North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore - Page 6 Empty Re: Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore

Post by GGoat 31/07/14, 10:40 am

Lefty, over coach and its me you all make these assumption that are so wrong. I totally agree with the video. I never yell at the refs. It is about the stupidest thing anyone can do. My oldest dd told me a long time ago she was playing and we were yelling at the ref and he totally let us have it.He gave 3 free kicks in row until they scored and called then game 1 0. My dd said dad what do you expect hes an 18 year old kid with power what do you think he would do if a bunch of 40 year old men are yelling at him. Yall screwed us not the ref. She was about 10 at the time and so smart I might add. I know refs dont get paid much either so thats why if its hot ill give them a water bottle or offer an umbrella at half. Iv done it many times for many years. Yelling at the refs will not work they will not change their mind and can not admit when they are wrong its part of the job. The assumption of people on this post like keepers are wimpy and not good athletes and I yell at the refs just make you look bad. We all know the old sayings about assuption

Last edited by GGoat on 31/07/14, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

GGoat
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore - Page 6 Empty Re: Why is there No protection given to Keepers anymore

Post by Zizou 31/07/14, 10:42 am

Sleep 

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 31/07/14, 11:51 am

My DDs only yellow was for mouthing off to a ref for failing to control a game when the other team was clearly trying to hurt our players. The other team's parents were even yelling from the side line for their girls to go for our girl's ankles and the keep's head. But, stupid for her and at her age, she knows better. Given what she said, very lucky he didn't throw her out of the game. But, still can't explain this ref? He appeared to be in his 30s but also appeared very inexperienced and couldn't run to keep up with fit 17/18 year olds. While it can be frustrating when a ref calls a game too tightly, I would prefer this to an out of control game.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 12:20 pm

GGoat wrote:Lefty, over coach and its me you all make these assumption that are so wrong. I totally agree with the video. I never yell at the refs. It is about the stupidest thing anyone can do. My oldest dd told me a long time ago she was playing and we were yelling at the ref and he totally let us have it.He gave 3 free kicks in row until they scored and called then game 1 0. My dd said dad what do you expect hes an 18 year old kid with power what do you think he would do if a bunch of 40 year old men are yelling at him. Yall screwed us not the ref. She was about 10 at the time and so smart I might add. I know refs dont get paid much either so thats why if its hot ill give them a water bottle or offer an umbrella at half. Iv done it many times for many years. Yelling at the refs will not work they will not change their mind and can not admit when they are wrong its part of the job. The assumption of people on this post like keepers are wimpy and not good athletes and I yell at the refs just make you look bad. We all know the old sayings about assuption

great goal keepers are not wimps and they have to be athletic. so those posters would be WRONG. but they are NOT necessarily the best athletes on the team and are usually NOT. it is a team sport. true the other team can't win if they can't score but neither can your team win if you don't score Smile

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 12:29 pm

orbitzone2000 wrote:
ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:
orbitzone2000 wrote:I agree with the original poster in this case.

As a keeper myself for 15 + years and the father of a keeper I'm probably a little bias when it comes to these issues. I have found that referees are getting really relaxed in the calls they are giving to the young GK's these days. Make no mistake about it, if the ball resides in the 18 yard box the keeper has the right away. I see this a lot with the aggressive forwards that are being taught and trained to play through the keeper most of the time. I and my DD's keeper coach train her to protect herself at all times. This is because there are a lot of wreckless players that will try and go through a keeper to play a ball. Let's not kid ourselves here. Keepers are at a great disadvantage when it comes to 1v1 situations. They should be protected. Referees are way to quick to award PK's. In almost every situation a keeper should be given the benefit of the doubt unless it's obvious that they have made a wreckless attempt to play the player and not the ball. If a keeper charges and is attempting to make a play on the ball and the forward gets a shot off and said GK does not get a touch on the ball, there after the forwards momentum carries them into the keeper and causing them to go tumbling, I would suggest a no call is deemed in that situation. The keeper has the right to the ball and it is up to the forward to get the shot off and get out of the way. Most good forwards will get out of the way after the shot as they see the keeper coming. Samething on set pcs from the corner or outside the box. Many players are crashing the goal and the keeper goes up to win the ball, I have seen way to many officials allow contact in that situation.

