North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass - Page 5 Empty Re: Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass

Post by Guest 30/10/14, 11:24 am

OLJW wrote:I'd guess it's for the very same reason that we don't see people coming on here complaining that their daughter doesn't get enough playing.

Let me try a different angle using a hypothetical situation

A team with 18 players, 3 of them are CPP's, is going to play  a game that lasts 1 hour.

We all know that means 11 players will be on the field at all times ( it's a LH game, so there aren't any red cards)

60 minute game X 11 players = 660 minutes of play

Is somebody really going to argue with me, that the CPP players are going to take away playing time from the starters and the bench players are gonna be unaffected? Really???    Make a real argument....cause that one's stupid!!!!

Again, you seem to be missing my point... I am NOT arguing that CPP players don't come in and take up minutes on the field, that in their absence, would go to regular roster players. I am asking why we are hearing essentially zero outcry from anyone who feels their DD directly lost playing time to a CPP?

Back to top Go down

Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass - Page 5 Empty Re: Guess Players Again - Solar Nero - Club Pass

Post by Guest 30/10/14, 11:28 am

what i wish we were talking about is 3 girls from nero playing up. instead we are talking about a coach using ringers from a team nearly 3 divisions up and that's cheating, dressed up as CPP...

Back to top Go down

Post by haterinho 30/10/14, 11:45 am

We need to accept the CPP rule IS about competitive advantage as much as it is potentially about development.

They go hand in hand. We can't get inside the head of every coach and judge their intent. It's impossible. Because you or I may disagree from the outside looking in - doesn't mean the coach isn't actually doing what's best for his players or his team.

Yes some have and will continue to abuse the rule. The market will reign them in over time...especially if LH is transparent with this data.

As long as the rule is there, people will use it, so all that's needed is whatever boundaries the league sees as required to preserve their competitive format (which is currently promotion / relegation).

cPPers playing up only is not a simple solution since some of the incidents involve teams and players from the same division, and it doesn't stop a club with multiple teams in the same division from using CPP to impact results.

It also doesn't allow all the "Sallys" to keep their playing time...If anything the Sallys on the CPP wielding teams would have less chance getting PT since coach wouldn't be able to CPP her to a lower division to replace the minutes she lost to a CPP player.

It also doesn't level any playing field.

The best idea I've seen mentioned to level the playing field is take the C out of CPP, and just make it Player Pass. Whatever PP restrictions you come up with, apply them universally, but allow a passed player to come from any club.

That could hurt the Indies as much as help them if they can't retain their talent, but it does level the playing field.

haterinho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 30/10/14, 12:21 pm

FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:Bw- A lack of testimonials on this subject is not tangible evidence that the rule isn't being manipulated and doesn't adversely affect home team players.  How the rule is currently being used is indefensible.

I'm not surprised a parent hasn't publicly highlighted that their kid was affected my this rule, and I'm not holding my breathe for the 1st one. Could you imagine the type of replies that story would receive?  Injuries to the starters should be an opportunity for "bench" players to get extra playing time to step up, and prove themselves. What happened to just getting a chance?

I can definitively tell you some Sting Garrett players playing time was affected by their guest players.

Lastly, a good friend sent me the Boys CPP rule, which is very fair, precise and radically different from the girls version. Why the difference?

Forum Politeness Disclaimer 2.0:
Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader.

So based on your disclaimer, we should just ignore your posts as "pi##ing in the wind'? You aren't serious and/or mindful about anything posted on here?
Fierce, if you are finding my disclaimer controversial and/or upsetting, I would suggest you ignore my posts altogether.  It's not worth the high blood pressure.

Although I have deviated on this CPP ordeal, the disclaimer is a reminder (to myself and others) that this forum stuff is supposed to be fun, non-confrontational and one should make up their own darn mind.

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/14, 12:23 pm

bwgophers wrote:
OLJW wrote:I'd guess it's for the very same reason that we don't see people coming on here complaining that their daughter doesn't get enough playing.

Let me try a different angle using a hypothetical situation

A team with 18 players, 3 of them are CPP's, is going to play  a game that lasts 1 hour.

We all know that means 11 players will be on the field at all times ( it's a LH game, so there aren't any red cards)

60 minute game X 11 players = 660 minutes of play

Is somebody really going to argue with me, that the CPP players are going to take away playing time from the starters and the bench players are gonna be unaffected? Really???    Make a real argument....cause that one's stupid!!!!

Again, you seem to be missing my point...  I am NOT arguing that CPP players don't come in and take up minutes on the field, that in their absence, would go to regular roster players.  I am asking why we are hearing essentially zero outcry from anyone who feels their DD directly lost playing time to a CPP?  

