North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings - Page 8 Empty Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 10:43 am

u95g dad wrote:Another problem I see with the playoff game is it gives the 8-5A teams a perfect chance to come out and scout both teams as they prepare to play each other. I am sure the coaches have made their rounds but now it gives the players a chance to come out.
Yes, 8-5A teams will be scouting I'm sure...but no different really than the teams from 7-5A that were inexplicably "idle" the last week of the regular season and that had time to do scouting last Friday and Tuesday at 8-5A games. Flower Mound vs. Plano West game had a large contingent of 7-5A teams, coaches and players in attendance. Sure seemed like a district 7-5A ploy to wait until last minute to finalize their games so their teams could potentially "select" their competition for playoffs based on games already finished. Well within the rules I suppose, but it did seem a bit contrived...oh well... "all is fair in love and war", right?

Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnochio 30/03/12, 10:44 am

u95g dad wrote:Another problem I see with the playoff game is it gives the 8-5A teams a perfect chance to come out and scout both teams as they prepare to play each other. I am sure the coaches have made their rounds but now it gives the players a chance to come out.

What time is the game and where will it be played? Might bring out girls out to watch some playoff soccer.
Pinnochio
Pinnochio
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by u95g dad 30/03/12, 10:54 am

Pinnochio wrote:

What time is the game and where will it be played? Might bring out girls out to watch some playoff soccer.

I heard it is next Thursday at noon in Waco. lol!

Just kidding, I am pretty sure it will be on Sat but I don't know the place or time.
u95g dad
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by u95g dad 30/03/12, 10:55 am

Ferris wrote:
Yes, 8-5A teams will be scouting I'm sure...but no different really than the teams from 7-5A that were inexplicably "idle" the last week of the regular season and that had time to do scouting last Friday and Tuesday at 8-5A games. Flower Mound vs. Plano West game had a large contingent of 7-5A teams, coaches and players in attendance. Sure seemed like a district 7-5A ploy to wait until last minute to finalize their games so their teams could potentially "select" their competition for playoffs based on games already finished. Well within the rules I suppose, but it did seem a bit contrived...oh well... "all is fair in love and war", right?

You are giving our district too much credit. Remember, this is the same district that has a cointoss or playoff game for its tiebreaker.
u95g dad
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 11:00 am

1st 2theball wrote: Well said....

You mean running up the score like 13-0??....and you're right the seeding could definitely make a huge difference in a possible path to State.

Boo Keller!!! Wink Wink
Laughing Laughing

Boy, I am sick of hearing about 13-0. Limit it to 3 goals per district game and Carroll still has a better goal differential, nearly double that of FR. Hell, limit it to 2, Carroll still is better by 7 goals.

Last edited by Uncle Numanga on 30/03/12, 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 11:03 am

u95g dad wrote:
Ferris wrote:

You are giving our district too much credit. Remember, this is the same district that has a cointoss or playoff game for its tiebreaker.
Well said... Smile
However, I doubt I'm giving the district 7-5A officials too much credit for employing all means within the rules to stack the deck in their favor. I'm sure plenty of schools and parents in the metroplex (especially in football...or any other sport for that matter) wouldn't put a scheme like that past any district that includes Carroll. Some of it is driven by jealousy of their frequent successes, but I'm sure some of it is based on prior dealings...
Who knows...maybe I'm way off base and just throwing stones...nothing malicious intended, it was just an observation I found interesting.
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st 2theball 30/03/12, 11:07 am

Uncle Numanga wrote:
1st 2theball wrote: Well said....

You mean running up the score like 13-0??....and you're right the seeding could definitely make a huge difference in a possible path to State.

Boo Keller!!! Wink Wink
Laughing Laughing

Boy, I am sick of hearing about 13-0. Limit it to 3 goals per district game and Carroll still has a better goal differential, nearly double that of FR.

Touchy subject I see??

"3 goals per district game" except when Carroll played Ridge..

Should be a great one....good luck to you guys in the playoffs..."to the victor go the spoils" Very Happy
Laughing Laughing
1st 2theball
1st 2theball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 11:12 am

1st 2theball wrote: Touchy subject I see??

Should be a great one....good luck to you guys in the playoffs..."to the victor go the spoils" Very Happy
Laughing Laughing

Do you even know what you're saying? Goal differential between the two teams head to head is zero. You guys won one and our team won one. Got it.