I also want to add the obvious. GK is the hardest position on the field and most physical. Although I'm not condoning the actions of many referees and there erroneous calls on GK's, I will say if your BB or DD plan on being an effective keeper, they must be fearless. Don't be afraid of giving away a PK or getting a card. As long as they are playing the ball they are playing within the perimeters of the rules.

WRONG! yes you are biased lol
Please elaborate? Thanks for noticing I'm biased.

the ONLY right of way to the balls is the player that gets there first. now i do understand the coaching and telling the goalie that the 18 yard box is his domain.

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 12:32 pm

4-3-3 wrote:
00GKdad wrote:The argument that goalkeepers are not as athletic as field players doesn't make sense to me since most goalkeepers start out as field players and don't make the switch until mid-late teens.  Tim Howard and Hope Solo were both strikers earlier in their careers; Solo was apparently a standout.  Did they suddenly lose speed, strength, and agility when they put gloves on?

I think you're making my point. Tim howard and Hope Solo were great athletes, thus they became stand out keepers. No question they were as athletic as field players because they excelled as field players. Put them in a 1v1 situation against a field player, now they can use their hands? They are not at a disadvantage requiring some new special protection from refs. If anything you need to protect field players from Hope.  

Your typical kid that plays keeper only from u8 does not fall into this category. I'm not knocking the position, or trying to minimize their importance. I actually do think they are one of the most important positions on the field, and a great keeper can make an ordinary defense become extraordinary. I was surprised to find the keeper salaries were so low...seems they are definitely undervalued. I'm just saying we go too far in claiming keepers, who cover the least ground and often have the fewest touches, have the most physically demanding job on the field and need extra protections beyond what they already have. Mental fortitude and certain strengths in reflexes, aerial ability and judgement? No doubt - keepers need those in spades.

My DD is tall, but I doubt seriously she could ever be a keeper. She doesn't have the mental profile required to do the position, and I do have mucho respect for the DDs that can do it. Any keeper parent friends of mine please know I was not throwing shade towards anyone's individual DD.

both tim and hope led their youth teams in scoring and LOVE scoring goals

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GGoat 31/07/14, 12:42 pm

ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:
GGoat wrote:Lefty, over coach and its me you all make these assumption that are so wrong. I totally agree with the video. I never yell at the refs. It is about the stupidest thing anyone can do. My oldest dd told me a long time ago she was playing and we were yelling at the ref and he totally let us have it.He gave 3 free kicks in row until they scored and called then game 1 0. My dd said dad what do you expect hes an 18 year old kid with power what do you think he would do if a bunch of 40 year old men are yelling at him. Yall screwed us not the ref. She was about 10 at the time and so smart I might add. I know refs dont get paid much either so thats why if its hot ill give them a water bottle or offer an umbrella at half. Iv done it many times for many years. Yelling at the refs will not work they will not change their mind and can not admit when they are wrong its part of the job. The assumption of people on this post like keepers are wimpy and not good athletes and I yell at the refs just make you look bad. We all know the old sayings about assuption

great goal keepers are not wimps and they have to be athletic. so those posters would be WRONG. but they are NOT necessarily the best athletes on the team and are usually NOT. it is a team sport. true the other team can't win if they can't score but neither can your team win if you don't score Smile

No one on this board said keepers are the best athletes. We are just combating all the people that are saying they are the worst. In my opion basketball players are the best athletes for american sports but if you put them on a soccer field they probably wouldnt be as good different skill sets just like keepers and strikers

Last edited by GGoat on 31/07/14, 06:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

GGoat
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 31/07/14, 12:47 pm

Nor do they need to be protected anymore than the other players on the field. I've seen just as many field players taken out by keepers, with no call, but no one started a 6 page thread about it.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/07/14, 12:56 pm

No one said keepers aren't good athletes! No one claimed they're wimpy. They're typically some of the toughest around, and the good ones don't need any more protection than keeps already have.

