North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'02 FBR Rankings - Week 6 - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

'02 FBR Rankings - Week 6

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

'02 FBR Rankings - Week 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: '02 FBR Rankings - Week 6

Post by Guest 30/03/11, 08:27 pm

COMESEEME wrote:
soccermom4* wrote:I have seen it too...and they are used in more than just SDL games. They are used in PrimeTime games as well.

Are you Chris Hansen "COMESEEME"?

'02 FBR Rankings - Week 6 - Page 4 To-catch-a-predator

Back to top Go down

Post by COMESEEME 30/03/11, 08:56 pm

turftoe9 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
RoidRage wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
soccerdad19 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
AP Pollster wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
AP Pollster wrote:hey, since I see all you 03 SRSA people on this thread. I wanted to throw out a question. I'm doing my rankings and I am having a difficult time throwing you guys in the mix because I have never seen you play age pure.

I AM NOT saying this to belittle how good some of your players are and the high quality soccer that you are capable of playing, but I think it is a legit question. Like, when you beat DT South 11v11 in primetime. Were you playing with all 03's.......were they?

It just seems strange because Kat has two top 03 teams so you obviously have enough players to pass around and play age pure. You guys are great, so why not stick to the SDL rules and play age pure?

When '03 SRSA and DT South '03 played, they both played age pure. Kat's Solar Red team is her development team. They are competing well in '03, but may not be prepared for '02 D1.

'03 SRSA has used an '02 goalie and a defender in the past while we play D1 '02s. Kat & Derek agree it is for the better development of our girls just like Derek has done in the past with his D1 girls that are in select now. I am not 100% sure how SDL looks at this. As per SDL rules we should also only be playing D2 not D1. However, we know how that went last season.

Most games we play age pure. We will always play age pure against any other '03 team.

I have seen games in SDL where the keeper and two top 02 defensive players from Kat's team stay on the field the entire game(maybe, get a few minutes break). In 9v9 that's 33% of the team. It seems that some are underestimating how big of a difference that can make in a game. Like when 02 rowdies use some 01's to help them out when they play up.

I'm sure Derek knows what he is doing since he was successful in the past with the 00's.

Well..... Then you know as much as I do. You are more than welcome to leave us off any rankings. Our team is more about development rather than rankings. I am personally proud of what our team is doing in D1 and 11v11 even with the assistance of 1-2 '02s on occasion.

JJ - come one now. This sounds like a different tune. You are on these forums a lot, much of the time on the 02 threads, talking up Kat and this SRSA 03 team and how good they are, as an 03 team competing with 02 D1 teams. It is a good team, and they did dominate the 02 D2 teams last season, thus playing up this season. Really should be no complaints about using the 02 players, in an 02 division, seems fine to me. Some fourm browesers might see it as a little mis leading, considering this fact is down played or never mentioned until now when called out on it, all the while talking about how great this SRSA 03 team is and has competed in the 02 D1 division this season. As for the rankings, between JJ and Turftow, you both seem really happy to be mentioned in the 02 rankings up to this point, as you have mentioned before.

Look at all the old threads. We NEVER denied utilizing '02s on this team. NEVER. We appreciate the fact that we are mentioned in some of the polls. I do not believe you heard any complaints about SRSA being left off of bwgophers poll. If you want to rank us, feel free to rank us as an '02 team. If you want to leave us off your rankings, then feel free to do so. SRSA has proven where they stand in the '02 & '03 soccer world on the field. I think that speaks louder than txsoccer.net pollsters.

The 02 soccer teams could care less if they use guests! Most other teams do it....Stavou, Dynamo, DT Vigil uses Glotz players, DT South uses stud forward from Waco Blast periodically....only teams that I never see use guests in a league game are DT Glotz, Webb 02, FC Dallas! Now the big question for Jj and TT is why are they using the guests? Is to to help them win? If so....how is that helping development? I understand using a guest if they are trying out your team, but these 02's are obviously not trying out for a 03 team! So there is only one obvious answer...its to help them be competitive! So yes when they do beat an 02 team while using 02 players is does take a little shine off of the victory compared to a victory using only 03 players! But, hey if they need the 02' s to be competitive that is what the top
02 teams want.....a competitive game.

