North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Girls - Week 8 SDL Scores - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

04 Girls - Week 8 SDL Scores

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

04 Girls - Week 8 SDL Scores - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Girls - Week 8 SDL Scores

Post by jj4mel 11/04/11, 04:23 pm

go99 wrote:I believe that certification is next week. It follows the panty bunching certification class. Which I believe some people have already taken

I got my panties in a wad certification last year. Turtoe gave that class. He is a great instructor.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 11/04/11, 04:35 pm

03SoccerMom wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
gogunners wrote:
Happy_Feet wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SoftballDad wrote:
Fathead68 wrote:This game wasn't nearly as close as the score might suggest. It was 4-0 for the majority of the game....my 2 cents only...
Looking at the game as a whole, it seemed the LP kids had the ball the majority of the game and were trying to play attractive soccer. Aces had a very big, fast forward who could not be caught by the little legs of the LP girls. Once the starters were back in, LP got back in their rhythm pretty quickly. A fun game to watch of two contrasting styles.

Agreed. The Dalglish starting 7 in the first half did not give up a goal and was able to move the ball into the attacking third quite a bit with some pretty good ball movement. Several scoring chances resulted, just could not get it in the net. Aces keeper made several nice saves too

Not sure what game you were all watching but I saw something completely different. The score was actually 2-0 at half and Aces had many more scoring opportunities that "just did not get in the net" either. Aces has a very strong team and does not lean on any one or two players. LP was outplayed....period. Aces was the better team!

Definitely 1-0 at HT.

I think the LP girls will learn a lot from that one. Got caught on the break a lot and were not defending as a unit. Hats-off to the ACES girls, they were fast. However, if the LP girls keep to the coaches philosophy and improve on their passing they certainly have the technical ability to do well in the future. Nice comments JJ, especially coming from somebody who actually knows the game and how it should be played. We know how good your team(s) is from past experience, coached the proper way.

Another note, how BAD are the referees this season?!?! I know its a thankless job, but we have seen Refs who do not even have a basic understanding of the off-side rule, surely SDL has to do something about this.

Hats off to LP on a great season. I am even more impressed that the coach stuck to playing his full bench in the last game of the season.

In my opinion (just mine) LP had the better "team" structure. Not just 1 player stood out above the rest. Aces had #29 who was huge for them. Take her away from that team against LP, we could be talking different results. Oh well, shoulda, coulda, woulda....

When it is all said and done, the better team won. Period.

JJ, Just to be clear, our coach played his full bench too. LP didn't score until the middle of the second half. How do you explain that?
Well, ask Man U or Arsenal etc, after a game that they had 65% possesion and many scoring ops, why they didn't score until the middle of the 2nd half. That's soccer. Might want to learn about it
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/04/11, 05:13 pm

I had the good fortune of watching the Aces and Dalglish game. Great game by both teams. Walked away very impressed with both teams. Hope all the girls were congratulated by their coaches for a hard fought game.
My interest was in watching the Dalglish team and I believe they are a real good team. My daughter plays in the 2nd Div 7U. Thats the kind of competition that she needs. Hopefully we can play them in the future.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathead68 11/04/11, 05:21 pm

Moosh...no need to get personal....just cuz someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they don't know the game of soccer.....but if that's what it takes for you to stomach the loss, then so be it....

You are starting to sound like a poor loser.....
Fathead68
Fathead68
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 11/04/11, 06:01 pm

Moosh98 wrote:
03SoccerMom wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
gogunners wrote:
Happy_Feet wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
SoftballDad wrote:
Fathead68 wrote:This game wasn't nearly as close as the score might suggest. It was 4-0 for the majority of the game....my 2 cents only...
Looking at the game as a whole, it seemed the LP kids had the ball the majority of the game and were trying to play attractive soccer. Aces had a very big, fast forward who could not be caught by the little legs of the LP girls. Once the starters were back in, LP got back in their rhythm pretty quickly. A fun game to watch of two contrasting styles.

