North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

NTFC 06 top bracket prediction - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

NTFC 06 top bracket prediction

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NTFC 06 top bracket prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: NTFC 06 top bracket prediction

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 11:44 am

Juice Box wrote:
Borussia wrote:no, there is no one on Pulps team that plays that way...

Sting Scargone is the one

Yep. Its a shame that because some of those parents and girls deserve a lot better. I enjoyed talking with several of the Sting parents after the incident.

My DD is lucky to have great solar coaches like Casey Mays, Jesse Llamas and Matt Colvin in her development. Honored to have my DD surrounded by those guys!

All the DDs deserve a coach that teaches them what is right and what is wrong...

Scarfone is not one of those coaches.

Last edited by Borussia on 17/11/14, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

NTFC 06 top bracket prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: NTFC 06 top bracket prediction

Post by DDdadof1 17/11/14, 11:44 am

Gotcha. What was Scarfone doing in that division anyway? Aren't they a Platinum team in CFBAL?
DDdadof1
DDdadof1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 11:46 am

prospersoccercoach wrote:Gotcha. What was Scarfone doing in that division anyway? Aren't they a Platinum team in CFBAL?

As per one of his parents in the parking lot... "we came to get a trophy."

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 17/11/14, 12:02 pm

Borussia wrote:
prospersoccercoach wrote:Gotcha. What was Scarfone doing in that division anyway? Aren't they a Platinum team in CFBAL?

As per one of his parents in the parking lot... "we came to get a trophy."

You and your agenda's Bo.  Sting was 1-7 in CFBAL Plat...lone win against...Kicks JM...oh wait..ehh.. never mind...  All the gold teams were those outscored them 4-24 in Plat CFBAL...  It was time to drop down...don't ya think?
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 12:05 pm

No agenda with Scarfone...  I woulnt let him coach my dog, let alone a human child... but to each their own.  Thats not an agenda, thats my opinion.

Do I personally think they are Gold level (in CFBAL League), yup, so was Kicks JM and should have played Gold in CFBAL League, but for very different reasons.

Im just repeating what was said in the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Money Pit 17/11/14, 12:30 pm

"Came to get a trophy"...and got handed a dose of reality. The amount of parity in these ranks is a lot greter than people think. Even though it was cold, I got to witness some very good soccer games this weekend. While I wish our girls were the ones hoisting the (little) trophies, I was extremely pleased with the way my dd played as well as her team. We had a very tough bracket (three legitimate gold level teams in one bracket withone of them winning it all). I hope the development continues with all of the 06 girls because there is some serious talent in this area and it will only make for more very fun games in the future (just as long as no rogue coaches/parents try to ruin it for everyone).
My Money Pit
My Money Pit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by My Money Pit 17/11/14, 12:38 pm

Also wanted to send some props out to the ET United FC team out of Longview, TX. They are doing some things right over there. Nice parents, very tough/athletic girls that can play some very good soccer. Hope they come back for another tournament. It was quite possibly the most exciting game of soccer I have watched so far (still have a lot to go though).
My Money Pit
My Money Pit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerates01 17/11/14, 02:25 pm

5 goals conceded in two games. That's a true definition of strong defense. Question
Juice Box wrote:Solar Pulp is a strong team. Lost a few games lately.. But a true great roster.  I think they will play Kicks North in the final. Will be a good one.  Solar Pulp wins because they have a strong defense.  Not easy to score on.

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 17/11/14, 02:26 pm

Borussia wrote:The red is true... But the parent cussed out the entire sideline...

It was so bad and so blatant there was no way to not throw the straight red.  Happened 10 ft from us. And 5 ft from the ref.

Sad the way her coached defended the play... But to be expected from that guy.
So is Scarf the real Cobra_Kai? Twisted Evil
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyin Ted 17/11/14, 02:39 pm

Soccerates01 wrote:5 goals conceded in two games. That's a true definition of strong defense. Question
Juice Box wrote:Solar Pulp is a strong team. Lost a few games lately.. But a true great roster.  I think they will play Kicks North in the final. Will be a good one.  Solar Pulp wins because they have a strong defense.  Not easy to score on.

Any top team in DFW is a great team. No doubt the better team won. If you look at my past posts I have always said that I am very impressed with that Kicks North team.

They put a woopin on my DD once. Both teams are very impressive. Great stuff!

If I Have Ever Offended you... Just So You Know That From The Bottom Of My Heart.
I Don't Really Give A Shit!

Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8#t=48
Lyin Ted
Lyin Ted
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerates01 17/11/14, 02:41 pm

cheers

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 17/11/14, 02:50 pm

Soccerates01 wrote:5 goals conceded in two games. That's a true definition of strong defense. Question
Solar has a strong defense. You just have a stronger offense. The best NTX has ever seen. Solar was lucky the nets were still on the goal after the game.
Does that make you feel better? drunken
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:03 pm

I find it so shameful to knock any other coaches on here. What kind of person talks about somebody behind their back? Let's not forget these are 8 and 9 year old kids out there. And even parents should remember that as well. And let's be honest who doesn't go to a tournament to get a trophy? Really! Before you speak you should really know facts.
Kudos to those who keep it classy on here. It shows great self character to be able to keep your personal feelings aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:16 pm

Who is talking behind who's back. Scarfone knows who i am. Hell most of the 06 parents on here do as well. I've posted my full name, number, and email address previously.