So do you honestly believe that a coin toss or a playoff game is the proper way to decide a champion? Shouldn't there be some other tiebreaker? Of course you don't because none favor your team. Every league, district or tournament has more than a couple of tiebreakers. 7-5A, inexplicably, doesn't.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by u95g dad 30/03/12, 11:21 am

[Well said... Smile
However, I doubt I'm giving the district 7-5A officials too much credit for employing all means within the rules to stack the deck in their favor. I'm sure plenty of schools and parents in the metroplex (especially in football...or any other sport for that matter) wouldn't put a scheme like that past any district that includes Carroll. Some of it is driven by jealousy of their frequent successes, but I'm sure some of it is based on prior dealings...
Who knows...maybe I'm way off base and just throwing stones...nothing malicious intended, it was just an observation I found interesting.[/quote]

Lets say you are right (I don't think so) and the district did try to make their games later , how does that explain the Keller/Ridge game on Tuesday? Also, it only hurts the top two teams who now have to play Thurs/Sat/Tues while the 8-5A teams will have had a week to rest and heal up. It doesn't make much sense to me to put off the games just to see who makes it out of 8-5A. Also, Keller schools have the largest voting block in the district so I don't think they are as in tune with the playoffs or who they will play (again, 2 Keller schools played on Tues). I think it has more to do with not wanting too big a break before the playoffs.
u95g dad
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Galt 30/03/12, 11:26 am

u95g dad wrote:[Well said... Smile
Who knows...maybe I'm way off base and just throwing stones...nothing malicious intended, it was just an observation I found interesting.

Lets say you are right (I don't think so) and the district did try to make their games later , how does that explain the Keller/Ridge game on Tuesday? Also, it only hurts the top two teams who now have to play Thurs/Sat/Tues while the 8-5A teams will have had a week to rest and heal up. It doesn't make much sense to me to put off the games just to see who makes it out of 8-5A. Also, Keller schools have the largest voting block in the district so I don't think they are as in tune with the playoffs or who they will play (again, 2 Keller schools played on Tues). I think it has more to do with not wanting too big a break before the playoffs.[/quote]

Don't forget Club Games this weekend as well.
John Galt
John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Longing4agame 30/03/12, 11:27 am

John Galt wrote:
u95g dad wrote:[Well said... Smile

Lets say you are right (I don't think so) and the district did try to make their games later , how does that explain the Keller/Ridge game on Tuesday? Also, it only hurts the top two teams who now have to play Thurs/Sat/Tues while the 8-5A teams will have had a week to rest and heal up. It doesn't make much sense to me to put off the games just to see who makes it out of 8-5A. Also, Keller schools have the largest voting block in the district so I don't think they are as in tune with the playoffs or who they will play (again, 2 Keller schools played on Tues). I think it has more to do with not wanting too big a break before the playoffs.

Don't forget Club Games this weekend as well.[/quote]

I am hearing Ridge may elect not to play Saturday for this reason.
Longing4agame
Longing4agame
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 11:32 am

u95g dad wrote:
ferris wrote:Well said... Smile
You make some good points and I agree that the Keller/Fossil Ridge game on Tuesday did seem to go against the "evil" master plan Smile (although I thought that game was also originally scheduled for last night based on the DMN schedule...who knows). I also agree that it doesn't seem to make sense to put off games as long as they did. You're probably right about the intent. The fact that every other district played last Friday (at a minimum) and also on Tuesday while 7-5A sat idle just seemed very odd.
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 11:35 am

Longing4agame wrote: Don't forget Club Games this weekend as well.

I am hearing Ridge may elect not to play Saturday for this reason.

My understanding is that both teams have to agree to a coin toss. If Ridge elects not to play, they would get the second seed.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 11:53 am

Got word that Fossil Ridge won't play. Carroll gets first seed and the weekend off.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st 2theball 30/03/12, 12:08 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Do you even know what you're saying? Goal differential between the two teams head to head is zero. You guys won one and our team won one. Got it.

So do you honestly believe that a coin toss or a playoff game is the proper way to decide a champion? Shouldn't there be some other tiebreaker? Of course you don't because none favor your team. Every league, district or tournament has more than a couple of tiebreakers. 7-5A, inexplicably, doesn't.

I must not know what I'm saying...i guess I need you to tell me my point?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your statement was even if it was limited to 3 goals per district game - a goal differential tiebreaker would still favor SLC...my statement was SLC never scored 3 on us...unfortunately, I assumed that would be easy to comprehend....its easy to have a 3 goal a game average when you score 13 on a much weaker team...simple enough for you??

You have no idea what I favor because I never stated my preference...got it?

But since you've asked nicely, I believe the only way to truly determine a champion would be to play the game....injuries be damned...club games could definitely interfere with the outcome for both sides....although, I know that most seniors for Ridge are finished with club soccer.

I don't believe that beating teams 13-0 really proves anything and thats why overall goal differential for 7-5a this year is tilted towards SLC...that must be why you favor "some other tiebreaker" because it favors your team. I've never really cared about scores..all that matters is that we score 1 more than the other team.