Agreed. The Dalglish starting 7 in the first half did not give up a goal and was able to move the ball into the attacking third quite a bit with some pretty good ball movement. Several scoring chances resulted, just could not get it in the net. Aces keeper made several nice saves too

Not sure what game you were all watching but I saw something completely different. The score was actually 2-0 at half and Aces had many more scoring opportunities that "just did not get in the net" either. Aces has a very strong team and does not lean on any one or two players. LP was outplayed....period. Aces was the better team!

Definitely 1-0 at HT.

I think the LP girls will learn a lot from that one. Got caught on the break a lot and were not defending as a unit. Hats-off to the ACES girls, they were fast. However, if the LP girls keep to the coaches philosophy and improve on their passing they certainly have the technical ability to do well in the future. Nice comments JJ, especially coming from somebody who actually knows the game and how it should be played. We know how good your team(s) is from past experience, coached the proper way.

Another note, how BAD are the referees this season?!?! I know its a thankless job, but we have seen Refs who do not even have a basic understanding of the off-side rule, surely SDL has to do something about this.

Hats off to LP on a great season. I am even more impressed that the coach stuck to playing his full bench in the last game of the season.

In my opinion (just mine) LP had the better "team" structure. Not just 1 player stood out above the rest. Aces had #29 who was huge for them. Take her away from that team against LP, we could be talking different results. Oh well, shoulda, coulda, woulda....

When it is all said and done, the better team won. Period.

JJ, Just to be clear, our coach played his full bench too. LP didn't score until the middle of the second half. How do you explain that?
Well, ask Man U or Arsenal etc, after a game that they had 65% possesion and many scoring ops, why they didn't score until the middle of the 2nd half. That's soccer. Might want to learn about it
Actually it's football.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar 11/04/11, 06:20 pm

Wow, these girls must be honored to have such a large audience to watch them play.

Fyi, for the parent who complained ( the parent that you responded too, who keeps posting that Kat needs 03 players...suprise) he was being nice that they probaly came out to watch a few games and wanted to watch your 03 kids(fyi 04 kids would not help them). ..
LoneStar
LoneStar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 11/04/11, 06:39 pm

Actually, all of you are nuts. I saw this game too (since I had a personal interest). The Aces played the game with their shoes on the wrong feet (superstitious or something) The LP girls had all 05s out there playing, just big 05s.
Just Kidding. Razz Razz

It will be fun to see another re-match, maybe in a future tournament or something. Nothing wrong with rivalry...
The LP girls are very aggressive and competitive and definitely have some skills.
The Aces Black team has come a long way as well and will continue to be a competitor.

We definitely know who's in the wrong division after this year.

“Winning is not a sometime thing…it’s an all the time thing. You don’t win once in a while…you don’t do the right thing once in a while…you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit.” Vince Lombardi

Both these teams have it.

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 11/04/11, 07:10 pm

Fathead68 wrote:Moosh...no need to get personal....just cuz someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they don't know the game of soccer.....but if that's what it takes for you to stomach the loss, then so be it....

You are starting to sound like a poor loser.....

Nothin personal. Just sounds like goals means developement. If goals were a gauge to how good a team is, SDL would keep score. The loss does not bother me. Making it sound like Aces was head and shoulders above Dalglish is what bothers me. It was pretty clear the lP starters moved the ball around very well against a strong and fast team. Judging how a team played just on them losing by 2 goals does not make sense. I do not expect them to win every game in the 03 division. If they played a great game in a manner that LW has been teaching them but come up short on the scoreboard, I am VERY happy with that. I would rather have that game right there for these girls to learn and develope rather than a few of the easier blowouts they have had this season.
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/04/11, 09:30 pm

this is the type of game we were looking for all season and it was an enjoyable game to be a part of
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/04/11, 10:00 pm

I'm fairly certain...

Aces Red-1
DT White-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3