Actually, my comment wasn't intended as a response to you. Reading through the thread, I can absolutely see how you thought it was.

If they air that dirty laundry publically, that will certainly solve their playing time problem. Their playing time will go to zero immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 30/10/14, 12:27 pm

CLUB PLAYER PASS RULE (for LH Boys)

Purpose:  The Club Player Pass Rule is designed to maximize the development of the player by allowing players to play on a team from the same Club at an older age level on a temporary basis.

Requirement:  The Club Player Pass Rule to be used for the Boys Classic League must follow the current rules, guidelines (for example: roster sizes), and the following criteria:

Club Player Pass may only play in a higher division within their age group. For example: A D2 player may play for a D1 team.  D3 Players may play for either D2 or D1 teams.
Players may not transfer to higher ranking teams within their own division.

Club Player Pass may play at an older level, but, only at the same or higher level. For example:

U12 D1 player can play U13 (or older) D 1 and cannot play in U13 D2 or D3.
U12 D2 player can play U13 D2 or U13 D1 and may not play U13 D3.
U12 D3 player may play in any division of an older age bracket.

Club Player Pass must only play one game per day (this includes his primary team). For example:

U12 D3 player on a Saturday, plays with U13 D3 team, and on Sunday can play on his original U12 D3 team.  Players can only play one game per day!

A team may receive a maximum of 3 club player passes per game.

Club Player Pass is not allowed to participate in the league qualifying games or league qualifying tournaments.  This includes Challenge games, U11 Qualifying Tournament, etc.

After a Classic league team has completed 75% of their planned full year’s league games (the combined total of planned games for the Fall & Spring season), no Club Player Passes will be allowed.

A player, is eligible for a club pass into any age group he is birthdate/year eligible for regardless of what age group that player’s rostered team participates in, providing other restrictions are met. For example: A player who is classified as a U15 and is rostered to a U16 D2 team, may use a club pass to a U15 D1 team. In this situation he would satisfy age requirements as well as avoid breaking “playing down” restrictions currently in place.
         8.    Any rules not covered here, refer to North Texas State Soccer  Association Bylaws and  Rules.

Clubs with Divisions:

For the purposes of this rule, a Club having a similar name with other clubs will be considered to be the same club if the club shares a common Board of Directors and is within the same metropolitan area.   All club pass players must be officially registered with North Texas Soccer Association.  
For example:      

Clubs with an affiliation in Austin, TX, cannot use players in NTX unless the Club has the same Board of Directors.

Penalty:

Coach/Club in violation of this rule will be subject to review by the Boys Classic League A & D Committee.

Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/14, 12:46 pm

I have no problem with that rule. I think it's a good rule. I think it helps big clubs give their players more game time, but it does so without putting small clubs at a severe disadvantage.

I'm truly concerned that anyone that can't see the difference between the "boy's rule" and the "girl's rule", is also in danger of not having enough brainpower to keep their heart beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Practice 30/10/14, 01:59 pm

bwgophers wrote:
gimeemore wrote:"Why aren't we seeing the same first hand accounts from people who's DD's have been benched for CPP players?"

So we have heard from a few that have had playing time effected due to CPP.  On the flip side, is there anyone out there brave enough to share their story about their DD playing on another of their club teams on a CPP?  Wondering if there is that perspective available.

Where?

Hard practice talked about his DD losing playing time to guest players in academy, not CPP in select.  Then he talked about a case where players from his own club didn't get CPP'd to a higher level team, in favor of a guest player (not a CPP player).  So again, while they may be similar in nature, and I may be splitting hairs, these are not direct examples of kids in select (where they are bound by contracts vs. the free-for-all-you-can-switch-teams-at-any-time world of academy) losing playing time on their own team, because a CPP player was brought in.

Actually my DD's are both in college now and I said the incident was pre CPP because it (CPP) didn't exist at that time.  I have however seen the whole cycle of multiple youth sports from many sides (coach, parent, star, and not a star) and know there are many constants.  The most consistant is parents will care about their DD the most.  Second is they will want to win.  Niether are bad but you just have to be aware of how they bias the opinions they spout.  One of the most absolute is some coaches will find a way around rules.  For example the only play up was instituted where we are from.  Yep, coaches just rostered their dual players to the lower team.  You can make it harder to get around for example the best solution is limiting the number of times a player can CPP but they will probably come up with something you never thought of before to skirt that.

Now Packrabbit says that kids from Sting North clearly lost playing time, but he didn't say that his/her kid lost playing time, and also didn't specify if the kids or parents of those kids were markedly upset over the situation, and if so, did they leave the team, or threaten to leave the team as a direct result of this, or, were they totally fine (or even grudgingly fine) with riding the pine in this case because the CPP players were helping to prevent their team from being relegated?