1st 2theball
1st 2theball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 12:12 pm

1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I must not know what I'm saying...i guess I need you to tell me my point?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your statement was even if it was limited to 3 goals per district game - a goal differential tiebreaker would still favor SLC...my statement was SLC never scored 3 on us...unfortunately, I assumed that would be easy to comprehend....its easy to have a 3 goal a game average when you score 13 on a much weaker team...simple enough for you??

But since you've asked nicely, I believe the only way to truly determine a champion would be to play the game....injuries be damned...club games could definitely interfere with the outcome for both sides....although, I know that most seniors for Ridge are finished with club soccer.

I don't believe that beating teams 13-0 really proves anything and thats why overall goal differential for 7-5a this year is tilted towards SLC...that must be why you favor "some other tiebreaker" because it favors your team. I've never really cared about scores..all that matters is that we score 1 more than the other team.

You have proven my point, you really don't have any idea what goal differential is. Please have someone explain it to you.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by u95g dad 30/03/12, 12:37 pm

1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

If we used a 3 goal maximum, Carroll beating Saginaw 13-0 and Ridge beating them 4-0 still ends up with the same 3 goal difference. Each game is done this way and not the total goals divided by the number of games played. Using both games, SLC beat Keller 6-1 so this would be a +5 in goals. Ridge vs Keller was 1-3 so -2 goals for Ridge. Using Ridges big wins against Coppell, Ridge was up 3-1 for +2 while SLC vs Coppell was 2-3 for -1. If you do this for each district game it shows that SLC had a pretty big lead over Ridge in this department.

Ridge had a knack for winning the close ones. This may be based on their style of play (defense first?) and it does show their ability to play under pressure. They were not ranked high early on but I touted them early on as a good team. They kind of remind me of Heritage last year that just tried to win the game 1-0 and it worked out pretty good for them.

It is too bad if they decide not to play the tiebreaker game but I can certainly understand it. Again, I think the district should have come up with a better tiebreaker rule. This would have most certainly favored Carroll but at least then you could say it was based on something instead of one team not wanting to play the game. Either way, congrats to both teams for a shared District Championship. cheers
u95g dad
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 12:42 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:
1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

You have proven my point, you really don't have any idea what goal differential is. Please have someone explain it to you.
I'm very leery about jumping into this fray and siding with anyone from Carroll Smile...HOWEVER

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Unc here. 1st 2 the ball's explanation of the "overall goal differential" being "tilted" towards SLC and tying that somehow to a single 13-0 result (or any of Carroll's other results against the weaker teams in your district) shows this. Also confusing was your comment that somehow goal differential being limited to 3 per game would result in a "3 goal per game average". That would only be true if they scored 3 or more in every single game, which we know didn't happen against your team. That's simply not how goal differential works.

I do think that other than the one loss to Fossil Ridge, Carroll did score more goals (even when capped at 3 per game max) and also allowed fewer goals to be scored against them than any other team in their district. These metrics are the ones normally employed by every other league in the world to resolve tiebreakers in standings. Fossil Ridge had equal opportunity to score just as many goals (when capped at 3) and allow just as few the number of goals as Carroll during the identical district schedule. Head-to-head play in this case hasn't proven anything and an additional game wouldn't necessarily prove the better team either, just the team who won last. I just thought it was strange and unfortunate that an additional game was being required for district tiebreak.

That being said, I think it's a HUGE shame that First place in the seeding is simply being handed to Carroll without a fight...or at the very least some good/bad karma coming into play. I believe that of all the seeding spots in the bracket, that spot appears to have the "easiest" (relatively speaking) potential path to the 3rd round based on final seedings, etc. (no disrespect intended to Hebron, LD Bell or Mansfield Legacy).
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st 2theball 30/03/12, 01:38 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:
1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

And you have proven my point...you either can't read or obviously can't comprehend what I'm saying. Maybe, one day I'll explain it you.
1st 2theball
1st 2theball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 30/03/12, 01:55 pm

1st 2theball wrote: And you have proven my point...you either can't read or obviously can't comprehend what I'm saying. Maybe, one day I'll explain it you.

Did you even read the two posts above regarding goal differential? They were much more patient in explaining the difference between average goals and goal differential than I ever could be.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st 2theball 30/03/12, 02:15 pm

Ferris wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:
1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I'm very leery about jumping into this fray and siding with anyone from Carroll Smile...HOWEVER

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Unc here. 1st 2 the ball's explanation of the "overall goal differential" being "tilted" towards SLC and tying that somehow to a single 13-0 result (or any of Carroll's other results against the weaker teams in your district) shows this. Also confusing was your comment that somehow goal differential being limited to 3 per game would result in a "3 goal per game average". That would only be true if they scored 3 or more in every single game, which we know didn't happen against your team. That's simply not how goal differential works.