Watch the Solar Red '00 team. You think they used older girls on their team for the wins or for development when they were in academy coached by Derek? I do believe they are now one of the top '00 teams, if not the top team?

If you look at who's scoring the goals. it's not the 02's.

JJ and TT We're always going to have haters.. I quote tt " look who's scoring the goals".. Why is such a big deal if an 03 team is using 02 in D1 games. As JJ said we played 02 Div 2 last season age pure and the girls blew those teams away. So if we are going to keep developing the girls and keep them challanged, then I'm guessing everyone thinks we should repeat the same cycle by playing in the 02 Div 2 again. NOOOOOOT! The only logic would be to move up a div and keep the ship moving. Not one person on this forum has give credit where credit is due. Only thing I see is a bunch of parents who have nothing but questions about what SRSA is doing. Not one time have you seen any SRSA parents hounding and questioning any other teams doing. Grow up ppl. In the long run they are still the #1 03 team in North Texas so read it and weep. No one cares about any of your opinions, questions or these stupid rankings for teams that haven't even gone select. Once that time comes, bring all the hate, opinions, and questions and we will be glad to answer them. So please save it for select, and worry about your DD's development and leave SRSA out of any ranking because we know were we stand.
COMESEEME
COMESEEME
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/03/11, 09:41 pm

Actually "RoadRage" the girl from Waco play's for our 02'team we don't periodiclly use her, she plays primetime with them cause she's lives in waco and sat "SDL" with us.

We don't use guest players on either of the 02' or 03' with the exception of having our 03' goalie missing a game cause she had "Snow" day to make up on a Sat for school and last week using a "Field Player" off the 02' team to play goalie so our normal goalie can get some field time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/03/11, 10:01 pm

COMESEEME wrote:
turftoe9 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
RoidRage wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
soccerdad19 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
AP Pollster wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
AP Pollster wrote:hey, since I see all you 03 SRSA people on this thread. I wanted to throw out a question. I'm doing my rankings and I am having a difficult time throwing you guys in the mix because I have never seen you play age pure.

I AM NOT saying this to belittle how good some of your players are and the high quality soccer that you are capable of playing, but I think it is a legit question. Like, when you beat DT South 11v11 in primetime. Were you playing with all 03's.......were they?

It just seems strange because Kat has two top 03 teams so you obviously have enough players to pass around and play age pure. You guys are great, so why not stick to the SDL rules and play age pure?

When '03 SRSA and DT South '03 played, they both played age pure. Kat's Solar Red team is her development team. They are competing well in '03, but may not be prepared for '02 D1.

'03 SRSA has used an '02 goalie and a defender in the past while we play D1 '02s. Kat & Derek agree it is for the better development of our girls just like Derek has done in the past with his D1 girls that are in select now. I am not 100% sure how SDL looks at this. As per SDL rules we should also only be playing D2 not D1. However, we know how that went last season.

Most games we play age pure. We will always play age pure against any other '03 team.

I have seen games in SDL where the keeper and two top 02 defensive players from Kat's team stay on the field the entire game(maybe, get a few minutes break). In 9v9 that's 33% of the team. It seems that some are underestimating how big of a difference that can make in a game. Like when 02 rowdies use some 01's to help them out when they play up.

I'm sure Derek knows what he is doing since he was successful in the past with the 00's.

Well..... Then you know as much as I do. You are more than welcome to leave us off any rankings. Our team is more about development rather than rankings. I am personally proud of what our team is doing in D1 and 11v11 even with the assistance of 1-2 '02s on occasion.