See my comments above about parenst.  As long as they are winning and it is not their DD who loses time most are OK with bringing in a ringer.  Some will not be crazy about it but few will rock the boat if THEIR kid is happy and the team is winning.  Those who are unhappy as others said fear losing all playing time, their daughter being picked on for speaking up and just sit quietly or leave.

The loudest cries about CPP are understandably coming from the parents on the teams that feel that they didn't win a game that they should have, because their opponent brought in ringers via CPP.  I would think the second loudest cries would be coming from people who's kids lost playing time due to CPP players coming in, yet it's crickets outside of a bunch of indirect references.  Again, I'm curious as to why and would love to hear from some of these people, even if it's by PM.  Anonymity fully assured.

If anyone can say in a promotion relegation format bringing in star players creates a fair system you are kidding yourself.  Simple mathmatics of minutes says if someone from outside (CPP or otherwise) comes in to play someone else is not (maybe they are hurt or out of town but without a doubt some are sitting on the bench not playing).  In my view this is a given whether someone comes on here to talk about it or not.

Hard Practice
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sendit 30/10/14, 02:26 pm

so...since nobody wants to say that their DD is CPP playing for someone, maybe a different question. If your DD was asked to help another team on your club, would you turn it down?
sendit
sendit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rockindaddy 30/10/14, 02:31 pm

gimeemore wrote:so...since nobody wants to say that their DD is CPP playing for someone, maybe a different question.  If your DD was asked to help another team on your club, would you turn it down?  
Mine has played UP in both division and age. Every decision may be different depending on the circumstance.
rockindaddy
rockindaddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 30/10/14, 02:42 pm

Does anyone know if Solar Nero uses CPP? I was just curious and couldn't find the answer.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Practice 30/10/14, 02:52 pm

gimeemore wrote:so...since nobody wants to say that their DD is CPP playing for someone, maybe a different question.  If your DD was asked to help another team on your club, would you turn it down?  
If you go through the multitide of threads on this topic across this site you will see quite a few who will admit to CPP'ing mostly up. It is true very, very few have admitted to losing time.

Hard Practice
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy 30/10/14, 05:45 pm

jsullivan81 wrote:Does anyone know if Solar Nero uses CPP? I was just curious and couldn't find the answer.

Maybe the girls from "Solar Red" player passed to D3 to help with there confidence level, not really fair for the girl's in D3 but just a thought as too why they have been playing down.

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 30/10/14, 06:08 pm

A team losing a game to a team with non rosetered players is just as bad as a kid losing playing time. It's legalized cheating. In my mind that's the real problem. Team a works as a team to qualify for a division and do well. They lose to team b that barely qualified but brought in players in to win the game. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. Again why sign a contract for a team and why have different divisions. It takes away all goals of a team.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LHD 31/10/14, 09:27 am

soccerjack wrote:A team losing a game to a team with non rosetered players is just as bad as a kid losing playing time. It's legalized cheating. In my mind that's the real problem. Team a works as a team to qualify for a division and do well. They lose to team b that barely qualified but brought in players in to win the game. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. Again why sign a contract for a team and why have different divisions. It takes away all goals of a team.

You may not like CPP - but the team in question did not cheat if it followed league rules in assembling its roster for the match.

If one of the main goals of a team at this age is development (as often claimed on this site) doesn't playing against better competition help accomplish that goal?  Perhaps the team in question had the altruistic goal of providing better competition to help its opponent develop and thus benefiting NTX soccer as a whole?

LHD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by imjustsayin 31/10/14, 09:35 am

Nice try LHD

imjustsayin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 31/10/14, 09:40 am

LHD wrote:
soccerjack wrote:A team losing a game to a team with non rosetered players is just as bad as a kid losing playing time. It's legalized cheating. In my mind that's the real problem. Team a works as a team to qualify for a division and do well. They lose to team b that barely qualified but brought in players in to win the game. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. Again why sign a contract for a team and why have different divisions. It takes away all goals of a team.

You may not like CPP - but the team in question did not cheat if it followed league rules in assembling its roster for the match.

If one of the main goals of a team at this age is development (as often claimed on this site) doesn't playing against better competition help accomplish that goal?  Perhaps the team in question had the altruistic goal of providing better competition to help its opponent develop and thus benefiting NTX soccer as a whole?