Orbitzone made the claim they PHYSICALLY have the most difficult position. It's hard to make that case with any rational argument. IMO they PHYSICALLY have the easiest job, and that case is made with facts such as:

* the extended age keepers can play at the top level
* the match stats showing how much distance they cover
* the match stats showing their speed relative to field players
* the fact so many field players pick up goal keeping at a late age and become successful

PSYCHOLOGICALLY - they very well may have the toughest job.

If I had to rank the positions on scale from PHYSICALLY most difficult to easiest, I'd go:

1) box to box mids
2) attack minded defensive mids
3) wingbacks
4) wingers
5) attacking mids and false 9's
6) forwards
7) stay at home defensive mids
Cool stay at home outside backs
9) centerbacks
10) goal keepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach&Ref 31/07/14, 01:00 pm

Now let's move to solutions:

I propose that every parent and coach be issued a rock. At the end of the game, the refs should line up and based upon their decisions, have each parent and coach who was dissatisfied by the outcome of the game or calls they don't agree with, be able to hurl a rock at them. This should either kill them or make them straighten up and call the games right!  Very Happy

Or, we move to a booth review system where the coach gets three challenge flags and the calls can be reviewed by a panel of refs in the referee tent. Now, parents will be forced to direct their ire at the coaches for not throwing the challenge flag at the right moments!

in the immortal words of Abraham Lincoln:

“You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach&Ref 31/07/14, 01:08 pm

4-3-3 wrote:
If I had to rank the positions on scale from PHYSICALLY most difficult to easiest, I'd go:

1) box to box mids
2) attack minded defensive mids
3) wingbacks
4) wingers
5) attacking mids and false 9's
6) forwards
7) stay at home defensive mids
Cool stay at home outside backs
9) centerbacks
10) goal keepers
11) coaches
12) everyone in the stadium
13) REFS

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 01:50 pm

Firebird wrote:http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/tim-howard-usa-goalkeepers
There isn’t a stigma around the position

"In other countries, it’s hard to get young players to play goalie because keepers don’t get to touch the ball as often. What right field is to baseball, goalie is to soccer.

That doesn’t seem to be an issue in this country, says Jason Davis, the host of radio program Soccer Morning.

“There isn’t as much a stigma attached to that position in this country,” Davis said. “If you grow up in England or Germany or Spain you don’t want to be a goalie. You want to be a number 10, you want to be a striker, you want to score goals.

“But here there’s not as much stigma attached, and you can sell a kid on keeper. Tell him, ‘You can use your hands. It’s fun.’ You can sell kids on it in this country like maybe you can’t elsewhere.”

Without that stigma attached to it, the most talented athletes in this country aren’t pushed away from the position."

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 01:56 pm

Coach&Ref wrote:
GGoat wrote:Well Keeper Parents You have to remember alot of the people on this post are Refs and they can never admit when they are wrong.

We get it already. Refs are stupid and the cause of most problems. All the refs have told you their opinions on your situation and you have even offered another place where everyone can go and ask national referees questions. Here it is again: http://www.askasoccerreferee.com/

Please take a moment to watch this:

awesome post

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 02:05 pm

mommyme wrote:It had been explained Hard Practice but your explanation is appreciated too.

My only problem and where I wish there would be more calls, is when a late run is made. An example, ball is free in the box, gk runs and also forward toward the ball. Gk gets to it first scoops it up an forward still a few feet away continues the run and collides with the gk rather then swerving to avoid collision. This has happened on numerous occasions and no call. Or this, another open ball in box both are goin for it, dd gets there and slides on ball. Forward rather then jump to avoid collision continues in and actually kicks dd in her eye. Dd blind for two weeks and is out for five months with the resulting concussion. No call even though forward was still a couple of feet away and could have jumped over dd still on the ground. Now could have had something to do with it being semis in overtime and we were heading to pk's and the discussion that player just had with her coach on water break but we won't ever know.

