North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TFC Blue Cup - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

TFC Blue Cup

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TFC Blue Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by SolarPower00 04/12/12, 08:02 am

I'm thinking LP Dalglish 04 was the one they intended to send to Silver.
Simple mistake.

SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF 04/12/12, 08:21 am

Bracket B looks to be the toughest win, three top 15 teams from the latest FBR's
JewelsBMF
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 04/12/12, 12:40 pm

I vote for a new TD....this guys stinks.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSnapPhotos 04/12/12, 01:11 pm

Question I looked over the whole site and I saw nowhere that a team associated with any N. TX club HAD to sign up and play in this tournament, why would people go to such great lengths to make a spetacle of playing/paying or not? Pull your money and your club and find another it cannot be that hard? Question
EyeSnapPhotos
EyeSnapPhotos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 04/12/12, 01:14 pm

BumpyPitch wrote:I vote for a new TD....this guys stinks.

Arrow with 150+ teams it is impossible to make everyone happy.Just ask Dom, maybe that is why he is hanging out at the racquetball courts these days, I think he got tired of all the whining! TD RH has been at this for a good number of years and I am sure he is doing a better job than most of us could do...
Maybe a few of you super genius types could call him and volunteer for the next tournament!
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 04/12/12, 01:17 pm

EyeSnapPhotos wrote: Question I looked over the whole site and I saw nowhere that a team associated with any N. TX club HAD to sign up and play in this tournament, why would people go to such great lengths to make a spetacle of playing/paying or not? Pull your money and your club and find another it cannot be that hard? Question

YEAH! what he said.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/12, 01:27 pm

EyeSnapPhotos wrote: Question I looked over the whole site and I saw nowhere that a team associated with any N. TX club HAD to sign up and play in this tournament, why would people go to such great lengths to make a spetacle of playing/paying or not? Pull your money and your club and find another it cannot be that hard? Question

yawn, i love these type of people. just pay your money and shut up. As president Reagan said " hey I am paying for this microphone, Mr. Green"

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSnapPhotos 04/12/12, 01:30 pm

silentparent wrote:

yawn, i love these type of people. just pay your money and shut up. As president Reagan said " hey I am paying for this microphone, Mr. Green"

Your screen name?
EyeSnapPhotos
EyeSnapPhotos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/12, 01:33 pm

EyeSnapPhotos wrote:
silentparent wrote:

Your screen name?

i understand now, YOU are the TD....It all makes sense, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSnapPhotos 04/12/12, 01:50 pm

No, because if I was the TD I would have not made such erronious scheduling by following the ever present one and only rankings that make up the N TX girls soccer association on here. I would have followed all the advice on here and made sure EVERYONE was happy and the sidelines could be quiet for a change. Wink
EyeSnapPhotos
EyeSnapPhotos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 04/12/12, 04:32 pm

EyeSnapPhotos wrote:No, because if I was the TD I would have not made such erronious scheduling by following the ever present one and only rankings that make up the N TX girls soccer association on here. I would have followed all the advice on here and made sure EVERYONE was happy and the sidelines could be quiet for a change. Wink

Good luck cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 05/12/12, 09:36 am

Predictions

Bracket A - LP Daglish should take this bracket without too much fuss.

DALLAS TEXANS FW 03G - HERNANDEZ (TXN) - Solid team, needs scoring
GRAPEVINE SOUTHLAKE THUNDER (TXN) - Very well rounded team, might give LPD a game.
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 03 GIRLS DALGLISH (TXN) Top 5 team and deserving.
SOLAR CHELSEA BLUE 03 GIRLS (TXN) - Gaining experience with this tournament.

Bracket B - Interesting bracket, probably the toughest in the 03s - Moreno and Goodman have potential to be spoilers - if they can score, Fever is somewhat unknown with roster changes. FCD East should take this one, but not without effort.

DALLAS TEXANS MORENO '03 (TXN) - Proven they can defend but not score
FC DALLAS EAST 03G BLACK (TXN) - Great offensive team
FEVER UNITED FC FEVER UNITED 03 BLACK (TXN) - Roster changes make them somewhat an unknown
STING 03G (GOODMAN) (TXN) - Proven they can defend but not score

Bracket C - The winner of the RASE / Cosmos game will take this bracket.

DALLASCOSMOS COSMOS 03 GIRLS (TXN) - Good, well rounded indy, can they pull it together and win?
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RASE ELITE (TXN) - Best of 04s, will be fun to watch
MUTINY FC 03G (TXN) ???
TFC 03 G LARRY (TXN) ???

Bracket D - Winner of Keegan / Guiterrez game will take this bracket.

LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 03 GIRLS KEEGAN (TXN) - LP #2 team, solid - will give Sting G a run for the bracket.
STING 03G (GUITERREZ) (TXN) - Great core, new coach, can they win? I think so... until they get to LPD.
STING CENTRAL 03G (PARKER) (TXN) - Gaining experience with this tournament.
TRIUMPH FC GIRLS TEVEZ '03 (TXN) - Gaining experience with this tournament.

Semis:
LP Daglish vs. Sting G
FCD East vs. RASE 04

Finals:
LP Daglish vs. FCD East

Winner: LP Daglish +1
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/12/12, 10:00 am

flygirl wrote:Predictions

GRAPEVINE SOUTHLAKE THUNDER (TXN) - Very well rounded team, might give LPD a game.

Bracket B - Interesting bracket, probably the toughest in the 03s - Moreno and Goodman have potential to be spoilers - if they can score, Fever is somewhat unknown with roster changes. FCD East should take this one, but not without effort.

FEVER UNITED FC FEVER UNITED 03 BLACK (TXN) - Roster changes make them somewhat an unknown

DALLASCOSMOS COSMOS 03 GIRLS (TXN) - Good, well rounded indy, can they pull it together and win?
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RASE ELITE (TXN) - Best of 04s, will be fun to watch
MUTINY FC 03G (TXN) ???
TFC 03 G LARRY (TXN) ???

LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 03 GIRLS KEEGAN (TXN) - LP #2 team, solid - will give Sting G a run for the bracket.
STING 03G (GUITERREZ) (TXN) - Great core, new coach, can they win? I think so... until they get to LPD.

Semis:
LP Daglish vs. Sting G
FCD East vs. RASE 04

Finals:
LP Daglish vs. FCD East

I would agree except for bracket d. Sting easily with sting parker 2nd and keegan third.

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 05/12/12, 10:05 am

silentparent wrote:

MUTINY FC 03G (TXN) ???
TFC 03 G LARRY (TXN) ???

Semis:
LP Daglish vs. Sting G
FCD East vs. RASE 04

Finals:
LP Daglish vs. FCD East

I would agree except for bracket d. Sting easily with sting parker 2nd and keegan third.

Has something happened with Sting Parker or LP Keegan since the end of league play to suggest?
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/12/12, 10:13 am

flygirl wrote:
silentparent wrote:

MUTINY FC 03G (TXN) ???
TFC 03 G LARRY (TXN) ???

Semis:
LP Daglish vs. Sting G
FCD East vs. RASE 04

Finals:
LP Daglish vs. FCD East

Has something happened with Sting Parker or LP Keegan since the end of league play to suggest?

I just don'tthink Keegan is the top 2 lp team right now, they lost to lp rush, came in third in eal, played ok in tgpl. Parker played well in the texas cup, tied sting west,tied lp rush and playd a hard game against adames. I have seen keegan and parker both play. I think parker has the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmy03 05/12/12, 10:19 am

Predictions:
Bracket A - LP Dalglish

Bracket B - Fever

Bracket C - Cosmos

Bracket D - Sting G

Semis - Fever over Cosmos
Semis - LP Dalglish over Sting G

Final - Fever over LP Dalglish
iluvmy03
iluvmy03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 05/12/12, 10:49 am

LP Keegan was playing well at the last tournament I would not count them out. Wont say they will win but they could beat Sting G and make it to the Semi's. But who know's that was last tournament and things change weekly.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 05/12/12, 11:02 am

I have LP 03 Dalglish winning this 2-1 over FC Dallas East 03G Predator Black (Hopkins) Advocare. Cool
LP RASE will make some noise but I'm only reporting championship game results here.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/12/12, 11:59 am

SolarPower00 wrote:I have LP 03 Dalglish winning this 2-1 over FC Dallas East 03G Predator Black (Hopkins) Advocare. Cool
LP RASE will make some noise but I'm only reporting championship game results here.

100% agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 06/12/12, 07:35 am

Each field had 1.5 hours blocked off per game....maybe they'll let the 03s play more than 40 min games. But, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup - Page 3 Empty 25 minute halves for TFC U10 Girls

Post by Guest 06/12/12, 07:01 pm

Spoke with the tournament director at check-in tonight. He clarified that U10 will play 25 minute halves. Should be a message going out tonight to the teams about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 07/12/12, 07:33 am

What a poorly run tournament so far. I hope the weekend goes well for all the teams/coaches/team managers. Parents fork out good money for tournaments and deserve better. This guy has to take advice from many different people outside his own knowledge or inner circle. For someone that has done tournaments for so long, should know better. Other TDs (Dom for example) put tournaments together in their sleep and will be sorely missed.

I really hope coaches do a better job with sticking with TDs that treat them right, fair and don't have their heads up you know where. Only way that will happen is dont sign up for tournaments with TDs who don't get it.

And don't tell me, if you can do it better, do it yourself. No, that's why I fork out good money to someone who is supposed to do it right. Plus, I can get on here and complain.

There. I feel better now.

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/12/12, 08:17 am

drunken

Last edited by bwgophers on 07/12/12, 09:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 07/12/12, 08:36 am

I have to give him some credit. He switched the game lengths to something more reasonable. He could have kept them at 20 halves like they did in the Texans Fall Festival.
I think that initial schedule was put out knowing that there would be significant changes.
We all just got a little too worked up about it last weekend.
He not only listened to our team's requests but I think he listened to the 'voice of the people' and personally I prefer that to listening to 'his inner circle'.
We've seen how the LHGCL inner circle seeding committee can get it wrong sometimes.

SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup - Page 3 Empty Blue Cup

Post by MaskedWriter 07/12/12, 09:37 am

Joe scafone wrote:What a poorly run tournament so far. I hope the weekend goes well for all the teams/coaches/team managers. Parents fork out good money for tournaments and deserve better. This guy has to take advice from many different people outside his own knowledge or inner circle. For someone that has done tournaments for so long, should know better. Other TDs (Dom for example) put tournaments together in their sleep and will be sorely missed.

I really hope coaches do a better job with sticking with TDs that treat them right, fair and don't have their heads up you know where. Only way that will happen is dont sign up for tournaments with TDs who don't get it.

And don't tell me, if you can do it better, do it yourself. No, that's why I fork out good money to someone who is supposed to do it right. Plus, I can get on here and complain.

There. I feel better now.

Help me out here ... Why do you think that this is poorly run? The only issue that is still outstanding is the size of some of the fields that are being played on (ie Lake Park #4). The rest of the issues (Bracket alignment, times of halves) have been addressed prior to the tournament.

I think that it is too harsh to call this poorly run at this point. Ask me again in 3 days time and then I may change my tune. :-)

MaskedWriter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 07/12/12, 10:10 am

SolarPower00 wrote:I have to give him some credit. He switched the game lengths to something more reasonable. He could have kept them at 20 halves like they did in the Texans Fall Festival.
I think that initial schedule was put out knowing that there would be significant changes.
We all just got a little too worked up about it last weekend.
He not only listened to our team's requests but I think he listened to the 'voice of the people' and personally I prefer that to listening to 'his inner circle'.
We've seen how the LHGCL inner circle seeding committee can get it wrong sometimes.

cheers bounce cheers
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next