Short term development maybe, but if the opposing team is denied promotion to DII because of this game, it could hurt their long term development by not playing at a level they should have been granted access.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccernovice04 31/10/14, 09:45 am

Lather, rinse and repeat....

soccernovice04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceLightning 31/10/14, 09:56 am

[quote="LHD"]

If one of the main goals of a team at this age is development (as often claimed on this site) doesn't playing against better competition help accomplish that goal?  Perhaps the team in question had the altruistic goal of providing better competition to help its opponent develop and thus benefiting NTX soccer as a whole?[/quote]

So now we ALL know you have NOTHING worth reading. You like to obfuscate subjects?

FierceLightning
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 31/10/14, 10:01 am

LHD wrote:

That's one of the most dumba$$ responses I've ever read. cyclops
Who's development are you helping? Part of development is seeing the reward of hard work. The kids play to win don't kid yourself. What your saying is bringing in ringers to change the result of a game is actually helping the team they are screwing over.

No offense on the dumba$$ comment.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceLightning 31/10/14, 10:03 am

Packrabbit wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:Bw- A lack of testimonials on this subject is not tangible evidence that the rule isn't being manipulated and doesn't adversely affect home team players.  How the rule is currently being used is indefensible.

I'm not surprised a parent hasn't publicly highlighted that their kid was affected my this rule, and I'm not holding my breathe for the 1st one. Could you imagine the type of replies that story would receive?  Injuries to the starters should be an opportunity for "bench" players to get extra playing time to step up, and prove themselves. What happened to just getting a chance?

I can definitively tell you some Sting Garrett players playing time was affected by their guest players.

Lastly, a good friend sent me the Boys CPP rule, which is very fair, precise and radically different from the girls version. Why the difference?

Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader.

So based on your disclaimer, we should just ignore your posts as "pi##ing in the wind'? You aren't serious and/or mindful about anything posted on here?
Fierce, if you are finding my disclaimer controversial and/or upsetting, I would suggest you ignore my posts altogether.  It's not worth the high blood pressure.

Although I have deviated on this CPP ordeal, the disclaimer is a reminder (to myself and others) that this forum stuff is supposed to be fun, non-confrontational and one should make up their own darn mind.

Pack..I did not find your disclaimer controversial and/or upsetting. I found it to be enlightening about you.

As far as being a reminder, I don't think disparaging yourself with a disclaimer creates any fun for most readers. It just makes some think you aren't serious about any post you are writing altogether. It lends less credence to your posts. I happen to think you are trying to be helpful and positive, but your Disclaimer discredits anything you write.

FierceLightning
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/10/14, 10:09 am

YES!!! if the situation offered my DD a challenge she wasn't getting elsewhere

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 31/10/14, 10:13 am

FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:

Pack..I did not find your disclaimer controversial and/or upsetting. I found it to be enlightening about you.

As far as being a reminder, I don't think disparaging yourself with a disclaimer creates any fun for most readers. It just makes some think you aren't serious about any post you are writing altogether. It lends less credence to your posts. I happen to think you are trying to be helpful and positive, but your Disclaimer discredits anything you write.

So, in your opinion, most of us would read a post of Pack's and think it helpful and positive, until we get to the obvious attempt at humor in his "disclaimer" and then throw it all out?  

You might not find it humorous, that's different for all of us, but it has nothing to do with the value of any of the posts.  At least not in my opinion.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceLightning 31/10/14, 10:24 am

ballhead wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:

So, in your opinion, most of us would read a post of Pack's and think it helpful and positive, until we get to the obvious attempt at humor in his "disclaimer" and then throw it all out?  

You might not find it humorous, that's different for all of us, but it has nothing to do with the value of any of the posts.  At least not in my opinion.

Understood. You see it that way. I don't. I think the disclaimer disparaging your opinions that you may post says a lot about those opinions or at least about how the poster sees it. I see it as a comedian mocking eveything. Who finds anything a comedian says worthwhile other than a good laugh? Is that what this forum is for, to have good laughs?

FierceLightning
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmon_Man 31/10/14, 10:39 am

FierceLightning wrote:
ballhead wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:

Understood. You see it that way. I don't. I think the disclaimer disparaging your opinions that you may post says a lot about those opinions or at least about how the poster sees it. I see it as a comedian mocking eveything. Who finds anything a comedian says worthwhile other than a good laugh? Is that what this forum is for, to have good laughs?

Your posts are also saying a lot about you. You must be a load of fun at team parties. Move on man- you are way too carried away. We are talking about 12 year old girls soccer not cancer...humor is OK. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cmon_Man
Cmon_Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 31/10/14, 10:42 am

FierceLightning wrote:
ballhead wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
FierceLightning wrote:

When I read many of these posts, I have trouble looking at them in any other way than to have good laughs.  Any chance you're taking all of this a little TOO seriously?
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next