Believe it or not my dd doesn't mind the roughness. She actually enjoys the challenge and can take care of herself. You'll see her warn the young lady making the late run to watch herself if she does it again. My problem is having her have that fun but expecting a call when it needs to be made.

nice civil discussion. good points! i think though, GG is insinuating the game has CHANGED. and some of us don't buy into that. the game is changing for GG and her DD as they move up the ladder but the laws of the game were designed to allow contact. EVEN IN THE "18". JUAT NOT BY THE GOAL KEEPER IN AN OVIOUS GOAL SCORING OPPORTUNITY. and yes ref's make mistakes but that does not signal a fundamental change. for that i can direct you to a political forum lol

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 02:10 pm

Unicorns wrote:You are right Lefty.  Some refs simply are not good at it and should not be out there.  I don't care how much you enjoy doing it or think you are helping the soccer community by being out there.  If you make numerous bad calls and do a bad job, you should find another hobby.  And no, I don't want to do it myself.  There are plenty of good refs so let them do the job and get the bad ones out of there.  It is a hard thing to do and some people are not cut out for it.  

plenty of good refs? where is that line. leagues need more and more ref's. we could always limit the level of play to just elite soccer players and THUS have only the best refs available for those games. but weaker players deserve the right to play therefore there will be weaker refs. can you imagine if the NFL or NBA had D!,D@,D# PPL and APL leagues to furnish only the best refs to?

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 02:13 pm

GGoat wrote:
ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:

No one on this board said keepers are the best athletes. We are just cmbating all the people thatvarw saying they are the worst. In my opion basketball players are rhe best athletes fr american sports but if you put them on a soccer field they probably wouldnt be as good different skill sets just like keepers and strikers

is that because tim howard played basketball? Smile

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00GKdad 31/07/14, 02:16 pm

futbollove wrote:Nor do they need to be protected anymore than the other players on the field. I've seen just as many field players taken out by keepers, with no call, but no one started a 6 page thread about it.

This is where people with significant keeper experience and those with little keeper experience will always fundamentally disagree. No other position in soccer regularly requires the player to have their head near a head-shaped object that another soccer player wants to swing their feet at (see: a "grass-cutter" save, or a smother save). No other position on the pitch requires the player to regularly be at full horizontal stretch while one or more players may be running at their midsection. That high cross that the keeper in a crowd has to jump to catch or punch exposes them to having their legs taken out from underneath them - a nasty tackle in the NFL and a bad foul in the NBA.

I'm not saying that field players don't get hurt; quite the contrary. I'm just saying that the techniques and body shapes modern goalkeeping requires of a GK potentially exposes them to serious injury more than any other position on the pitch. When you take away their ability to protect themselves (as the original poster was complaining about) and the referees (no offense to the ones here; I know its a very difficult call sometimes), don't at least discourage players from charging or taking full swings at a GK whose body is not braced at all for the impact, the GK position becomes a suicidal position that no one in their right mind would let their DD play without American football pads and a helmet.

I understand that parents get upset when their DD gets "taken out," but at worst, they're getting tripped and taking a tumble, not getting kicked in the ribs or head.

00GKdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 02:24 pm

00GKdad wrote:
futbollove wrote:Nor do they need to be protected anymore than the other players on the field. I've seen just as many field players taken out by keepers, with no call, but no one started a 6 page thread about it.