Facts are I've seen that player attack another at least 4 other occassions. 2 of which I was coaching against them. One of which skip had the balls to laugh at hurt player and say "I want my players to play that way, that's how soccer is played"

Those are facts. My DD was on the receiving end of two fists to the back of the head from her, and an elbow to the mouth and nose... All in the same game...

Skip condones it and teaches it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finish Strong 17/11/14, 03:33 pm

Props to Solar White team and coach Byars. His girls have only been together for one season in the Silver A CFBAL div. Not bad. You have to give credit where it is due. They have progressed alot in a short time.

I think we all agree that our DD's love soccer, love being competitive and love to win. How you win is just as important IMHO, as winning. The entire NTX area has some of the best coaches, players and parents in the state. I do not want to see a precedence begin to set in where individual players think it is ok, to go beyond some shielding and competitive aggressiveness constantly. I have seen many a good player go to the dark side and never surface anywhere else or really develop to the next level.

The other part is a little more Ref involvement so games to not escalate on the field and off the field. I actually thought it would be a good idea to have an "Off Field" ref. LOL

Finish Strong
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:36 pm

Completely agree on ref involvement. That one yesterday did his job.

The behavior of the player, parent, and coach were not OK.

Skip even tried to put the 9th player back on the field to start the second half... Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:38 pm

WOW and you say you don't have an agenda.
Lots of accusations from all teams accusing other teams of things. Whether it be playing to aggressive, player stacking, taking dives, etc. But the main focus should be that these kids played in freezing temps and busted their butts doing so. Just feel that all gets lost in all of the parent and coach drama. That one incident that is spoken of on here with that one player has to outshine the rest of the kids on the team who had to play a player down. Kudos to the dad on here that his DD is on the other team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:41 pm

WOWZER wrote:I find it so shameful to knock any other coaches on here. What kind of person talks about somebody behind their back? Let's not forget these are 8 and 9 year old kids out there. And even parents should remember that as well. And let's be honest who doesn't go to a tournament to get a trophy? Really! Before you speak you should really know facts.
Kudos to those who keep it classy on here. It shows great self character to be able to keep your personal feelings aside.

Welcome new Sting poster. Thanks for joining the conversation.

I just want to really understand what you are saying. A girl that gets 1 red card for hitting another player and has had several yellow cards. That also has a parent and coach cuss out the teams parents in front of 8 year old girls is classy?

I still cannot believe that this happened. If my DD hit another girl I would of had apologies and flowers sent to the girls house with a personal apology!

Has the parent, coach or kid apologised yet to the kid hit? Is the little girl o.k.? Just curious..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 03:44 pm

nope sorry not a sting parent. Actually have an older child in a different club. don't condone the player's actions at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 04:10 pm

futbollove wrote:
Borussia wrote:The red is true... But the parent cussed out the entire sideline...

It was so bad and so blatant there was no way to not throw the straight red.  Happened 10 ft from us. And 5 ft from the ref.

Sad the way her coached defended the play... But to be expected from that guy.
So is Scarf the real Cobra_Kai? Twisted Evil

Bits are fun. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 17/11/14, 04:44 pm

WOWZER wrote:nope sorry not a sting parent. Actually have an older child in a different club. don't condone the player's actions at all.
And you created an ID today just to defend Skip why again? The forum is gullible, but that is really a stretch.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 05:19 pm

Let's make this official.

3 official yellows on record with CFBAL during fall league play.
3 yellows issued and 1 red issued just this past weekend alone.

All on the same player.

As per NTX bylaws that's a suspension pending NTX hearing.

You say I have an agenda... How about safe play on the field.

Damn right these kids are awesome for bearing the cold us moron parents signed em up for, but they shouldn't have to contend with the cold and aggravated assault on the field of play.

Defend those cards, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by DDdadof1 17/11/14, 05:23 pm

Damn Gina!!!! #facts
DDdadof1
DDdadof1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper 17/11/14, 07:01 pm

Borussia wrote:Let's make this official.

All on the same player.

Damn right these kids are awesome for bearing the cold us moron parents signed em up for, but they shouldn't have to contend with the cold and aggravated assault on the field of play.

Excellent post, this player and coach needs to be gone.

Piper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/11/14, 07:04 pm

ar15 wrote:
Borussia wrote:Let's make this official.

All on the same player.

Excellent post, this player and coach needs to be gone.  

1 yellow at Plano Labor Day

Back to top Go down

Post by Finish Strong 17/11/14, 07:58 pm

What I find most troubling is the frequency in what I consider a small time frame, 3 months. Most DD's will never get a red, or even a yellow, especially at the U9 age group. Anyone can teach the girls to shove, elbow, grab, kick or hit when they are trying to defend another girl. That's easy. Using a girls skill and with smart defending is most definitely harder, the way it's supposed to be. Teach soccer, not rugby. Teach safe and smart play with an aggressive edge, not hostility. Especially parents, which can be more damaging than on the field with parental influence. Let's not let this ever happen. Listen to the part about "kids dread".

http://media.newyork.cbslocal.com/CBSNY_2208201317350468230AA.mp4

Finish Strong
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next