I do think that other than the one loss to Fossil Ridge, Carroll did score more goals (even when capped at 3 per game max) and also allowed fewer goals to be scored against them than any other team in their district. These metrics are the ones normally employed by every other league in the world to resolve tiebreakers in standings. Fossil Ridge had equal opportunity to score just as many goals (when capped at 3) and allow just as few the number of goals as Carroll during the identical district schedule. Head-to-head play in this case hasn't proven anything and an additional game wouldn't necessarily prove the better team either, just the team who won last. I just thought it was strange and unfortunate that an additional game was being required for district tiebreak.

That being said, I think it's a HUGE shame that First place in the seeding is simply being handed to Carroll without a fight...or at the very least some good/bad karma coming into play. I believe that of all the seeding spots in the bracket, that spot appears to have the "easiest" (relatively speaking) potential path to the 3rd round based on final seedings, etc. (no disrespect intended to Hebron, LD Bell or Mansfield Legacy).

LOL..

No need to side either way...Unc's opinion truly isn't all that important to me. Wasn't trying to "explain" definition of overall goal differential.....should have just said "overall goals scored"...maybe that would have helped Unc out...LOL

Apparently, SLC is just better @ everything....how unfortuate for the rest of us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sad situation it is...simply put, Ridge should have ended this by beating Keller.....then Unc could shove his tiebreaker whining.....they didn't do that...oh well. We swept Coppell and beat SLC @ home....I'll take that any day of the week Smile

I know my preference (and the girls) would be to fight for the seeding...I can however, see the coach's point...Ridge just isn't a very deep team and I would hate to see an injury happen.

On to the playoffs....good luck and health to everyone.
1st 2theball
1st 2theball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by inthenet 30/03/12, 02:16 pm

1st 2theball wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Goal differential is: Total Goals for - Total Goals against = Goal Differential, has nothing to do with average goals

inthenet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 02:36 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:Got word that Fossil Ridge won't play. Carroll gets first seed and the weekend off.
Another interesting thought about this choice by the FR coach. I can understand wanting to avoid injury, however, I think this sends a potentially bad message/vote of no confidence to his girls. His choice basically says he believes his previous win against Carroll was a fluke and his chance of winning again is less than 50% (coin flip). While a bad message, I think that may in fact be truth...so we're probably where we would be after an extra game anyway.
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris 30/03/12, 02:49 pm

1st 2theball wrote:Apparently, SLC is just better @ everything....how unfortuate for the rest of us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I don't think SLC is better @ everything. BUT, history and their successes in multiple/most sports at the state level for 10+ years now tell me 2 things: 1) they have kids with talent that have performed well when it counts, and 2) they have many coaches, parents and administrators that consistently figure out a way to use every available means to slant the playing field to their advantage...(some means more ethical than others).

I don't mean that to be offensive, but I'm also not sure I always think the ends justify the means in every case. Also, like I said earlier, I think some of the whispers of rule stretching/bending results from legitimate jealousy of their successes by other schools/parents in the metroplex (me included Smile ).
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Galt 30/03/12, 02:51 pm

Ferris wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:Got word that Fossil Ridge won't play. Carroll gets first seed and the weekend off.
Another interesting thought about this choice by the FR coach. I can understand wanting to avoid injury, however, I think this sends a potentially bad message/vote of no confidence to his girls. His choice basically says he believes his previous win against Carroll was a fluke and his chance of winning again is less than 50% (coin flip). While a bad message, I think that may in fact be truth...so we're probably where we would be after an extra game anyway.

No Its Carroll who doesn't want to flip the coin.
John Galt
John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Galt 30/03/12, 02:57 pm

Ferris wrote:
1st 2theball wrote:Apparently, SLC is just better @ everything....how unfortuate for the rest of us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I don't think SLC is better @ everything. BUT, history and their successes in multiple/most sports at the state level for 10+ years now tell me 2 things: 1) they have kids with talent that have performed well when it counts, and 2) they have many coaches, parents and administrators that consistently figure out a way to use every available means to slant the playing field to their advantage...(some means more ethical than others).

I don't mean that to be offensive, but I'm also not sure I always think the ends justify the means in every case. Also, like I said earlier, I think some of the whispers of rule stretching/bending results from legitimate jealousy of their successes by other schools/parents in the metroplex (me included Smile ).

I disagree. What Caroll has going for it is, most of the parents are very successful at their professions they set high expectations for their offspring and make sure the kids have the tools they need to increase their chances for success. It's Really No Diffrent than Highland Park. The formula works every where its tried.
John Galt
John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum