finding the apparent shape of a rapidly moving sphere.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchafit 11/09/11, 05:44 pm

Just wondering..have any coaches or directors from the Texans responded to these 'accusations'?
pitchafit
pitchafit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 11/09/11, 05:49 pm

pitchafit wrote:Just wondering..have any coaches or directors from the Texans responded to these 'accusations'?
Probably not. I doubt any DT coaches understand twistors.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 10:40 am

Hey guys... This is my first post...
Anyone want to explain what happened here?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeaShephard 23/03/12, 11:10 am

Well, let's see. First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. [McCroskey walks off] And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it- [Jacobs turns and starts to walk away, continuing to speak, trailing off as he gets further from the camera] he took her best summer dress and he put it on and went to town...
SeaShephard
SeaShephard
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slim 23/03/12, 11:13 am

Not this thread again . . .

Here's hoping the mere presence of my Avatar will stop this down. Anyone want to talk men's fashions?
Slim
Slim
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 11:15 am

Last edited by thumperhulk on 23/03/12, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 11:33 am

SeaShephard wrote:Well, let's see. First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. [McCroskey walks off] And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it- [Jacobs turns and starts to walk away, continuing to speak, trailing off as he gets further from the camera] he took her best summer dress and he put it on and went to town...

Ok... thanks for the Earth Science lesson... but this does not explain why Glotz would purpofully sabotage and blow up the entire team through such reckless actions.

Seriously, people... throw me a bone here... how can anyone agree that the parents had anything to do with this??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 11:35 am

yeah I heard he played your ol ladys pitch pretty often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 11:38 am

2ddgotskillz wrote:yeah I heard he played your ol ladys pitch pretty often.

Pathetic...

...and again, dodging the question at hand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 12:07 pm

not really, just hate ppl trolling.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 12:15 pm

I'm a troll?? You don't even know me and your first response to me is a pathetic personal insult?? That's just wrong, sir.
If you don't want to add to the conversation at hand don't bother chiming in at all, please. Especially with comments that are less than appropriate on a public forum. Thanks for your consideration.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 23/03/12, 12:19 pm

thumperhulk wrote:I'm a troll?? You don't even know me and your first response to me is a pathetic personal insult?? That's just wrong, sir.
If you don't want to add to the conversation at hand don't bother chiming in at all, please. Especially with comments that are less than appropriate on a public forum. Thanks for your consideration.

Well seeing as this is 6mths old we have all moved on. Why bring it back up. These girls have moved on to other teams and are doing just fine. So no reason to go post diving just to start a post war again.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 12:23 pm

jen_nah wrote:
thumperhulk wrote:I'm a troll?? You don't even know me and your first response to me is a pathetic personal insult?? That's just wrong, sir.

Well seeing as this is 6mths old we have all moved on. Why bring it back up. These girls have moved on to other teams and are doing just fine. So no reason to go post diving just to start a post war again.

The Poll, "No Glotz, No Glory!" doesn't lie.... more people think he threw the game than those who didn't. Those voting "Don't Care" simply don't want to acknowledge the facts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/12, 12:38 pm

thumperhulk wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

The Poll, "No Glotz, No Glory!" doesn't lie.... more people think he threw the game than those who didn't. Those voting "Don't Care" simply don't want to acknowledge the facts...

like I said TROLL! move on now an start another alias.

Back to top Go down

Post by inthenet 23/03/12, 12:46 pm

thumperhulk wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

Sure glad you don't have a bias. Certainly, 2 votes (one of them yours) is a ringing endorsement, and you've made the independent evaluation that those that don't care simply don't want to "acknowledge the facts". The "facts" being that one person (other than you) has said they believe it?

You're the definition of the word troll.

inthenet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Man02 23/03/12, 01:53 pm

inthenet wrote:
thumperhulk wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

Sure glad you don't have a bias. Certainly, 2 votes (one of them yours) is a ringing endorsement, and you've made the independent evaluation that those that don't care simply don't want to "acknowledge the facts". The "facts" being that one person (other than you) has said they believe it?

You're the definition of the word troll.
Dallas Texans 02 Glotz - Page 8 Images12
Mega Man02
Mega Man02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by javajake 23/03/12, 01:58 pm

Wow, thumperhulk, you really gotta get a clue. There is more to life than Glotz/Texans trashing. Rehashing old posts from six months ago after changing your name? Transparent, party of one, transparent.

Nobody cares. We are sick and tired of Texans controversies and Texans targetting and Texans baiting and bitter ex-Texans still wearing red underwear. This ain't the dallastexansoccerforums.com although maybe you should start that site for the few people that do care. News alert: Dallas Texans are JAC (just another club). Some teams so well, some don't. Nobody cares. Really!
javajake
javajake
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slim 23/03/12, 02:00 pm

Can we get back to something important like - whether or not I'm too sexy for my swimsuit?
Slim
Slim
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next