JJ - come one now. This sounds like a different tune. You are on these forums a lot, much of the time on the 02 threads, talking up Kat and this SRSA 03 team and how good they are, as an 03 team competing with 02 D1 teams. It is a good team, and they did dominate the 02 D2 teams last season, thus playing up this season. Really should be no complaints about using the 02 players, in an 02 division, seems fine to me. Some fourm browesers might see it as a little mis leading, considering this fact is down played or never mentioned until now when called out on it, all the while talking about how great this SRSA 03 team is and has competed in the 02 D1 division this season. As for the rankings, between JJ and Turftow, you both seem really happy to be mentioned in the 02 rankings up to this point, as you have mentioned before.

Look at all the old threads. We NEVER denied utilizing '02s on this team. NEVER. We appreciate the fact that we are mentioned in some of the polls. I do not believe you heard any complaints about SRSA being left off of bwgophers poll. If you want to rank us, feel free to rank us as an '02 team. If you want to leave us off your rankings, then feel free to do so. SRSA has proven where they stand in the '02 & '03 soccer world on the field. I think that speaks louder than txsoccer.net pollsters.

The 02 soccer teams could care less if they use guests! Most other teams do it....Stavou, Dynamo, DT Vigil uses Glotz players, DT South uses stud forward from Waco Blast periodically....only teams that I never see use guests in a league game are DT Glotz, Webb 02, FC Dallas! Now the big question for Jj and TT is why are they using the guests? Is to to help them win? If so....how is that helping development? I understand using a guest if they are trying out your team, but these 02's are obviously not trying out for a 03 team! So there is only one obvious answer...its to help them be competitive! So yes when they do beat an 02 team while using 02 players is does take a little shine off of the victory compared to a victory using only 03 players! But, hey if they need the 02' s to be competitive that is what the top
02 teams want.....a competitive game.

Watch the Solar Red '00 team. You think they used older girls on their team for the wins or for development when they were in academy coached by Derek? I do believe they are now one of the top '00 teams, if not the top team?

If you look at who's scoring the goals. it's not the 02's.

JJ and TT We're always going to have haters.. I quote tt " look who's scoring the goals".. Why is such a big deal if an 03 team is using 02 in D1 games. As JJ said we played 02 Div 2 last season age pure and the girls blew those teams away. So if we are going to keep developing the girls and keep them challanged, then I'm guessing everyone thinks we should repeat the same cycle by playing in the 02 Div 2 again. NOOOOOOT! The only logic would be to move up a div and keep the ship moving. Not one person on this forum has give credit where credit is due. Only thing I see is a bunch of parents who have nothing but questions about what SRSA is doing. Not one time have you seen any SRSA parents hounding and questioning any other teams doing. Grow up ppl. In the long run they are still the #1 03 team in North Texas so read it and weep. No one cares about any of your opinions, questions or these stupid rankings for teams that haven't even gone select. Once that time comes, bring all the hate, opinions, and questions and we will be glad to answer them. So please save it for select, and worry about your DD's development and leave SRSA out of any ranking because we know were we stand.
[color=gre

Last edited by BJones on 28/04/11, 09:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 30/03/11, 10:06 pm

Amen. cheers

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by shootfire 30/03/11, 10:09 pm

Kids are a great group, fun to watch.

Last edited by shootfire on 28/04/11, 09:35 am; edited 1 time in total
shootfire
shootfire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 30/03/11, 10:54 pm

shootfire wrote:Funny, but well said BJones
Kids are a great group, fun to watch.
but 3 or 4 parents are on here way too much, it's alarming.

AS I said before,we are happy to be able to to play some of the top teams of the 02. If we win or lose it does'nt matter we just enjoy the challegne.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

'02 FBR Rankings - Week 6 - Page 4 Empty FWFC 02

Post by Soccerlove 31/03/11, 06:45 am

Anybody know anything about FWFC? Don't know much about them but we have a game coming up Sunday with them. Anybody know if they have any players we will have to watch out for?

Soccerlove
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/03/11, 01:02 pm

Soccerlove wrote:Anybody know anything about FWFC? Don't know much about them but we have a game coming up Sunday with them. Anybody know if they have any players we will have to watch out for?

I would watch out for the ones that are on the field....duh!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4