This is where people with significant keeper experience and those with little keeper experience will always fundamentally disagree.  No other position in soccer regularly requires the player to have their head near a head-shaped object that another soccer player wants to swing their feet at (see: a "grass-cutter" save, or a smother save).   No other position on the pitch requires the player to regularly be at full horizontal stretch while one or more players may be running at their midsection.  That high cross that the keeper in a crowd has to jump to catch or punch exposes them to having their legs taken out from underneath them - a nasty tackle in the NFL and a bad foul in the NBA.

I'm not saying that field players don't get hurt; quite the contrary.  I'm just saying that the techniques and body shapes modern goalkeeping requires of a GK potentially exposes them to serious injury more than any other position on the pitch.  When you take away their ability to protect themselves (as the original poster was complaining about)  and the referees (no offense to the ones here; I know its a very difficult call sometimes), don't at least discourage players from charging or taking full swings at a GK whose body is not braced at all for the impact, the GK position becomes a suicidal position that no one in their right mind would let their DD play without American football pads and a helmet.

I understand that parents get upset when their DD gets "taken out," but at worst, they're getting tripped and taking a tumble, not getting kicked in the ribs or head.

you could have stopped with your first sentence and been 100% correct. you could have pointed to the inherent danger of of the gk position BUT YOU CAN'T MORPH THAT INTO BEING A SUICIDAL POSITION LMAO. SO I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES not "in their right mind would let their DD play without American football pads and a helmet."?

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 31/07/14, 02:28 pm

GGoat wrote:
ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:

No one on this board said keepers are the best athletes. We are just cmbating all the people thatvarw saying they are the worst. In my opion basketball players are rhe best athletes fr american sports but if you put them on a soccer field they probably wouldnt be as good different skill sets just like keepers and strikers

oh!! and its 16-2 not 10-1 against you Smile unless you team doesn't carry a back up keeper. in which it would be 17-1 Smile oh! and the fact your team should appreciate your DD in which case she is just part of the team with "all for all" and none against you

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00GKdad 31/07/14, 02:35 pm

ONLYASOCCERDAD, there were caveats in the post. If my DD was not allowed to protect herself, and if the referees did not protect her, NO, I would not let her play.

Then you are definitely getting kicked in the head, ribs, or getting your legs taken out from underneath you Greg Anthony-style REGULARLY. The word suicide may have been hyperbole, but that's close enough for me as a parent.

00GKdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 31/07/14, 02:42 pm

WOW....this is awesome. Very Happy 

6 pages of GoalKeeper banter!!!!!!  I love it!
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by keep22 31/07/14, 02:46 pm

not suicidal but Banzai Danial son

keep22
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 31/07/14, 02:54 pm

ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:
Firebird wrote:http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/tim-howard-usa-goalkeepers
There isn’t a stigma around the position

"In other countries, it’s hard to get young players to play goalie because keepers don’t get to touch the ball as often. What right field is to baseball, goalie is to soccer.

That doesn’t seem to be an issue in this country, says Jason Davis, the host of radio program Soccer Morning.

“There isn’t as much a stigma attached to that position in this country,” Davis said. “If you grow up in England or Germany or Spain you don’t want to be a goalie. You want to be a number 10, you want to be a striker, you want to score goals.

“But here there’s not as much stigma attached, and you can sell a kid on keeper. Tell him, ‘You can use your hands. It’s fun.’ You can sell kids on it in this country like maybe you can’t elsewhere.”

Without that stigma attached to it, the most talented athletes in this country aren’t pushed away from the position."

Because the most talented athletes in this country are no where near a soccer field, on the men's side at least.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/07/14, 04:16 pm

SocDad wrote:WOW....this is awesome. Very Happy 

Someone might need to check, this could be a record.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappy 31/07/14, 04:21 pm

when our goalie saves I cheer, when she collides I gasp, when she's back up on her 2 feet I praise the lord.

And my DD is not a goalie  cheers

scrappy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/07/14, 04:23 pm

scrappy wrote:

when our goalie saves I cheer, when she collides I gasp, when she's back up on her 2 feet I praise the lord.

And my DD is not a goalie  cheers
Love that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum